Al Queda Ready to Blow World Up Today. Meanwhile....

Now sure, not when Barry had the chance to help the Syrian nationalists trying to overthrow Assad. They needed help and Barry ignored them like he ignored the Iranian "greens" when they tried to rebel. Now Assad has Iranian RGs and Hezzbollah fighters at his disposal....it's too late to do what would have been fairly easy a year ago. Assad will win, AQ will beat feet back into nothern Africa and the Syrian people's blood will have stained the streets for nothing.

Well, you are right I guess.

But whoever wins, nothing will change in the mid east shit hole...

You're avatar tells me you were once a felon and lived in a shithole.

Hey, hey, hey, look who is here,... Mr "BecauseISUCK"

The negative rep mob, along with Mr "ShitMan"

Whenever I look at my user cp, I see you 2 guys negative reps, and the effort you are putting into those brainless comments alongside with them. Seems like you are under the impression that I give a shit about your negative reps and... what you brainless dildos think.

Wow. The usual suspects are busy PRE-DENIGRATING the news about the al qaeda threat.

It never seems to dawn on some of you folks that, maybe, just possibly, the guys who brought us The bombing of Twin Towers in the late 90's, and who brought us an attack on the US Navy Ship, the COLE, and who brought us the attack on the embassy in Nairobi and who brought us the taking down of the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001 MIGHT just be serious and determined.

The threat could be -- go figure -- serious and legitimate.

So we're going to close down America? THAT'S THE PLAN ??

I haven't seen or heard of any "plan" to "shut down America."

What I commented on was the odd number of members posting their preconceived ASSumptions that the news of the latest al qaeda threat "is" bogus.

I posted 2 links ( and simply tons more) ala the 2000's where in bush was accused of using fear of terrorism to ratchet up sppt..but nitwits like Nuttly and the rest, now? its all systems go!! we must shut down a slew of embassies closing shoppe across what 15 Muslim countries ( but on the last anniversary of 911, well bengahzi consulate? naaaaah, biz as usual :rolleyes) ...becasue....terrorism! and if you say nary a word...well, you're not onboard, you're an asshole against the president....:lol:

So we're going to close down America? THAT'S THE PLAN ??

I haven't seen or heard of any "plan" to "shut down America."

What I commented on was the odd number of members posting their preconceived ASSumptions that the news of the latest al qaeda threat "is" bogus.

How will we know ? We have legalized government propaganda machines.

That's the point isn't it? There might be a real threat, there might not be. But, THIS regime is too untrustworthy to believe either way.

It's not my fault that I know more about foreign policy and U.S. history than you. Pay attention and you might learn something.

Just last week, according to you, I was an anti-Semite because I do not support Israel, and this week a commie because I don not support endless wars for empire. What will I be next week?

I can school you all day long but you'll eventually bring out your labels to sidetrack a conversation that you're sure to lose.

If you can't handle the truth then go back to your plastic existence and believe what is more comfortable for you, but if you want a pragmatic viewpoint of the world that surrounds you then I can give you a truthful, no bullshit run down.

And if you don't believe anything I'm attempting to impress upon you then I suggest you examine for yourself what happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and how the United States acted after that time.

:lol: Okay, so tell me where this wealth of information of your's comes from? Anybody who's read my work here knows where I got what I know from.....how about you clue us in to your experience in what really goes down out there? And get a clue....calling the USA "imperialistic" and guilty of "hegemony" ain't gonna endear you to any on the right here....we know those words and remember where we first heard them from. Now get busy with your bonafides on espionage and conspiracy theories for us.....I think you're just a wild-hair who enjoys mixing explosive ingredients together to piss people off...prove me wrong, cowpoke. :eusa_eh:

I'm not here to make friends with "right wingers" even though I am a "right winger". Your cliques do not interest me.

Conspiracy theories? I don't believe I've presented any.

And my "wealth" of information comes from years of study. I read well for a "cowpoke". I like to understand how the world really works instead of running around like a sheep tuned into faux news or the commie news network.

Uh huh...so when does my "schooling" start? :doubt:

How many camel-jockey AQ's did the Russians kill in Afghanistan?
THOUSANDS!!
How come Al Queda's not fucking with Putin?
Answer - Putin has balls.
Obama is a pussy.

Obama killed Osama bin Laden.........the Russians never could

Putin is a pussy.

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

What Obama did was authorize the incursion of OUR military into another sovereign land when he approved that plan to take-out bin Laden.

