Alamo Gun Rally a Success :) :

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
» Despite Media Fear Mongering, No Injuries At Open Carry Gun Rally Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Carrying everything from lever-action Marlins to Mini-14s, over 1,000 well-armed Texans arrived at the rally, fulfilling the plea for reinforcements made by Alamo Commander William B. Travis “in the name of Liberty, of patriotism and everything dear to the American character.”

Although Saturday’s response came 177 years too late to save Lt. Col. Travis and the Alamo defenders, it was not too late to defend the very axioms of liberty that they died for as tyranny continues its cancerous spread.

“I’ll tell you, I’m not different from my ancestors, and you’re no different from your ancestors,” syndicated radio host Alex Jones told the reinforcements. “My ancestors on both sides of my family started the Texas revolution, and I’m here to tell you that that revolution was a continuation of human beings fighting against bullies and tyrants in every civilization throughout history, and this is the struggle of the individual.”

Only mere blocks from the Alamo rally, gun control activists attacked individual rights at the largely ignored Moms Demand Action “rally,” whose organizers had views no different than the 1836 Mexican authorities determined to disarm Texans.

Look how many hordes of brain washed slaves serving their God-King it takes to kill and disarm freemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
One of the saddest days in American history is April 21, 1836. That is the day General Santa Ana was defeated at the Battle of San Jacinto. Think how much better off the US would be without a texas in the union.

Texas is more than welcome to leave the Union.

and take the rest of the Tea Baggers with you.

One of the saddest days in American history is April 21, 1836. That is the day General Santa Ana was defeated at the Battle of San Jacinto. Think how much better off the US would be without a texas in the union.

I don't know about that... I rather like Texas's oil being ours instead of a corrupt country like Mexico.

Damn, you really hate fellow US citizens.
Texans are American citizens!!! Who knew??? The majority of Texans see themselves as Texas citizens first and US citizens second or third or not at all.

I don't know about that... I rather like Texas's oil being ours instead of a corrupt country like Mexico.
I have no problem with the oil. It's the people that I am unhappy with. Thanks to them we have wonderful politicians like george w., perry, cruz, and gohmert to name a few of the crazies. The question you have to ask yourself is this, why do they elect one idiot after another?

Texans are American citizens!!! Who knew??? The majority of Texans see themselves as Texas citizens first and US citizens second or third or not at all.

Well, that's what the constitution itself says...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Well, that's what the constitution itself says...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Preceded by:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Which makes the States superior to their Agent (the federal government) in all situations other than those specifically delegated to the federal government.

I have no problem with the oil. It's the people that I am unhappy with. Thanks to them we have wonderful politicians like george w., perry, cruz, and gohmert to name a few of the crazies. The question you have to ask yourself is this, why do they elect one idiot after another?

Yeah? So? NY keeps electing idiots like Schumer and Bloomberg, or how about Cali with Pelosi and Boxer? All states elect morons to office. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

» Despite Media Fear Mongering, No Injuries At Open Carry Gun Rally Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Carrying everything from lever-action Marlins to Mini-14s, over 1,000 well-armed Texans arrived at the rally, fulfilling the plea for reinforcements made by Alamo Commander William B. Travis “in the name of Liberty, of patriotism and everything dear to the American character.”

Although Saturday’s response came 177 years too late to save Lt. Col. Travis and the Alamo defenders, it was not too late to defend the very axioms of liberty that they died for as tyranny continues its cancerous spread.

“I’ll tell you, I’m not different from my ancestors, and you’re no different from your ancestors,” syndicated radio host Alex Jones told the reinforcements. “My ancestors on both sides of my family started the Texas revolution, and I’m here to tell you that that revolution was a continuation of human beings fighting against bullies and tyrants in every civilization throughout history, and this is the struggle of the individual.”

Only mere blocks from the Alamo rally, gun control activists attacked individual rights at the largely ignored Moms Demand Action “rally,” whose organizers had views no different than the 1836 Mexican authorities determined to disarm Texans.

Look how many hordes of brain washed slaves serving their God-King it takes to kill and disarm freemen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs]300 "come and get them" - YouTube[/ame]

The definition of a successful rally for gun-proponents is that no-one got shot?
Personally, I would want to set the bar a little higher than that!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs]300 "come and get them" - YouTube[/ame]

The definition of a successful rally for gun-proponents is that no-one got shot?

He was being facetious. The anti gun people all claimed there would be "blood in the streets" and he was pointing out how it was the exact opposite.

He was being facetious. The anti gun people all claimed there would be "blood in the streets" and he was pointing out how it was the exact opposite.

I'm not so sure about Mr Daniels though...who was quoted in the OP.
Despite the mainstream media’s attempts to condition the public into believing that guns are responsible for crimes, absolutely no injuries were reported at an open carry gun rally outside the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure you don't even have a basic understanding of how that conflict came to be. You sure as hell don't know what started it or what the result was.

That's because they were Texans first and US citizens later.

That's because they were Texans first and US citizens later.
I understand what you are saying. However, a number of Texans never got around to accepting the US as their country. They are Texans first, last, and always and they want nothing from the US except the handouts from the federal government that they receive.. It is one of the reasons they were screaming about secession about a year ago.

Forum List

Back