Al Queda Ready to Blow World Up Today. Meanwhile....

I'm not exactly a huge fan of Fearless Leader myself (although I've voted for him, twice)
once is bad.., twice is sheer stupidity.., and to brag about it.........., Lord have mercy !!
Yeah... I'll take the hit for that... but the spirit moved me, and I felt the need to 'fess-up.

I voted for Shrub (W) twice as well.

That, too, could be construed as 'stupid' from a variety of perspectives.

In 2000, I could not stomach the possibility of Al Gore in the White House.

In 2004, I could not see us changing Presidents in the middle of a war; to do so would have sent the wrong message to the Enemy, and, besides, I had zero confidence in John Kerry.

In 2008, I was sick of Shrub and the Republicans and the mess in Iraq, and I did not want four more years of (John) McSame... I did not want a third Bush term... so I voted for the Artificial Messiah that the Dems put up that year, thinking that ANYTHING would be better than four more years of McSame, but I voted that way with the gravest of misgivings.

In 2012, I was sick of Obama, but the Republicans couldn't do any better than vacuous rich-bitch Mittens, and his disdain for the 47% put me right off my lunch, so, I held my nose, and voted for Obumble again. I wasn't proud of it, but I'm also no liar, and not afraid to fess-up to my own track-record, so...

There you have it...

Have you never voted for the lesser of two evils, or regretted a vote even before you pulled the lever, so-to-speak?

Easy there, big guy, we all have our crosses to bear...

Last edited:
I agree this could well be a diversion tactic intended to wipe the "STOP THE NSA" off the news. It's also being made clear that the intel being gathered as to this alert is signal intel which can't easily be faked and the portion they are trumpeting is from the 702 division that doesn't deal with domestic bulk data gathering. I think I heard this morning Barry is back at the WH...appearances are everything with this clown.

Got to admire the timing. Oh God, AlQaeda is back and we were able to defend against them because of our illustrious Intelligence gathering techniques (which by the way you are trying to take away from us.)

Could also be coincidental that this threat was on Obama's birthday.

Because this government lies so much, it's hard to figure out just what the truth might be. IF there is a real terrorist threat, obama just megaphoned his weakness by running and hiding. IF the threat is real, obama just proved that we can be chased all over the world.

IF the threat is real, obama just proved that we can be chased all over the world.

It also proved the last 12 years of war, were useless and a total waste of money and lives.

It proves no such thing.

Your "syllogism" boils down to the absurd claim that if you do not decisively win a war (of this nature) within 12 years, you have lost.

IF the threat is real, obama just proved that we can be chased all over the world.

It also proved the last 12 years of war, were useless and a total waste of money and lives.

It proves no such thing.

Your "syllogism" boils down to the absurd claim that if you do not decisively win a war (of this nature) within 12 years, you have lost.

How long should it take to decisively win a war of this nature?
No war in the history of the United States has lasted this long.
12 years should be more than enough time to decisively win any war!

LOL, why do Americans like to victimize theirselves. This situation is not that complicated.

The people of the region want the US to stay in its home, stop supporting government regimes while organizing coups against others. Stop sanctioning people who live thousands of miles away from you and suppress their daily life. And remove your military bases that are used to kill innocent people and declare wars against neighboring nations.

In other words, the US wants to dominate their resources and their lives while limiting their rights and self dependency which everyone should be entitled to. It's contrary to US values and this policy with those specific people of the region upsets them.

They aren't asking for much, in fact the US is an aggressor, had those nations stood against US influence in their country they would be painted as rogue nations and be sanctioned. Just for not wanting to be controlled by a foreign superpower.

Is it really that hard to ask you to just stay in your home, you make everything worse in the region. And you only do it for your interests.

The US's history there is not pretty and it usually only reeks of oppression and forced submission through government contacts or through economic and military pressure.

It's disgusting. Just leave. You are far from victims. The people do no appreciate your intentions.

I'm not exactly a huge fan of Fearless Leader myself (although I've voted for him, twice)
once is bad.., twice is sheer stupidity.., and to brag about it.........., Lord have mercy !!
Yeah... I'll take the hit for that... but the spirit moved me, and I felt the need to 'fess-up.

I voted for Shrub (W) twice as well.

That, too, could be construed as 'stupid' from a variety of perspectives.

In 2000, I could not stomach the possibility of Al Gore in the White House.

In 2004, I could not see us changing Presidents in the middle of a war; to do so would have sent the wrong message to the Enemy, and, besides, I had zero confidence in John Kerry.

In 2008, I was sick of Shrub and the Republicans and the mess in Iraq, and I did not want four more years of (John) McSame... I did not want a third Bush term... so I voted for the Artificial Messiah that the Dems put up that year, thinking that ANYTHING would be better than four more years of McSame, but I voted that way with the gravest of misgivings.

In 2012, I was sick of Obama, but the Republicans couldn't do any better than vacuous rich-bitch Mittens, and his disdain for the 47% put me right off my lunch, so, I held my nose, and voted for Obumble again. I wasn't proud of it, but I'm also no liar, and not afraid to fess-up to my own track-record, so...

There you have it...

Have you never voted for the lesser of two evils, or regretted a vote even before you pulled the lever, so-to-speak?

Easy there, big guy, we all have our crosses to bear...

