Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run: Report

A friendly Oregon prosecutor has determined that "he said she said " allegations from a female massage therapist accusing Al Gore of molesting her doesn't stack up to the power of a big democrat politician and declined to pursue the charges.(The democrat party war against women?) Meanwhile two other massage therapists claim that Gore is a pervert. Meanwhile Gore's lifestyle (when he was living at home) exceeded the energy use of a "normal" family by about ten times so it seems that Mr Gore is not only an accused serial pervert but a serial hypocrite as well. Good luck and I hope he decides to throw his hat in the ring. Gore and Hillary, what a matchup.

Democrats wouldn't be that foolish to advertise their desperation by resurrecting Al Gore.

Cool. He got robbed in 2000 so it would be nice to see him run again. No clue what his policies are like but man what a difference 8 years of him instead of that flaming retard Bush would have made! No war,no ISIS,No Obama,wow...hell the rich might have had to pay a fair share of taxes and the economy might not have tanked...ahh the possibilities of what could have happened had the election not been stolen.
yea after the twin towers fell, Al Bore would of sent bin laden a box of chocolates and a thank you card instead of bombing the fuck out of him.

Cool. He got robbed in 2000 so it would be nice to see him run again. No clue what his policies are like but man what a difference 8 years of him instead of that flaming retard Bush would have made! No war,no ISIS,No Obama,wow...hell the rich might have had to pay a fair share of taxes and the economy might not have tanked...ahh the possibilities of what could have happened had the election not been stolen.
yea after the twin towers fell, Al Bore would of sent bin laden a box of chocolates and a thank you card instead of bombing the fuck out of him.
The illegal invasion of Iraq is what I was talking about numbnuts.

Osama wasn't in Iraq.

1390837430044-nasdc5-5df6i1mj6i915pkj8esh-original-1-.jpg

Albert Gore Jr., his wife, Tipper and their daughter, Karenna, greet supporters at his campaign headquarters in Carthage, TN in the photo taken 8/6/76.

I would ditch Hillary in a heartbeat for Al Gore. He's a smart man who understands the world we live in.
Oh? Which world is that?
The one where elitist libs get to live in 30,000 square foot homes, fly around in $50 million dollar private jets that burn 1,000 pounds of fuel per hour? All the while HE is telling US our 2,000 square foot homes and our cars are harmful to the polar bears?..THAT world?
Lemme tell ya somethin, there Tonto....That motherfucker has NO chance.

You'd think Democrats could find someone other than a bunch of old white people to run for their party's nomination.

If Gore hadn't been cheated by Florida Governor Jeb Bush and Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris - the Iraq clusterfuck would not have happened. Florida was a rigged election.

More liberal lies, the nutters will not quit lying.

Forum List

Back