Alabama SOS launches voter fraud investigation after video goes viral

Facts are facts. You want to place a bet on this moron Clintonbot losing the election in 2020? Like I said you win 1 seat thanks to ALLEGATIONS aka no proof and the GOP losing its spine and not backing the candidate we will win 5 to 8 seats easily :) I'll take that any time.

:lol:

I have no doubt that Alabama will flip back to red in 2020. But in the meantime, you guys are down a seat, and will be for the next couple of years. That's enough of a victory to me - and actually puts the Senate into play for 2018.

I don't think you'll keep Ohio. Sherrod Brown doesn't stand much of a chance here.
Who is running against him?

Josh Mandel. He's one of our own from Cleveland. He ran against Brown before and lost, but it seems our state is turning more towards Republican these days. Brown has made a spectacle of himself several times since then and is as leftist as anybody can get. I predict Mandel will get it this time. Brown is too much of a Commie.

All the Koch brothers money has not bought him much of anything yet. Lil Josh will get crushed, and please keep him in Cleveland.
In polls he is up 8 plus....so doubtful he will get crushed.

Secretary of State launches investigation into voter fraud concerns in Senate special election

Oh boy! Thanks for your big mouth ya idiot! We ALL know fraud happens and since the margin was only 21k votes and that's WITHOUT the military votes which go to the GOP 80% of the time I think we might have a chance to save this seat...don't expect the mainstream media outside of Alabama to report this...Fox MIGHT but I haven't seen it yet.

You lost, tard. Move on
We were cheated shit stain....learn the difference not like you care. You are nothing more than a cuckservative who claims to be a libertardian. YAWN.

ray pc easy bri sassy blue deno etc etc ,,farewell to the last of my remaining fu-ks A new year will soon be here

Whew yeah Mandel was leading Brown 50-42 in a poll in July....I just got done looking at most races and following people I liked.

I don't see much of a choice here. The guy has been in politics most of his life, served 8 years as a Marine reserve, plus he's Jewish which I think may help.

So now career politicians are good?

According to the left they are.

Were you not just bleeting on about Joshie spending most of his life in polotics. Sounds like you're a lefty.

Yes, he's well experienced, so what? All I've heard from you leftists is how unqualified Trump is to be President. Okay, so we're going to put in somebody experienced now.

So what you're saying is you're a hypocrite, we already knew that but thanks for confirmation!

Secretary of State launches investigation into voter fraud concerns in Senate special election

Oh boy! Thanks for your big mouth ya idiot! We ALL know fraud happens and since the margin was only 21k votes and that's WITHOUT the military votes which go to the GOP 80% of the time I think we might have a chance to save this seat...don't expect the mainstream media outside of Alabama to report this...Fox MIGHT but I haven't seen it yet.
Liberals are crooked,it’s a known fact.

I have no doubt that Alabama will flip back to red in 2020. But in the meantime, you guys are down a seat, and will be for the next couple of years. That's enough of a victory to me - and actually puts the Senate into play for 2018.

I don't think you'll keep Ohio. Sherrod Brown doesn't stand much of a chance here.

Josh Mandel. He's one of our own from Cleveland. He ran against Brown before and lost, but it seems our state is turning more towards Republican these days. Brown has made a spectacle of himself several times since then and is as leftist as anybody can get. I predict Mandel will get it this time. Brown is too much of a Commie.

All the Koch brothers money has not bought him much of anything yet. Lil Josh will get crushed, and please keep him in Cleveland.

Now you believe in polls, hypocrite much? LOL!

LAME......but, sure, keep on labeling anyone who is not a Trump Cult Member a "commie" and see where THAT gets you......LOL

Calling virtually every political opponent, a "commie" worked so "well" for Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohn....didn't it???...........LOL

Did I say I believed in them? I said THE POLLS SAY he is up,is it true? Who the hell knows...can't trust the damn polls anymore....I somehow think the polls are ONLY skewed when its someone the media HATES running like Roy Moore and President Trump.

Did I say I believed in them? I said THE POLLS SAY he is up,is it true? Who the hell knows...can't trust the damn polls anymore....I somehow think the polls are ONLY skewed when its someone the media HATES running like Roy Moore and President Trump.

So Joshie is getting crushed, because you know you can't believe the polls!

haha, oh man... talk about the Faux news feedback loop.... good luck

Maybe he is maybe he isn't. I don't live in Ohio but I do know that President Trump took the state by damn near 8 points and MAYBE just MAYBE the people there don't care for Sharrod Brown too much anymore.

Maybe he is maybe he isn't. I don't live in Ohio but I do know that President Trump took the state by damn near 8 points and MAYBE just MAYBE the people there don't care for Sharrod Brown too much anymore.

Nope they still like Brown, and like him even more for calling out the GOP for the money grab by the uber wealthy tax reform.

Nope they still like Brown, and like him even more for calling out the GOP for the money grab by the uber wealthy tax reform.
Yes yes I am sure they do. That's why in a state wide election President Trump took over 50% of the vote.....if they liked Brown then they would have voted for his pal Hillary.

If anybody gets crushed it will be Brown. Our state is leaning right and has been for some time, especially since the Republicans brought us CCW's and our Castle Doctrine. The last Democrat Governor we had left us with an 8 billion dollar debt and it took Kasich a couple of years to erase that debt and bring us back into the black.

Brown is the ultimate leftist and his nonsense won't fly this election.

Forum List

Back