Confession is good for the soul so I'll join you in admitting in 1976 I voted for Jimmy Peanut over Gerald Ford. Ford was a nice fella, from my home state of Michigan, and a graduate of UofM....but he pardoned Nixon and that I could not forgive. I thought Carter being a combo of nuclear submariner and peanut farmer had a range of knowledge that impressed me. Whew! what a disaster.......possible an even worse president than Barry Hussein and the last (D) I ever voted for. :eusa_shifty:

It was a war we were winning, until obama. It would have been all over by now, had obama not snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Since he took office it's been appeasement and withdrawal.

LOL, why do Americans like to victimize theirselves. This situation is not that complicated.

The people of the region want the US to stay in its home, stop supporting government regimes while organizing coups against others. Stop sanctioning people who live thousands of miles away from you and suppress their daily life. And remove your military bases that are used to kill innocent people and declare wars against neighboring nations.

In other words, the US wants to dominate their resources and their lives while limiting their rights and self dependency which everyone should be entitled to. It's contrary to US values and this policy with those specific people of the region upsets them.

They aren't asking for much, in fact the US is an aggressor, had those nations stood against US influence in their country they would be painted as rogue nations and be sanctioned. Just for not wanting to be controlled by a foreign superpower.

Is it really that hard to ask you to just stay in your home, you make everything worse in the region. And you only do it for your interests.

The US's history there is not pretty and it usually only reeks of oppression and forced submission through government contacts or through economic and military pressure.

It's disgusting. Just leave. You are far from victims. The people do no appreciate your intentions.

Who do you think you are coming onto an American political board and accusing the US of this garbage? Listen you shitheel mutt, we were INVITED into the region to find the oil that has made them rich. Everybody was happy with the arrangement until Iran went off the rails, grabbed our embassy in Tehran and held the personnel captives. Then they blew up our Marines in Beirut who were there to bring peace. Then Saddam invaded Kuwait and the Saudis begged us to come protect them from him. We respected Saudi customs, sent no women, did not drink alcohol, and didn't wear Christian symbols. But bin-Laden, a mentally ill son of a Saudi construction billionaire, decided he was "offended" by our boots on Saudi soil. That's our "crime" against islam....coming to the aid of an ally who invited our help. Stick your accusations to the contrary up your smelly ass.....we will fight anybody anywhere who attacks us.

Who do you think you are coming onto an American political board and accusing the US of this garbage? Listen you shitheel mutt, we were INVITED into the region to find the oil that has made them rich. Everybody was happy with the arrangement until Iran went off the rails, grabbed our embassy in Tehran and held the personnel captives. Then they blew up our Marines in Beirut who were there to bring peace. Then Saddam invaded Kuwait and the Saudis begged us to come protect them from him. We respected Saudi customs, sent no women, did not drink alcohol, and didn't wear Christian symbols. But bin-Laden, a mentally ill son of a Saudi construction billionaire, decided he was "offended" by our boots on Saudi soil. That's our "crime" against islam....coming to the aid of an ally who invited our help. Stick your accusations to the contrary up your smelly ass.....we will fight anybody anywhere who attacks us.

LOL, you retard, I like that one. The marines in Lebanon came to make peace. And you seemed to miss the whole point, a lot of people who are upset with the US is due to its support of a regime in Saudi Arabia. And supporting leaders such as Saddam and pitching people one against another. I'm for stability in the Middle East, obviously the US has a hard time understanding their policy brings the opposite. They need to quit thinking they are the world police for the region.

The US has been actively engaging in this policy long before anyone attacked them. Stop making excuses.

BecauseItBlows fancies itself an intellectual. :lmao: It thinks it "knows." :lol:

It doesn't.

Others tell it what to think. And how.

Then, BecauseItBlows is a dutiful mindless little lolberal sheep, it spews what it has been programmed to say.

LOL, you retard, I like that one. The marines in Lebanon came to make peace. And you seemed to miss the whole point, a lot of people who are upset with the US is due to its support of a regime in Saudi Arabia. And supporting leaders such as Saddam and pitching people one against another. I'm for stability in the Middle East, obviously the US has a hard time understanding their policy brings the opposite. They need to quit thinking they are the world police for the region.

The US has been actively engaging in this policy long before anyone attacked them. Stop making excuses.

Walk into a bar and spew that shit you coward....you'll end up bleeding in the parking lot. You do not deserve a public forum with this garbage....we've paid in blood and treasure to free the arabs from tyrant leaders. Join al-Qaida why don't ya....maybe make a bomb....c'mon boy, DO something.

Last edited:

Walk into a bar and spew that shit you coward....you'll end up bleeding in the parking lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Walk into a bar and spew that shit you coward....you'll end up bleeding in the parking lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Giggling like the gutless little bitch you are....perfect.

According to obama, there is a plan for massive destruction. The operatives are in place.

They will give up and when obama declares an end to the "emergency" it will be the end of the crisis.

Nope. Either it will happen or it was a fake to begin with.

According to obama, there is a plan for massive destruction. The operatives are in place.

They will give up and when obama declares an end to the "emergency" it will be the end of the crisis.

Nope. Either it will happen or it was a fake to begin with.

Once again, signal intel is very hard to "fake" and further, the CIA are an independent bunch; they really don't feel any allegiance with any president and have been embarrassed enough in recent years to be even more independent. This isn't a "fake" alert....they've got mulitple sources telling them the same things.

Forum List

Back