Alabama attorney general says he has right to prosecute people who facilitate travel for out-of-state abortions

He who is without sin may cast the first stone.

Fucktard.
It's not condemnation; it's telling them what they should do to avoid this horrendous killing of children.. And now you will apologize for the profane insult or hit my perma-iggy list. Got it? I'm pretty easy going, but I don't put up with blatant crap like that.

Last edited:
The party of small government strikes again. Persecuting people who facilitate women's freedom of travel is truly the best plan!

Alabama attorney general says he has right to prosecute people who facilitate travel for out-of-state abortions
Story by By Andy Rose, CNN • 10h

Alabama’s Republican attorney general said in a court filing that he has the right to prosecute people who make travel arrangements for pregnant women to have out-of-state abortions.

In a court filing Monday, attorneys for Attorney General Steve Marshall wrote that providing transportation for women in Alabama to leave the state to get an abortion could amount to a “criminal conspiracy.”

The court filing comes in response to lawsuits against Marshall that was filed in July from two women’s health centers and Yellowhammer Fund, an organization which says it provides “financial and practical support for those who are pregnant and require assistance.” The plaintiffs argue that Marshall violated their constitutional rights by publicly stating that organizations which help pregnant women in Alabama get an abortion out of state could be criminally investigated.

he's just acting like Fani, you know. Cooking up whatever works to serve his ends. You don't like that all of the sudden? Huh

Um, we actually did not have sex before marriage, but plenty since then in my 35 of marriage, but thanks for falsely surmising.

But the way you teach people to act morally is by teaching them Catholic moral principles in the schools from an early grade. Teach them not that sex outside marriage is wrong buy morally WHY. You also do it by getting the government to stop rewarding cohabitating couples financially.

To me, it's amazing the simplest solution to 90% of the world's problems is met by such opposition by the irreligious left.
Yet you are exactly the type of Catholic that the Pope is correcting, that you are so settled in looking backwards that you have dried up the sap of revelation in this day and age going forward. Put your 'self' away, Mashmont, and listen to good counsel.

Um, we actually did not have sex before marriage, but plenty since then in my 35 of marriage, but thanks for falsely surmising.

But the way you teach people to act morally is by teaching them Catholic moral principles in the schools from an early grade. Teach them not that sex outside marriage is wrong buy morally WHY. You also do it by getting the government to stop rewarding cohabitating couples financially.

To me, it's amazing the simplest solution to 90% of the world's problems is met by such opposition by the irreligious left.
Well, you will never sell that kind of old time regimentation to the masses again, even with "Biker Nuns" using club instead of rulers.

Last edited:
The party of small government strikes again. Persecuting people who facilitate women's freedom of travel is truly the best plan!

Story by By Andy Rose, CNN • 10h

Alabama’s Republican attorney general said in a court filing that he has the right to prosecute people who make travel arrangements for pregnant women to have out-of-state abortions.

In a court filing Monday, attorneys for Attorney General Steve Marshall wrote that providing transportation for women in Alabama to leave the state to get an abortion could amount to a “criminal conspiracy.”

The court filing comes in response to lawsuits against Marshall that was filed in July from two women’s health centers and Yellowhammer Fund, an organization which says it provides “financial and practical support for those who are pregnant and require assistance.” The plaintiffs argue that Marshall violated their constitutional rights by publicly stating that organizations which help pregnant women in Alabama get an abortion out of state could be criminally investigated.

To me that would only apply to adults not the parents or guardians arranging this for minors.

Adults can do whatever they want.

Of course we would get some overreach on this, but this is pretty clearly unconstitutional.

I'm just going by what your kind tells me. Imagine if a person listened to that all day every day. Oh wait they do.

th

To me that would only apply to adults not the parents or guardians arranging this for minors.

Adults can do whatever they want.

Of course we would get some overreach on this, but this is pretty clearly unconstitutional.
You're going to pull them out of people's cars now? Are you going to tail pregnant women? WTF exactly are you going to enforce this with?

Forum List

Back