Alabama SOS launches voter fraud investigation after video goes viral

Secretary of State launches investigation into voter fraud concerns in Senate special election

Oh boy! Thanks for your big mouth ya idiot! We ALL know fraud happens and since the margin was only 21k votes and that's WITHOUT the military votes which go to the GOP 80% of the time I think we might have a chance to save this seat...don't expect the mainstream media outside of Alabama to report this...Fox MIGHT but I haven't seen it yet.

The FOX nitwit ALSO stated that "the SOS has identified the guy and knows where he works"............That SOS must have good sources if that guy was shipped all the way from San Francisco or Baltimore or Manhattan, don't you think? ......LOL

Bout what we expected to happen. Wonder when the military ballots will come in to be counted.

:lol:

You keep that faith alive!

Even though there's only 7000 or so Alabama citizens overseas in the military, and Jones' margin of victory was 3 times that many votes.
So the cheating dems win...eh let the anti americans cheer for what a year and a half? BIG WHOOP! Better enjoy that symbolic victory while it holds...11 months until the Dems get to defend seats in 10 states president Trump won and several that dems only won in 2012 because of IDIOTIC remarks by the GOP candidate like in Missouri.

No one likes a sore loser.
Facts are facts. You want to place a bet on this moron Clintonbot losing the election in 2020? Like I said you win 1 seat thanks to ALLEGATIONS aka no proof and the GOP losing its spine and not backing the candidate we will win 5 to 8 seats easily :) I'll take that any time.

I have no doubt that Alabama will flip back to red in 2020. But in the meantime, you guys are down a seat, and will be for the next couple of years. That's enough of a victory to me - and actually puts the Senate into play for 2018.

I don't think you'll keep Ohio. Sherrod Brown doesn't stand much of a chance here.

Even though there's only 7000 or so Alabama citizens overseas in the military, and Jones' margin of victory was 3 times that many votes.
So the cheating dems win...eh let the anti americans cheer for what a year and a half? BIG WHOOP! Better enjoy that symbolic victory while it holds...11 months until the Dems get to defend seats in 10 states president Trump won and several that dems only won in 2012 because of IDIOTIC remarks by the GOP candidate like in Missouri.

Facts are facts. You want to place a bet on this moron Clintonbot losing the election in 2020? Like I said you win 1 seat thanks to ALLEGATIONS aka no proof and the GOP losing its spine and not backing the candidate we will win 5 to 8 seats easily :) I'll take that any time.

I have no doubt that Alabama will flip back to red in 2020. But in the meantime, you guys are down a seat, and will be for the next couple of years. That's enough of a victory to me - and actually puts the Senate into play for 2018.

I don't think you'll keep Ohio. Sherrod Brown doesn't stand much of a chance here.

If I were you guys, I would focus on defense, rather than offense.

Get the brooms out Dems are ready for a clean sweep,,,, and then next stop obstruction of justice and impeachment

Get the brooms out Dems are ready for a clean sweep,,,, and then next stop obstruction of justice and impeachment

Yeah, I know, been hearing about that for close to a year and a half now.

WOZ.Shoes3.gif.CROP.original-original.Shoes3.gif

Bout what we expected to happen. Wonder when the military ballots will come in to be counted.

Down ONE seat guaranteed to go red again and with seats in TEN states Trump won last year up for grabs in 2018....I am very much looking forward to it!

Who is running against him?

Josh Mandel. He's one of our own from Cleveland. He ran against Brown before and lost, but it seems our state is turning more towards Republican these days. Brown has made a spectacle of himself several times since then and is as leftist as anybody can get. I predict Mandel will get it this time. Brown is too much of a Commie.

Josh Mandel. He's one of our own from Cleveland. He ran against Brown before and lost, but it seems our state is turning more towards Republican these days. Brown has made a spectacle of himself several times since then and is as leftist as anybody can get. I predict Mandel will get it this time. Brown is too much of a Commie.
Whew yeah Mandel was leading Brown 50-42 in a poll in July....I just got done looking at most races and following people I liked.

Whew yeah Mandel was leading Brown 50-42 in a poll in July....I just got done looking at most races and following people I liked.

I don't see much of a choice here. The guy has been in politics most of his life, served 8 years as a Marine reserve, plus he's Jewish which I think may help.

Wanna bet?

All the Koch brothers money has not bought him much of anything yet. Lil Josh will get crushed, and please keep him in Cleveland.

I don't see much of a choice here. The guy has been in politics most of his life, served 8 years as a Marine reserve, plus he's Jewish which I think may help.

So now career politicians are good?

According to the left they are.

All the Koch brothers money has not bought him much of anything yet. Lil Josh will get crushed, and please keep him in Cleveland.

Gladly, he's a good man. Unlike Fakish, he promises to get rid of our sanctuary cities. The flakes in Oberlin are terrified.

Were you not just bleeting on about Joshie spending most of his life in polotics. Sounds like you're a lefty.

Gladly, he's a good man. Unlike Fakish, he promises to get rid of our sanctuary cities. The flakes in Oberlin are terrified.

Please keep that turd sandwich up there for the good of our country.

Were you not just bleeting on about Joshie spending most of his life in polotics. Sounds like you're a lefty.

Yes, he's well experienced, so what? All I've heard from you leftists is how unqualified Trump is to be President. Okay, so we're going to put in somebody experienced now.

Forum List

Back