Al Queda Ready to Blow World Up Today. Meanwhile....

Earth to dumb ass: Your president is arming Al Qaeda in a proxy war. There is irrefutable proof to this effect. Scurry along now.

Which is probably what happened at Benghazi....AQ grabbed the SAMs intended for Syrian rebels to make it appear they're the ones providing help not us....pretty clever.

Syrian rebels, pfffff...

You know what is the difference between a Syrian rebel and an AQ?

The wall they are pissing at...

Now sure, not when Barry had the chance to help the Syrian nationalists trying to overthrow Assad. They needed help and Barry ignored them like he ignored the Iranian "greens" when they tried to rebel. Now Assad has Iranian RGs and Hezzbollah fighters at his disposal....it's too late to do what would have been fairly easy a year ago. Assad will win, AQ will beat feet back into nothern Africa and the Syrian people's blood will have stained the streets for nothing.

Wow. The usual suspects are busy PRE-DENIGRATING the news about the al qaeda threat.

It never seems to dawn on some of you folks that, maybe, just possibly, the guys who brought us The bombing of Twin Towers in the late 90's, and who brought us an attack on the US Navy Ship, the COLE, and who brought us the attack on the embassy in Nairobi and who brought us the taking down of the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001 MIGHT just be serious and determined.

The threat could be -- go figure -- serious and legitimate.

Which is probably what happened at Benghazi....AQ grabbed the SAMs intended for Syrian rebels to make it appear they're the ones providing help not us....pretty clever.

Syrian rebels, pfffff...

Now sure, not when Barry had the chance to help the Syrian nationalists trying to overthrow Assad. They needed help and Barry ignored them like he ignored the Iranian "greens" when they tried to rebel. Now Assad has Iranian RGs and Hezzbollah fighters at his disposal....it's too late to do what would have been fairly easy a year ago. Assad will win, AQ will beat feet back into nothern Africa and the Syrian people's blood will have stained the streets for nothing.

Well, you are right I guess.

But whoever wins, nothing will change in the mid east shit hole...

Syrian rebels, pfffff...

Well, you are right I guess.

But whoever wins, nothing will change in the mid east shit hole...

You're avatar tells me you were once a felon and lived in a shithole.

How many camel-jockey AQ's did the Russians kill in Afghanistan?
THOUSANDS!!
How come Al Queda's not fucking with Putin?
Answer - Putin has balls.
Obama is a pussy.

Obama killed Osama bin Laden.........the Russians never could

Putin is a pussy.

You're the one calling our foreign policy "imperialism" and "hegemony"...funny, I've only heard that out of communists' mouths. I really wonder which side of this you're on....or if you enjoy playing both sides of the game to create chaos....that's a child's game.

It's not my fault that I know more about foreign policy and U.S. history than you. Pay attention and you might learn something.

Just last week, according to you, I was an anti-Semite because I do not support Israel, and this week a commie because I don not support endless wars for empire. What will I be next week?

I can school you all day long but you'll eventually bring out your labels to sidetrack a conversation that you're sure to lose.

If you can't handle the truth then go back to your plastic existence and believe what is more comfortable for you, but if you want a pragmatic viewpoint of the world that surrounds you then I can give you a truthful, no bullshit run down.

And if you don't believe anything I'm attempting to impress upon you then I suggest you examine for yourself what happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union and how the United States acted after that time.

:lol: Okay, so tell me where this wealth of information of your's comes from? Anybody who's read my work here knows where I got what I know from.....how about you clue us in to your experience in what really goes down out there? And get a clue....calling the USA "imperialistic" and guilty of "hegemony" ain't gonna endear you to any on the right here....we know those words and remember where we first heard them from. Now get busy with your bonafides on espionage and conspiracy theories for us.....I think you're just a wild-hair who enjoys mixing explosive ingredients together to piss people off...prove me wrong, cowpoke. :eusa_eh:

I'm not here to make friends with "right wingers" even though I am a "right winger". Your cliques do not interest me.

Conspiracy theories? I don't believe I've presented any.

And my "wealth" of information comes from years of study. I read well for a "cowpoke". I like to understand how the world really works instead of running around like a sheep tuned into faux news or the commie news network.

Wow. The usual suspects are busy PRE-DENIGRATING the news about the al qaeda threat.

It never seems to dawn on some of you folks that, maybe, just possibly, the guys who brought us The bombing of Twin Towers in the late 90's, and who brought us an attack on the US Navy Ship, the COLE, and who brought us the attack on the embassy in Nairobi and who brought us the taking down of the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001 MIGHT just be serious and determined.

So we're going to close down America? THAT'S THE PLAN ??

The threat MIGHT be real, or knowing this regime, it might be fabricated just as well.

I haven't seen or heard of any "plan" to "shut down America."

What I commented on was the odd number of members posting their preconceived ASSumptions that the news of the latest al qaeda threat "is" bogus.

Is the World blown up yet?

I keep watching FoxNews and they haven't said a word

THOUSANDS!!
Obama is a pussy.

Putin is a pussy.

No. Obama did not.

The SEAL Team did.

What Obama did was authorize the incursion of OUR military into another sovereign land when he approved that plan to take-out bin Laden.

He gets props for that. But let's not pretend that he did anything any other rational President (this excludes a pussy like Carter, of course) wouldn't have done.

THOUSANDS!!
Obama is a pussy.

Putin is a pussy.

Why would the Russians want to kill Osama bin laden? He never did anything to them. When the Russians were in Afghanistan, Bin Laden was in the Sudan, and that after he had been expelled from Saudi Arabia.

Putin bitch slapped obama across the room. Love it!

What I commented on was the odd number of members posting their preconceived ASSumptions that the news of the latest al qaeda threat "is" bogus.

How will we know ? We have legalized government propaganda machines.

How will we know ? We have legalized government propaganda machines.

We have?

When?

We clearly HAVE a semi-official government propaganda machine. We have had the main stream left wing media with us doing that job for a long time.

But when did we "legalize" it?

Forum List

Back