Al Queda Ready to Blow World Up Today. Meanwhile....

Our foreign policy doesn't go far enough. We should do what the British did when it toppled the Ottoman Empire.

According to obama, there is a plan for massive destruction. The operatives are in place.

They will give up and when obama declares an end to the "emergency" it will be the end of the crisis.

Nope. Either it will happen or it was a fake to begin with.

Once again, signal intel is very hard to "fake" and further, the CIA are an independent bunch; they really don't feel any allegiance with any president and have been embarrassed enough in recent years to be even more independent. This isn't a "fake" alert....they've got mulitple sources telling them the same things.

The CIA is a criminal organization which orchestrates terror and supports terrorist groups to support their interests.

Giggling like the gutless little bitch you are....perfect.

You don't like to admit what role America plays in the Middle East. It's hardly a light unto nations. Maybe you were taught that in high school. But it's foreign policy is brutal in simple terms.

Join al-Qaida ya little prick....DO something for a change....build some pipe bombs maybe, blow up somebody at a parade....c'mon, you talk shit, DO shit for a change....BE somebody instead of a sniveling little coward trying to enrage Americans.

The US government probably didn't have the funds to pay the power bill for the embassy buildings

Terror threat was probably a shut off notice :D

Giggling like the gutless little bitch you are....perfect.

You don't like to admit what role America plays in the Middle East. It's hardly a light unto nations. Maybe you were taught that in high school. But it's foreign policy is brutal in simple terms.

Join al-Qaida ya little prick....DO something for a change....build some pipe bombs maybe, blow up somebody at a parade....c'mon, you talk shit, DO shit for a change....BE somebody instead of a sniveling little coward trying to enrage Americans.

I don't care for AQ, AQ doesn't care about general American people abroad. They want American military forces out of the Middle East. And they don't want the CIA interfering in the region and screwing it up.

I'm not enraging Americans, I'm speaking the truth. It's not complicated. Leave the people alone. They don't want your so called 'democracy'.

If we intend to stay out of the middle east in some kind of notion that we are interfering, there is only one way to stop the exports of terrorists and terrorism. Stop immigration from Islamic countries. Don't let them come here either.

"...they don't want the CIA interfering in the region and screwing it up..."

The Region came off the factory floor, already so badly screwed-up that it would be damned near impossible to make it worse.

They were nothing but beggars and criminals before US oil men found their oil and drilled it for them....now we're the "enemy"....we should turn the whole area into a sheet of black glass.

a_bomb_article1.jpg

I don't care for AQ, AQ doesn't care about general American people abroad. They want American military forces out of the Middle East. And they don't want the CIA interfering in the region and screwing it up.

I'm not enraging Americans, I'm speaking the truth. It's not complicated. Leave the people alone. They don't want your so called 'democracy'.

No. You are not "speaking the truth." You are spouting off without a solid factual basis. You do that a lot.

I am content doing no business with (and thus having no basis for our embassies even being in) the middle east. As noted above, however, there IS a flip side.

They can bloody well go without doing any business with us.

If they want our exports, they can buy whatever they want via business channels. No need for them to be here. And we don't then need to be there. We can use some mutually agreeable middle man to deliver any goods they may order.

I can live without their dates and figs, too.

If we accept what they, themselves, are starting to dimly appreciate,* WE have more fossil fuels available to us than THEY have. So let's exploit that at home and cease all fossil fuel based business with them, STAT.

Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal recently warned that rising U.S. energy production, particularly in shale oil and gas, represents an “inevitable threat” to the kingdom’s oil-dependent economy.
-- Saudi Prince Claims This U.S. Industry Represents an ?Inevitable Threat? to His Country ? Is He Right? | TheBlaze.com

"...they don't want the CIA interfering in the region and screwing it up..."

The Region came off the factory floor, already so badly screwed-up that it would be damned near impossible to make it worse.

They were nothing but beggars and criminals before US oil men found their oil and drilled it for them....now we're the "enemy"....we should turn the whole area into a sheet of black glass.

a_bomb_article1.jpg

:cuckoo:

No. You are not "speaking the truth." You are spouting off without a solid factual basis. You do that a lot.

I am content doing no business with (and thus having no basis for our embassies even being in) the middle east. As noted above, however, there IS a flip side.

They can bloody well go without doing any business with us.

If they want our exports, they can buy whatever they want via business channels. No need for them to be here. And we don't then need to be there. We can use some mutually agreeable middle man to deliver any goods they may order.

I can live without their dates and figs, too.

If we accept what they, themselves, are starting to dimly appreciate,* WE have more fossil fuels available to us than THEY have. So let's exploit that at home and cease all fossil fuel based business with them, STAT.

Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal recently warned that rising U.S. energy production, particularly in shale oil and gas, represents an “inevitable threat” to the kingdom’s oil-dependent economy.
-- Saudi Prince Claims This U.S. Industry Represents an ?Inevitable Threat? to His Country ? Is He Right? | TheBlaze.com

So when do you want to stop getting involved in the Middle East? You sound so enthusiastic about leaving the region alone and you're telling us you're better off without relations there so who's stopping ya?

Forum List

Back