alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Link? Besides I thought the GOP Congress never passed anything and did nothing.
Here's one covering 2014. You can find 2015 yourself, you piece of shit. :)

Your Grayson Christmas Gifts Are on Their Way
LOL! A blog post by Grayson himself, confirmed liar, on HuffPo. No wonder you're such a big fucking fail, Hairboy.
The HUUUGE irony here is that Cruz claims to be a "constitutional conservative" presumably one that follows original intent....and the original intent is clear.....born in one of the United States.

Even if you go back to British law at the time the Constitution was written (we were rejecting British law weren't we?) it was the citizenship of the FATHER that mattered, not the mother........

so Cruz doesnt really have a leg to stand on....he is ineligible for office and I praise Grayson for being willing to go to court over this.
Where does the Constitution define "natural born citizen"? Yeah, nowhere. You pulled that out of your ass.

If you want to be technical George Washington wasn't a natural born citizen of the united states

Which is why the law grandfathered the issue for the Founding Generation.

That one about G Washington wasn't born in America, that takes the f'ing cake. Who in hell would think up some shite like that.

If the Constitution excluded all that weren't born in the US, then every person born before the Constitution was signed would be ineligible, which would be EVERYONE. And no one would then be eligible by the Constitution for the next 35 years after that.

At some point you see someone say something and you are like, WTF!!!!

How can you be born in the United States if you were born before it became the United States?

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

THAT'S A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

Wow, no one was qualified to be president at that time. Brilliant.

7 out of 8 of our first Presidents were not born in the United States since it was not the United States when they were born.

Rather the same case with Barry Goldwater. He was born in a US Territory which wasn't the United States yet.

Again, this is why the law was grandfathered with special provisions for those people who lived here before "here" existed. So yes, according to those special provisions, there WERE people qualified to be President at the time.

My God, the simple-mindedness people are willing to settle for these days is appalling.

7 out of 8 of our first Presidents were not born in the United States since it was not the United States when they were born.

Which also informs one that 'place of birth' is irrelevant to the phrase "Natural Born Citizen".

A condition which exists only where citizenship comes as an axiomatic or 'natural' consequence of birth. And that condition exist ONLY where BOTH PARENTS are a citizen of the same nation.

In every other conceivable circumstance citizenship becomes a function of law... "He was born to a citizen mother or father and the law says..." Doesn't matter what the law says where both parents are Citizens... as any law which would deny citizenship to a child born to citizen parents would be LUDICROUS.

A child born to two parents who are citizens in good standing... is an otherwise unqualified citizen of that nation.

Now... I know all you deep thinkers have your long held beliefs which say this or that... but that is what the fuckin' words mean and you can bray on about how such is not the case from now until the end of time and until you figure out a way to disprove THAT... you're simply fucking WRONG.

So... there's the irrepressible principle you must overcome.

Now get to it.

(And please understand that all facets of the "Nuh uh" defense are axiomatically disqualified from consideration)

[Q

Cruz owns Grayson.

Understand that this is Grayson, trying to raise his own stock, by inserting itself into Cruz' altitude.

A place which Grayson is otherwise incapable of existing.

Grayson is a filthy ass Libtard that thinks acting like a jackass will endear him to the Democrat Loony Tunes. He is probably right.

[Q

Cruz owns Grayson.

Understand that this is Grayson, trying to raise his own stock, by inserting itself into Cruz' altitude.

A place which Grayson is otherwise incapable of existing.

Grayson is a filthy ass Libtard that thinks acting like a jackass will endear him to the Democrat Loony Tunes. He is probably right.

Yes.. you're exactly right. But by talking about Cruz... Grayson is trying to raise himself to Cruz lofty heights. Which is an altitude which Grayson is otherwise incapable of existing.

The simple truth is that Cruz is a superior human being, over Grayson. And there is absolutely nothing that Grayson will ever be able to do to change that.

[Q

Yes.. you're exactly right. But by talking about Cruz... Grayson is trying to raise himself to Cruz lofty heights. Which is an altitude which Grayson is otherwise incapable of existing.

The simple truth is that Cruz is a superior human being, over Grayson. And there is absolutely nothing that Grayson will ever be able to do to change that.

Cruz is the smartest person running for President of both parties. He is also the one with the most Conservative convictions.

The Democrat filth is scared of him and they should be.

Grayson is a Moon Bat nobody piece of shit that is going to have trouble getting reelected as Representative and doesn't have chance if he runs for Senator.

He has to act like a jackass to get attention from the Libtards.

not sure where you're coming from here......Cruz's parents weren't "on the road" in fact Cruzes Dad once fought for Castro as I understand it.

I didn't say Cruz's parents were on the Road. Cruz's Mother was and remains a US Citizen. So with regard to 'the obama precedent'... he's qualified.

'Location of birth' is irrelevant to being a natural born citizen.

That said, Constitutionally.... Cruz is disqualified from office.

I'm on record throughout this board stating this at the outset of his campaign. I wrote to the Senator and told him as much and as expected... he ignored my advice and that of others expressing the same sentiment.

That said... while I am going to vote for Doctor Ben Carson in the Primary, I support Senator Cruz as a candidate... on the basis that the practical precedent has been altered and for all intents and purposes, there is no standard in play in any US institution anywhere, at any level for any reason, including candidates for the office of the Presidency... and should Cruz prevail in being nominated, I will vote for him.

In a stunning irony, while being constitutionally disqualified from office, Cruz is among the finest human beings and certainly among the sharpest minds to ever overtly seek the office.

Perhaps... just perhaps, he'll win office and go about the unenviable work of culling the nation of the subversives present in the citizenry, from the citizenry and openly reinstate the constitutional standard, going forward.

ok, well if you think that strictly, constitutionally, speaking he is ineligible Then I agree and think I understand your position.
And while I think he violates the letter of the law......not really the spirit of it.

