alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

That one about G Washington wasn't born in America, that takes the f'ing cake. Who in hell would think up some shite like that.

If the Constitution excluded all that weren't born in the US, then every person born before the Constitution was signed would be ineligible, which would be EVERYONE. And no one would then be eligible by the Constitution for the next 35 years after that.

At some point you see someone say something and you are like, WTF!!!!

Yeah... as has been noted many times... we're often dealing with severely sub-standard intellects here. I'm talkin' dead-wood.

The reason you can't confirm your idiotic claim that Liberal media reports Hillary's campaign started birtherism is because they don't make any such claim.

"BOMBSHELL: ‘WASHINGTON POST’ CONFIRMS HILLARY CLINTON STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

by JOHN NOLTE 26 Sep 2015

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters."

WaPo not Liberal enough?

How about "THE POLITICO ...you may well wonder: Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there?

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all beganThe answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began"
Sorry to burst your rightard bubble ... but ... March, 2008 came before April, 2008, which is when birtherism first appeared on a rightwing blog...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

According to the courts no one has standing to challenge a parties candidate, that would include this dimwit. Just look at all the suits that were dismissed for lack of standing against the dear leader.

Grayson is one of the dumbest most arrogant dishonest sons of bitches in Congress.
Yeah, he's so dumb that he has gotten more bills and amendments passed, in a Republican-controlled House, than anyone else, Democrat OR Republican.

I guess you never take a break from typing stupid shit, even for holidays.
Link? Besides I thought the GOP Congress never passed anything and did nothing.
Here's one covering 2014. You can find 2015 yourself, you piece of shit. :)

Your Grayson Christmas Gifts Are on Their Way
LOL! A blog post by Grayson himself, confirmed liar, on HuffPo. No wonder you're such a big fucking fail, Hairboy.
Did you google any of the House bills, bitch? Or are you just content with being a pathetic loser?

Only if you believe Hawaii isn't a U.S. state, dumbass.

There is significant evidence that his birth certificate was a forgery and a poor one at that. Mostly likely done by a White House intern with poor Power Point skills.

The only thing the fake birth certificate did was to provide cover for you dumbass Gruberidiots to deny the birther allegations.

Hey, congrats, flush! You found someone who proved a PDF file is not an original document. Way to go! :eusa_doh:

The document was poorly created on a computer using modern software.

You Gruberidiots have three questions to answer about the birth of your Messiah:

1. Why is there no record of his mother being in Hawaii at the time of his birth?

2. Why was the birth certificate release by the White House created on a modern computer with modern software that didn't exist at the time of his birth?

3. Why won't the bastard release his college transcripts indicating his status as a citizen or foreign born student?

To me the crime is not that the sonofabitch lied about being born in the US. He has a record of lying about everything. You expect Democrats from Chicago to lie. That is what they do. The real crime is that you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots voted for him to be President knowing that he was not qualified and that he was an extreme far Left imbecile. How could you be so stupid?

You're a fucking retard.

1. His mother's signature is on his Hawaiian birth certificate, indicating she was there in Hawaii when he was born.

2. It wasn't. You're either ignorant or lying. Hawaii provided a certified copy of their records on file to Obama. The White House then made a copy from that as a PDF file. The video you linked was made by someone who is also either ignorant or lying as he falsely claimed scanning that document into a PDF file would generate only one layer; and then based on that idiocy, began his descension into impeaching his own claims that it's a fake because it actually contained multiple layers, which he also moronically claimed were injected intentionally to deceive. But that's where his claims crumbled before him since applications which convert graphic images to PDF format can add layers in an attempt to convert identifiable text to searchable text. The imbecile who made that video duped you as he portrayed a feature of Adobe as a nefarious attempt by Obama to fake a birth certificate which was certified by the state of Hawaii.

3. Why wouldn't Bush release his college transcripts? Was he a foreigner too? What about Clinton? He wouldn't release his either. And lastly, Obama's college transcripts have nothing to do with his birth certificate.

