Alabama football team prays with President Trump and staff at WH today

WATCH: J.K. Scott, other Alabama players pray with Donald Trump for him and his staff

Beautiful sight to see. I am not really even a christian,I attend church with my wife because she enjoys it and so do I somewhat but this is just nice to see. Traditional values returning to our country under President Trump!
Screen-Shot-2018-04-11-at-10.04.42-AM-e1523456223306-1024x512.jpg

WATCH: J.K. Scott, other Alabama players pray with Donald Trump for him and his staff

Beautiful sight to see. I am not really even a christian,I attend church with my wife because she enjoys it and so do I somewhat but this is just nice to see. Traditional values returning to our country under President Trump!

The "grab them by the pussy" President is a perfect fit for the hypocrite Christians.

And which are the hypocrite Christians?

ALL Christians are hypocrites. That's why they go to church to be forgiven.

As an agnostic, I have to get it right the first time.

When was Trump last seen in church?
He was in a church earlier this year....I THINK it was Christmas eve? I don't remember exactly...I remember seeing it on the news.

The "grab them by the pussy" President is a perfect fit for the hypocrite Christians.
And yet yall LOVE Hillary Clinton who threatened women who accused her husband of down right RAPE and Bill Clinton who is a known Rapist!

Bill Clinton is a rapist? Please present your case using the legal definition of rape.

Forum List

Back