Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run: Report

You'd think Democrats could find someone other than a bunch of old white people to run for their party's nomination.

Republicans aren't running any spring chickens either. Marco Rubio is probably the youngest and he is 44. Trump will be 70 by the time the convention rolls around, the only black person is Ben Carson and he will be 65.

Let's see, you have a black candidate, two Hispanics, and an Indian. Democrats have a diverse field of .....

old white people.......

You'd think Democrats could find someone other than a bunch of old white people to run for their party's nomination.

Republicans aren't running any spring chickens either. Marco Rubio is probably the youngest and he is 44. Trump will be 70 by the time the convention rolls around, the only black person is Ben Carson and he will be 65.

Let's see, you have a black candidate, two Hispanics, and an Indian. Democrats have a diverse field of .....

old white people.......

If Hillary is out as right wing media is broadcasting, that will leave the field wide open for fresh blood don't you think? You'll still be stuck with a Doctor who experimented on 17 week old fetuses, a Hispanic who is so far right on abortion that if he doesn't modify his stance will knock himself out of the race, another Hispanic who just learned to put down his spoon for a fork and is only receptive to 30% of Republican voters and an Indian who hasn't answered any question about the condition his state is in while he is running for president. If I'm right that leaves a bunch of old white people running for president as Republicans.

old white people.......

If Hillary is out as right wing media is broadcasting, that will leave the field wide open for fresh blood don't you think? You'll still be stuck with a Doctor who experimented on 17 week old fetuses, a Hispanic who is so far right on abortion that if he doesn't modify his stance will knock himself out of the race, another Hispanic who just learned to put down his spoon for a fork and is only receptive to 30% of Republican voters and an Indian who hasn't answered any question about the condition his state is in while he is running for president. If I'm right that leaves a bunch of old white people running for president as Republicans.
And the woman. Watch out for the woman on the republican side.

So the current Democrats running for Presidnet are.
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O' Malley
Lincoln Chafee
Jim Webb
And these two possibles.
Joe Biden
Al Gore
Now ladies and gentlemen that is a clown car.

No, sparky, that's a scary threat to NaziCons. Enjoy the ride...
What is the average age? Hillary and Bernie and AlGore are all 67, Lincoln Chaeffe is over 60 as well. It is a geriatric clown car.

It's called seasoned talent.
Seasoned talent when they're Democrats, but old rich white guys when GOP. Gotcha! Thanks Chief.

Rubio, Jindal, Carson, Cruz. The left has...old white people.

Cool. He got robbed in 2000 so it would be nice to see him run again. No clue what his policies are like but man what a difference 8 years of him instead of that flaming retard Bush would have made! No war,no ISIS,No Obama,wow...hell the rich might have had to pay a fair share of taxes and the economy might not have tanked...ahh the possibilities of what could have happened had the election not been stolen.
yea after the twin towers fell, Al Bore would of sent bin laden a box of chocolates and a thank you card instead of bombing the fuck out of him.

Osama wasn't in Iraq.
He was in Afghanistan and that's who we bombed first

Dems just had a black president.

They already have the minority votes because they don't insult them and are not the party for your homegrown racists.

So don't have to have token minorties... Nice try.

I would ditch Hillary in a heartbeat for Al Gore. He's a smart man who understands the world we live in.
how come he suddenly talks like he is black when he is in front of black people?...just wondering....seems kinda phony...
Why does W talk like a cowboy when nobody in his family does. He was born in Connecticut and went to northeastern schools. Talk about a phony.

Rubio, Jindal, Carson, Cruz. The left has...old white people.
Reagan remains the oldest person ever elected to president.

I would ditch Hillary in a heartbeat for Al Gore. He's a smart man who understands the world we live in.
how come he suddenly talks like he is black when he is in front of black people?...just wondering....seems kinda phony...
Why does W talk like a cowboy when nobody in his family does. He was born in Connecticut and went to northeastern schools. Talk about a phony.
I was born in Connecticut myself and I talk like a Southerner and I've been in Alabama less time than Bush has been in Texas.

I was born in Connecticut myself and I talk like a Southerner and I've been in Alabama less time than Bush has been in Texas.
And you're into Confederate Flags, too.

And you're into Confederate Flags, too.
Actually I am, mostly because it tweeks Liberals so badly. I've been thinking of selling them at my bar. I'll give you a discount if you like.

Well, William Jennings Bryan ran 12 years after his first run and 8 years after his second run..... so I guess it's possible....
that is not someone you want people to think of when they think of democrat presidential contenders

clarence-darrow-and-william-jennings-everett.jpg

Then you know little about William Jennings Bryan.

Forum List

Back