🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Gore the leading climatologist...

Funny thing is l did not vote for trump, although he was Infinitely better than the alternative in the general election.
I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd- he gets no respect.

Anyway, anyone that says the earth is millions/billions years old are really just guessing, same with people that think the earth is 5000 years old or whatever.

So called science changes it’s mind all the time...

I hate to tell you this, but you are just demonstrating your ignorance. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. That has been proven fairly conclusively. Just check out those layers of rock in the grand canyon. How many years do you think it took for them to be deposited, 6000?
I’m saying no one knows the Exact age of the earth… People that say they do or just guessing

We know the age to within 0.1 billion years, plus or minus.

They aren't just guessing. The age has been determined and corroborated by a number of different methods.
Agreed to disagree I guess, just give the scientist time they will change their mind on something… That means everything

Name one scientist who contests the age of the earth.

There are more than you might think. Of course they are all Christian fundamentalist that put their religious text before science.

I hate to tell you this, but you are just demonstrating your ignorance. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. That has been proven fairly conclusively. Just check out those layers of rock in the grand canyon. How many years do you think it took for them to be deposited, 6000?
I’m saying no one knows the Exact age of the earth… People that say they do or just guessing

We know the age to within 0.1 billion years, plus or minus.

They aren't just guessing. The age has been determined and corroborated by a number of different methods.
Agreed to disagree I guess, just give the scientist time they will change their mind on something… That means everything

Name one scientist who contests the age of the earth.

There are more than you might think. Of course they are all Christian fundamentalist that put their religious text before science.

I am aware of a few, but they don't work in the field of geology. The evidence in favor of a 4.5 billion year old earth is pretty much irrefutable.

26166054_2014894558723990_8670173727121326639_n.jpg

--LOL

Not only did al gore invent co called man made climate change, he also invented the internet...
That is why he is the worlds foremost climatologist and Internet guru...

Al Gore is a fraud, but he is no a climatologist or any other kind of scientist. He has zero training in science, analytics or anything else that would pertain to climate science.

The fact you choose to judge science by the words of an ex-politician actually tells us much more about you than about Gore.

You anti-science people are no different than the flat earthers or the people claiming the earth is only 6000 years old.

Once again his adviser is James Hansen get that thru your head .

Not only did al gore invent co called man made climate change, he also invented the internet...
That is why he is the worlds foremost climatologist and Internet guru...
i cannot figure out how all of us white racists are causing all of this global warming this week just by driving our SUV's:dunno:

Without global warming, it would be -10

Thank God for global warming! Seriously, I was wearing shorts and sneakers with no socks, no issues, my legs and feet did not feel it. I had a good quality winter jacket and gloves, no problem. But no hat or face mask balaclava type thing. When the wind blew, it fuckin' hurt the face and ears (about equivalent to 12 below zero). I literally ran back to the apartment.

Wind Chill Calculator

Come on global warming , I am a believer give me 90 degree weather year round...fuck this cold shit..

Al Gore is a limousine liberal, bless his heart. Al Gore is a multi-millionaire but has a good side when he shot down Bill Clinton at Monticello. Al Gore is a Vietnam vet and his brain got scrambled by agent orange. Agent Orange had no effect on me and brushed my teeth with it.

Forum List

Back