He gets props for that. But let's not pretend that he did anything any other rational President (this excludes a pussy like Carter, of course) wouldn't have done.
Then again, Osama bin Laden never attacked anyone on 9-11 either

But yes, you are correct

Obama had the BALLS to say........Fuck Pakistans sovereignty, we are taking that son of a bitch OUT

What has Putin done again? Must have missed it

I love how the WH is keeping us posted on Obamas every move today....then again, hes doesn't have a campaign stop scheduled...:eusa_whistle:

Putin is a pussy.

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

What Obama did was authorize the incursion of OUR military into another sovereign land when he approved that plan to take-out bin Laden.

He gets props for that. But let's not pretend that he did anything any other rational President (this excludes a pussy like Carter, of course) wouldn't have done.

But yes, you are correct

Obama had the BALLS to say........Fuck Pakistans sovereignty, we are taking that son of a bitch OUT

Slapped obama the fool upside the head, and does it every day that Edward Snowden is a free man. That is, until obama gives Putin something else to slap him with.

Putin is a pussy.

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

But yes, you are correct

He stole the super bowl ring...

Does that count?

Why isn't Obama at one of the embassies with a machine gun protecting it?

It's closed----nothing can happen to it. :lol:

That's no excuse!

hey, hes on it!!

535341-barack-obama.jpg

Well, you are right I guess.

But whoever wins, nothing will change in the mid east shit hole...

Whenever I look at my user cp, I see you 2 guys negative reps, and the effort you are putting into those brainless comments alongside with them. Seems like you are under the impression that I give a shit about your negative reps and... what you brainless dildos think.

LOL! :lol:, you obviously do give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching like a dog in jail right now.

:lmao:

LOL! :lol:, you obviously do give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching like a dog in jail right now.

:lmao:

Noooo, actually I am saving time, I don't have to search for "farting dildo" on youtube. I am coming to this forum and just watch you 2 dildos farting, and get my daily amusement, and leave.

So be my guest farting all you like.

cheers... :banana:

AlQaeda is attacking us today?
What time? Obama needs to know this stuff

maybe he needs to recall Congress from their five week vacation in case he has to declare war

He'll find out like he always does...on television, with the rest of us. :lol:

[youtube]602RdrxgyqY[/youtube]​

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

But yes, you are correct

Slapped obama the fool upside the head, and does it every day that Edward Snowden is a free man. That is, until obama gives Putin something else to slap him with.

Damn.....is that the best Putin can claim?
Offering asylum to an American traitor?

Obama fights terrorism and Putin lets some guy out of an airport

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

But yes, you are correct

He stole the super bowl ring...

Does that count?

That took balls

Kraft could have sent Aaron Hernandez to get it back

:lol: Okay, so tell me where this wealth of information of your's comes from? Anybody who's read my work here knows where I got what I know from.....how about you clue us in to your experience in what really goes down out there? And get a clue....calling the USA "imperialistic" and guilty of "hegemony" ain't gonna endear you to any on the right here....we know those words and remember where we first heard them from. Now get busy with your bonafides on espionage and conspiracy theories for us.....I think you're just a wild-hair who enjoys mixing explosive ingredients together to piss people off...prove me wrong, cowpoke. :eusa_eh:

I'm not here to make friends with "right wingers" even though I am a "right winger". Your cliques do not interest me.

Conspiracy theories? I don't believe I've presented any.

And my "wealth" of information comes from years of study. I read well for a "cowpoke". I like to understand how the world really works instead of running around like a sheep tuned into faux news or the commie news network.

Uh huh...so when does my "schooling" start? :doubt:

The next time you say something stupid and I feel like responding to it.

Obama golfs and dithers in Hyannis Port

Terrorists escape prisons in Pakistan, Indonesia and Afghanistan. They could come here and Republicans trying to end any government surveillance insisting it "infringes" on their rights.

Considering what Republican policies have done to this country since Reagan, anyone from the outside might think al Qaeda and Republicans are working together.

Obama golfs and dithers in Hyannis Port

Terrorists escape prisons in Pakistan, Indonesia and Afghanistan. They could come here and Republicans trying to end any government surveillance insisting it "infringes" on their rights.

Considering what Republican policies have done to this country since Reagan, anyone from the outside might think al Qaeda and Republicans are working together.

that is 100% not true

more proof rdean is a liar and wants the government, only when a dem is president, to have power to survey every aspect of our lives because he is a patriot that has nothing to hide.

unreal.....

Forum List

Back