Alabama High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Leave it to the good old South to lead the way back into sanity!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that the word "child" includes both the born and unborn. The decision comes in the case of a woman who was convicted for using cocaine during her pregnancy. Her baby tested positive for the drug at his birth. Under Alabama law that is considered "chemical endangerment of a child." The court ruled the state has a legitimate interest in protecting the lives of children from the earliest stages of their development. "God, not governments and legislatures, gives persons these inherent natural rights," Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and Justice Tom Parker wrote in their...

Ala. High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The abortion crowd will fight this hard. Acknowledging the truth they are killing a child will be too much for them to tolerate.

If her cocaine usage took place after she found out that she was pregnant, I hope that she got the maximum sentence for what she was charged with.

God bless you and the baby that she didn't care about always!!!

Holly

The sick Abortion Culture that has become the modern norm, all wrought through the guise of 'women's rights' is truly shameful and completely illogical to wit-

It's a baby if the woman says it is, and it's not a baby if she says it's not.

What the fuck kind of garbage is that? Fucking Evil is what it is.

It always bothered me that the same people that protest to save the life of a convicted murderer are often the same ones that want an innocent child's life ended.... simply illogical!

Fr. Frank Pavone, national director of Priests for Life, praised the decision.

"In ruling that a child is a child whether born or unborn, the Alabama justices have cut through decades of tortured, twisted rationales and issued a national call for courts to recognize the obvious - all humans have the right to life," Pavone stated.
Indeed all humans do have a right to life, and that especially includes the unborn, the most innocent of all human life. Abusing narcotics, smoking or drinking while expecting a child should all be avoided in order to ensure a healthy baby. No one would allow their child to do any of these activities, so why should we expose them to it when they are helpless and defenseless and have no say in the matter.

^^^ You say that no one would allow their child to do any of these activities. Sadly that is not true and I believe that woman is the perfect example of it. Some people do not care about anyone but themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It always bothered me that the same people that protest to save the life of a convicted murderer are often the same ones that want an innocent child's life ended.... simply illogical!

And the opposite, favoring capital punishment and opposing abortion, for the far right.

Only the Catholics and their allies believe in a seamless unity of life, and that only God can giveth and taketh.

It always bothered me that the same people that protest a woman's legal right to choose are often the same ones that are all for capital punishment.... simply illogical!

Do you support capital punishment, mister pro lifer?

And the opposite, favoring capital punishment and opposing abortion, for the far right.

Only the Catholics and their allies believe in a seamless unity of life, and that only God can giveth and taketh.

Capital punishment for KILLERS, but you want DEATH for INNOCENTS.... and you can't tell the difference...That's why your side is all fucked up!

According to convoluted left wing logic unborn desert turtles have more rights than unborn humans.

Capital punishment for KILLERS, but you want DEATH for INNOCENTS.... and you can't tell the difference...That's why your side is all fucked up!

Your statement above is why your cred does not exist here for so many folks. That is not what I said. And I am probably more pro life than you, V, unless you are pro baby and dead mother if push comes to shove.

Your statement above is why your cred does not exist here for so many folks. That is not what I said. And I am probably more pro life than you, V, unless you are pro baby and dead mother if push comes to shove.

Of course you're pro life, :badgrin: that's why you argue for a woman's right to kill the innocent! :cuckoo:

Leave it to the good old South to lead the way back into sanity!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that the word "child" includes both the born and unborn. The decision comes in the case of a woman who was convicted for using cocaine during her pregnancy. Her baby tested positive for the drug at his birth. Under Alabama law that is considered "chemical endangerment of a child." The court ruled the state has a legitimate interest in protecting the lives of children from the earliest stages of their development. "God, not governments and legislatures, gives persons these inherent natural rights," Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore and Justice Tom Parker wrote in their...

Ala. High Court Declares Unborn Children Have Rights - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

When an unborn child sues for his or her rights a court will have jurisdiction to decide the issue. If the mother of the child doesn't have standing, who else does?

Unless these idiots can actually prove that God exists, they cannot use God as grounds for this law.

When an unborn child sues for his or her rights a court will have jurisdiction to decide the issue. If the mother of the child doesn't have standing, who else does?

In Alabama, a COURT! Especially if she does deliberate harm to the unborn...BUT we still have that IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, and UNPRINCIPLED waiver....ROE... but we are still working on getting that, and the morals of the American people back to sanity! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Unless these idiots can actually prove that God exists, they cannot use God as grounds for this law.

Just for YOU we'll change that to CREATOR, you know that pesky word used in one of those founding documents! BTW, how many abortions have you had?

Idiots?

They don't need to prove anything they acknowledge the child deserves protection. Clearly you disagree.

Forum List

Back