I have other problems with Cruz, he has the feel of a shill I think......the rhetoric of an outsider ...with the resume of an insider.

Based upon what exactly?

And I'm asking honestly. I'd truly like to know what it is that you're getting, that I'm missing.

well, he worked in the federal bureaucracy dealing with trade for some time, that and his wife works for goldman-sachs...thats what I think makes him an insider.

not sure where you're coming from here......Cruz's parents weren't "on the road" in fact Cruzes Dad once fought for Castro as I understand it.

I didn't say Cruz's parents were on the Road. Cruz's Mother was and remains a US Citizen. So with regard to 'the obama precedent'... he's qualified.

I'm on record throughout this board stating this at the outset of his campaign. I wrote to the Senator and told him as much and as expected... he ignored my advice and that of others expressing the same sentiment.

That said... while I am going to vote for Doctor Ben Carson in the Primary, I support Senator Cruz as a candidate... on the basis that the practical precedent has been altered and for all intents and purposes, there is no standard in play in any US institution anywhere, at any level for any reason, including candidates for the office of the Presidency... and should Cruz prevail in being nominated, I will vote for him.

In a stunning irony, while being constitutionally disqualified from office, Cruz is among the finest human beings and certainly among the sharpest minds to ever overtly seek the office.

Perhaps... just perhaps, he'll win office and go about the unenviable work of culling the nation of the subversives present in the citizenry, from the citizenry and openly reinstate the constitutional standard, going forward.

ok, well if you think that strictly, constitutionally, speaking he is ineligible Then I agree and think I understand your position.
And while I think he violates the letter of the law......not really the spirit of it.

I have other problems with Cruz, he has the feel of a shill I think......the rhetoric of an outsider ...with the resume of an insider.

Based upon what exactly?

And I'm asking honestly. I'd truly like to know what it is that you're getting, that I'm missing.

well, he worked in the federal bureaucracy dealing with trade for some time, that and his wife works for goldman-sachs...thats what I think makes him an insider.

Hmm... well, ok. We can agree to disagree on that and what all that means.

But just as an FYI, prior to becoming the US Senator for the State of Texas, Cruz worked for the State of Texas. To the best of my knowledge, he's never worked for the US Federal Government.

I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

Let me know what ya have that is different from that, will ya?

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

THAT'S A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

Wow, no one was qualified to be president at that time. Brilliant.

That's true. They were naturalized citizens of the U.S. when they became president; for which, the Constitution made provisions. There are, only two classifications of U.S. citizens, natural or naturalized.

Based upon what exactly?

Hmm... well, ok. We can agree to disagree on that and what all that means.

But just as an FYI, prior to becoming the US Senator for the State of Texas, Cruz worked for the State of Texas. To the best of my knowledge, he's never worked for the US Federal Government.

I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

Let me know what ya have that is different from that, will ya?

from Wikipedia
Cruz was the director of the Office of Policy Planning at the federal trade commission an associate deputy attorney general l at the US Dept of Justice.

You're a fucking retard.

1. His mother's signature is on his Hawaiian birth certificate, indicating she was there in Hawaii when he was born.

2. It wasn't. You're either ignorant or lying. Hawaii provided a certified copy of their records on file to Obama. The White House then made a copy from that as a PDF file. The video you linked was made by someone who is also either ignorant or lying as he falsely claimed scanning that document into a PDF file would generate only one layer; and then based on that idiocy, began his descension into impeaching his own claims that it's a fake because it actually contained multiple layers, which he also moronically claimed were injected intentionally to deceive. But that's where his claims crumbled before him since applications which convert graphic images to PDF format can add layers in an attempt to convert identifiable text to searchable text. The imbecile who made that video duped you as he portrayed a feature of Adobe as a nefarious attempt by Obama to fake a birth certificate which was certified by the state of Hawaii.

3. Why wouldn't Bush release his college transcripts? Was he a foreigner too? What about Clinton? He wouldn't release his either. And lastly, Obama's college transcripts have nothing to do with his birth certificate.

It must be hell being a Gruberidiot and being so damn confused about everything.

The is no record of the Ho being in Hawaii at the time the little sonofabitch was born. There is a record of the bitch starting classes at the University of Washington a week after she said the shithass was born.

The birth certificate that was released by the lying assholes in the White House was created on a modern computer with modern software. You can deny it all you want but that is a fact.

Bush did release his college record you idiot. He had better grades than that shithead Kerry, remember? However, where he did or didn't has nothing to do with Shit for Brains refusing to release his.

There is a reason why Shit for Brains won't release his college records. It is either to hide his affirmative action record or to hide that he enrolled as a foreign student or maybe both.

Whether he was born in the USA or not is a moot point at this time because you stupid ignorant uneducated low information dickheads got together a coalition of greedy assholes that elected him President. You should be ashamed of yourselves for electing a lying incompetent cowardly piece of shit like him. You know it and I know it.

Now you stupid Libtards that went to great lengths to deny Obama's blatant disregard for the qualification for the job will make a big birther deal out of Cruz because that is the kind of hypocritical assholes you are.
Welcome to my Ignore List, cocksucker.
Pussy
You're welcome to join it, also, if you wish. I have no more time to indulge trolls and deliberate assholes. Maybe you do - I don't know. Maybe you feel less impotent when you can trade insults with a retard. I'm no longer interested in wasting time and effort on morons.
I'm just drunk. Delt with toddlers with inferiority complexes and diaper rashes for the last two days.
Someone had to pay

And the face and character of a weasel.

LOL! The Party of THIS:
iu
Is deigning to bring up "FACE" ?

ROFLMNAO!

Well Reader, it's never hard to find the 'SERIOUS' Citizen.

Forum List

Back