It must be hell being a Gruberidiot and being so damn confused about everything.

The is no record of the Ho being in Hawaii at the time the little sonofabitch was born. There is a record of the bitch starting classes at the University of Washington a week after she said the shithass was born.

The birth certificate that was released by the lying assholes in the White House was created on a modern computer with modern software. You can deny it all you want but that is a fact.

Bush did release his college record you idiot. He had better grades than that shithead Kerry, remember? However, where he did or didn't has nothing to do with Shit for Brains refusing to release his.

There is a reason why Shit for Brains won't release his college records. It is either to hide his affirmative action record or to hide that he enrolled as a foreign student or maybe both.

Whether he was born in the USA or not is a moot point at this time because you stupid ignorant uneducated low information dickheads got together a coalition of greedy assholes that elected him President. You should be ashamed of yourselves for electing a lying incompetent cowardly piece of shit like him. You know it and I know it.

Now you stupid Libtards that went to great lengths to deny Obama's blatant disregard for the qualification for the job will make a big birther deal out of Cruz because that is the kind of hypocritical assholes you are.

Welcome to my Ignore List, cocksucker.

How many times has grayson beaten his wife and children.
I don't know - how many?

Have you stopped beating your wife? Only a yes or no answer is acceptable.

Lets refresh your 2 brain cells that are hanging on life support. He also refused child support. Truly a lib hero.

Katie Pavlich - Democrat Alan Grayson Accused of Shoving and Hurting Wife in Domestic Dispute
i thought you guys were kidding, you can't make this up. wife's name is lolita and accused him of domestic violence....
makes me cringe to think what could be next.

katie pavlich

One of our favorite unhinged Democratic Congressmen, Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida, has been accused by his wife of allegedly assaulting her during a domestic dispute. More from the AP:

Florida U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson's wife has accused him of pushing her during an argument over the weekend, but he claims the allegations are a lie.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office confirmed Tuesday that it was investigating a reported domestic violence incident between Grayson and his wife, Lolita, but no charges have been filed.

Grayson's office released a statement denying his wife's accusations. Grayson says he never touched his wife, even after she physically attacked him.

Grayson's wife filed for divorce in January, and the central Florida Democrat claims he was attempting to visit his children when the incident occurred.
I accuse you of fucking Lord Brown Trout in the ass, and I accuse him of loving it.

It now must be true.

There is significant evidence that his birth certificate was a forgery and a poor one at that. Mostly likely done by a White House intern with poor Power Point skills.

The only thing the fake birth certificate did was to provide cover for you dumbass Gruberidiots to deny the birther allegations.

Hey, congrats, flush! You found someone who proved a PDF file is not an original document. Way to go! :eusa_doh:

You Gruberidiots have three questions to answer about the birth of your Messiah:

1. Why is there no record of his mother being in Hawaii at the time of his birth?

2. Why was the birth certificate release by the White House created on a modern computer with modern software that didn't exist at the time of his birth?

3. Why won't the bastard release his college transcripts indicating his status as a citizen or foreign born student?

To me the crime is not that the sonofabitch lied about being born in the US. He has a record of lying about everything. You expect Democrats from Chicago to lie. That is what they do. The real crime is that you stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiots voted for him to be President knowing that he was not qualified and that he was an extreme far Left imbecile. How could you be so stupid?

You're a fucking retard.

1. His mother's signature is on his Hawaiian birth certificate, indicating she was there in Hawaii when he was born.

2. It wasn't. You're either ignorant or lying. Hawaii provided a certified copy of their records on file to Obama. The White House then made a copy from that as a PDF file. The video you linked was made by someone who is also either ignorant or lying as he falsely claimed scanning that document into a PDF file would generate only one layer; and then based on that idiocy, began his descension into impeaching his own claims that it's a fake because it actually contained multiple layers, which he also moronically claimed were injected intentionally to deceive. But that's where his claims crumbled before him since applications which convert graphic images to PDF format can add layers in an attempt to convert identifiable text to searchable text. The imbecile who made that video duped you as he portrayed a feature of Adobe as a nefarious attempt by Obama to fake a birth certificate which was certified by the state of Hawaii.

