Al Queda Ready to Blow World Up Today. Meanwhile....

AlQaeda is attacking us today?
What time? Obama needs to know this stuff

maybe he needs to recall Congress from their five week vacation in case he has to declare war

Sorry. He's out of touch, out on the golf course, enjoying his latest $200million dollar a day vacation.

Congress is on vacation for more than 2/3s of the year. With a killer schedule like that, they deserve a raise, their tax-paid ObamaCare and, well, another vacation. In lieu of that, they should all get tax free tanning beds installed in their offices.

Breaking News Update!!!!

The imminent AlQaeda attack scheduled for today has been postponed due to the Sequestration legislation passed by Congress. Future attacks have been put on stand-by until funds can be appropriated.

During this world wide Al Qaeda threat Pres. Obama's has been whisked away to his official "Navy One" command ship and floating golf course. .. :cool:

aircraft_carrier_golf_course.jpg

Last edited:
Breaking News Update!!!!

The imminent AlQaeda attack scheduled for today has been postponed due to the Sequestration legislation passed by Congress. Future attacks have been put on stand-by until funds can be appropriated.

Crap.

You mean we can't even afford drones?

What's become clear is that Barry Hussein's assertion that "al-Qaida has been decimated" has proved to be an invitation to attack us, much like Dubya's call to "bring it on" was. Of course Dubya said that to invite al-Qaida into Iraq to attack our fighters instead of our office workers. We tore them apart in Iraq....over 13,000 AQ trained fighters sent to allah while our losses were mostly due to their cowardly IEDs. All we're seeing here this morning is Barry's spiritual leader, Revrund Wright's, words coming back to haunt him....."chickens coming home to roost".

And, who are the assholes posting the usual lies about the president?

The same assholes who are against him killing al Qaeda members/leaders with drones.

The very same assholes who are always on the side of the terrorists.

Earth to dumb ass: Your president is arming Al Qaeda in a proxy war. There is irrefutable proof to this effect. Scurry along now.

AlQaeda is attacking us today?
What time? Obama needs to know this stuff

maybe he needs to recall Congress from their five week vacation in case he has to declare war

Sorry. He's out of touch, out on the golf course, enjoying his latest $200million dollar a day vacation.

Congress is on vacation for more than 2/3s of the year. With a killer schedule like that, they deserve a raise, their tax-paid ObamaCare and, well, another vacation. In lieu of that, they should all get tax free tanning beds installed in their offices.

You know.......five weeks is a very long vacation

They could hold twenty more votes to repeal Obamacare in that time

The same assholes who are against him killing al Qaeda members/leaders with drones.

Earth to dumb ass: Your president is arming Al Qaeda in a proxy war. There is irrefutable proof to this effect. Scurry along now.

Which is probably what happened at Benghazi....AQ grabbed the SAMs intended for Syrian rebels to make it appear they're the ones providing help not us....pretty clever.

Which is probably what happened at Benghazi....AQ grabbed the SAMs intended for Syrian rebels to make it appear they're the ones providing help not us....pretty clever.

Syrian rebels, pfffff...

You know what is the difference between a Syrian rebel and an AQ?

The wall they are pissing at...

How many camel-jockey AQ's did the Russians kill in Afghanistan?
THOUSANDS!!
How come Al Queda's not fucking with Putin?
Answer - Putin has balls.
Obama is a pussy.

obama is definitely arming AQ in Egypt and the Egyptians might have something to say about that.

The military industrial complex and their puppets like Obama are more interested in U.S. citizens than they are the terrorists that they arm in Syria for example. We are the enemy.

You're the one calling our foreign policy "imperialism" and "hegemony"...funny, I've only heard that out of communists' mouths. I really wonder which side of this you're on....or if you enjoy playing both sides of the game to create chaos....that's a child's game.

It's not my fault that I know more about foreign policy and U.S. history than you. Pay attention and you might learn something.

Just last week, according to you, I was an anti-Semite because I do not support Israel, and this week a commie because I don not support endless wars for empire. What will I be next week?

I can school you all day long but you'll eventually bring out your labels to sidetrack a conversation that you're sure to lose.

If you can't handle the truth then go back to your plastic existence and believe what is more comfortable for you, but if you want a pragmatic viewpoint of the world that surrounds you then I can give you a truthful, no bullshit run down.

And if you don't believe anything I'm attempting to impress upon you then I suggest you examine for yourself what happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and how the United States acted after that time.

How many camel-jockey AQ's did the Russians kill in Afghanistan?
THOUSANDS!!
How come Al Queda's not fucking with Putin?
Answer - Putin has balls.
Obama is a pussy.

"How come Al Queda's not fucking with Putin? "

Why would anyone bother kicking a dead horse?

Putin is nothing, Russia is a mob country. Nobody gives a shit about them.

There is a very very famous saying, and it goes like this;

Everybody throws a stone to n apple tree, but nobody bothers to throw one to a pine tree...

Hopefully AQ doesn't decide to blow up liquor stores cuz we would have to close them all down. AQ are apparently very powerful and we are very afraid of them.

The military industrial complex and their puppets like Obama are more interested in U.S. citizens than they are the terrorists that they arm in Syria for example. We are the enemy.

You're the one calling our foreign policy "imperialism" and "hegemony"...funny, I've only heard that out of communists' mouths. I really wonder which side of this you're on....or if you enjoy playing both sides of the game to create chaos....that's a child's game.

It's not my fault that I know more about foreign policy and U.S. history than you. Pay attention and you might learn something.

Just last week, according to you, I was an anti-Semite because I do not support Israel, and this week a commie because I don not support endless wars for empire. What will I be next week?

I can school you all day long but you'll eventually bring out your labels to sidetrack a conversation that you're sure to lose.

If you can't handle the truth then go back to your plastic existence and believe what is more comfortable for you, but if you want a pragmatic viewpoint of the world that surrounds you then I can give you a truthful, no bullshit run down.

And if you don't believe anything I'm attempting to impress upon you then I suggest you examine for yourself what happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and how the United States acted after that time.

:lol: Okay, so tell me where this wealth of information of your's comes from? Anybody who's read my work here knows where I got what I know from.....how about you clue us in to your experience in what really goes down out there? And get a clue....calling the USA "imperialistic" and guilty of "hegemony" ain't gonna endear you to any on the right here....we know those words and remember where we first heard them from. Now get busy with your bonafides on espionage and conspiracy theories for us.....I think you're just a wild-hair who enjoys mixing explosive ingredients together to piss people off...prove me wrong, cowpoke. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back