3. Why wouldn't Bush release his college transcripts? Was he a foreigner too? What about Clinton? He wouldn't release his either. And lastly, Obama's college transcripts have nothing to do with his birth certificate.

It must be hell being a Gruberidiot and being so damn confused about everything.

The is no record of the Ho being in Hawaii at the time the little sonofabitch was born. There is a record of the bitch starting classes at the University of Washington a week after she said the shithass was born.

The birth certificate that was released by the lying assholes in the White House was created on a modern computer with modern software. You can deny it all you want but that is a fact.

Bush did release his college record you idiot. He had better grades than that shithead Kerry, remember? However, where he did or didn't has nothing to do with Shit for Brains refusing to release his.

There is a reason why Shit for Brains won't release his college records. It is either to hide his affirmative action record or to hide that he enrolled as a foreign student or maybe both.

Whether he was born in the USA or not is a moot point at this time because you stupid ignorant uneducated low information dickheads got together a coalition of greedy assholes that elected him President. You should be ashamed of yourselves for electing a lying incompetent cowardly piece of shit like him. You know it and I know it.

Now you stupid Libtards that went to great lengths to deny Obama's blatant disregard for the qualification for the job will make a big birther deal out of Cruz because that is the kind of hypocritical assholes you are.

Pussy

You're a fucking retard.

Pussy
You're welcome to join it, also, if you wish. I have no more time to indulge trolls and deliberate assholes. Maybe you do - I don't know. Maybe you feel less impotent when you can trade insults with a retard. I'm no longer interested in wasting time and effort on morons.

You're a fucking retard.

Pussy
You're welcome to join it, also, if you wish. I have no more time to indulge trolls and deliberate assholes. Maybe you do - I don't know. Maybe you feel less impotent when you can trade insults with a retard. I'm no longer interested in wasting time and effort on morons.
I'm just drunk. Delt with toddlers with inferiority complexes and diaper rashes for the last two days.
Someone had to pay

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

THAT'S A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

ROFLMNAO!

You people are fuckin' helpless...

THAT'S A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

LOL!

ROFL!

ROFLMNAO!

You... are ... helpless.

THE WORD YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WAS WELL INFORMED, ASTUTE.

Btw unless he is the democrat nominee, or a nominee for a third party, he likely doesn't have any standing for the challenge.

I suppose one of the losing republican candidates to challenge as well.

You're a fucking retard.

Pussy

So no indulging one, just being one.

Alan Grayson

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

The only dumber politician thinks Guam might tip over.

We actually have two more Democrat representatives here in Florida that would give that dumbass Grayson a run for his money.

Alcee Hastings and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Hastings, Wasserman-Schultz, and Grayson are all in the same league of Democrat dumbasses as say a Sheila Jackson Lee.

Ummm, President Obama was born in Hawaii, so he is not a ILLEGAL President seeing he was a naturally born citizen.

Peasantpimp obama was born to a foreign national, thus without regard to where he was born, he is not a natural born citizen, as a natural born citizen is a person whose citizenship is a natural consequence of their birth. And the ONLY circumstance wherein 'citizenship is the natural consequence of their birth' is when the parents of the child are both citizens of the same nation... again... this being without regard to where the birth takes place.

No, that's not what it means.

i'd like to watch grayson filibuster in the senate. every group that size needs a bombastic liberal (e.g. pelosi from the lower house),

where does he stand on global warming? if the government can't get anything done, we may as well be entertained.

however, if it's true he pushes girls, he should slip into obscurity, instead of occupying senate office space.

Forum List

Back