alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away.

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

if you google die quickly, you get this:

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...
alan colmes is just plain creepy.

THAT'S A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT.

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

The reason you can't confirm your idiotic claim that Liberal media reports Hillary's campaign started birtherism is because they don't make any such claim.

"BOMBSHELL: ‘WASHINGTON POST’ CONFIRMS HILLARY CLINTON STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

by JOHN NOLTE 26 Sep 2015

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters."

WaPo not Liberal enough?

How about "THE POLITICO ...you may well wonder: Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there?

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all beganThe answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began"

anyway republicans want sick people to die quickly. grayson is back. he is the dizzying hugo chavez of our American congress.

Alan Grayson Threatens Lawsuit on Citizenship Grounds if Ted Cruz Is the GOP Nominee - Breitbart

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know … the Constitution says natural-born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s ineligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the president of America should be an American.

COLMES: Now I wonder, does he qualify because of having an American mother can considered an American citizen and in fact he renounced his Canadian citizenship to be an American citizen, but you’re talking about American birth, but I believe if that’s one of you parents —

GRAYSON: Look, even the anchor babies are actually born here. He doesn’t even meet that qualification.

COLMES: Right. And although I don’t like the term anchor babies, it’s been embraced by people like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz — not Ted Cruz — Marco Rubio who may in fact be one, as I understand.

GRAYSON: Oh, it’s shocking. In Cruz’s case, it is obvious what happened. The Canadians got pissed off at us for acid rain, so they gave us Ted Cruz.

grayson is not considered to be one of the high intellectuals of the DC congress...

GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA ON FEBRUARY 22nd, 1732.AT THAT TIME VIRGINIA WAS NOT PART OF THE US.

ROFLMNAO!

You people are fuckin' helpless...

The simple solution would have been to grant retroactive statehood to Kenya but The Democrat Party wasn't smart enough to figure that out before they lost The House.

rg7DQKytiAWqEdUp41iZKXa_Ll0S7_xNhMKeGzmvrOB2Rx812AD7hmitmUBH-EmP7pBGdglmlFBT4NFqucgMIFsFsL3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

So birthers become nonbrithers as soon as THEIR birth is in question.

Falls in that 'no strength of character' file doesn't it.

ROFLMNAO!

ROFLMNAO!

LOL!

ROFL!

ROFLMNAO!

You... are ... helpless.

Based upon what? And please... be specific. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

OH! And ya should probably come to grips that Cruz never stated either of those quotes... .

(In the future you should avoid leaning on anything advanced by a Leftist. Ya see... they lie. About everything... all the time.)

Based upon what? And please... be specific. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

OH! And ya should probably come to grips that Cruz never stated either of those quotes... .

(In the future you should avoid leaning on anything advanced by a Leftist. Ya see... they lie. About everything... all the time.)
Hmmm, a classic case of denial...

I hate that anti-American faggot named Ted Cruz. He'll have us looking like Haiti if we elect that little piece of shit.

Our infrastructure will fall into the river
Our science institutions will be abolished
No more r&d investments
And certain no more educational funding.

What a joke. A national disgrace.

Fuck ted cruz. Fuck him and may he go back to Cuba!!!

Yeah, he's so dumb that he has gotten more bills and amendments passed, in a Republican-controlled House, than anyone else, Democrat OR Republican.

I guess you never take a break from typing stupid shit, even for holidays.
Link? Besides I thought the GOP Congress never passed anything and did nothing.
Here's one covering 2014. You can find 2015 yourself, you piece of shit. :)

Your Grayson Christmas Gifts Are on Their Way
LOL! A blog post by Grayson himself, confirmed liar, on HuffPo. No wonder you're such a big fucking fail, Hairboy.
The HUUUGE irony here is that Cruz claims to be a "constitutional conservative" presumably one that follows original intent....and the original intent is clear.....born in one of the United States.

Even if you go back to British law at the time the Constitution was written (we were rejecting British law weren't we?) it was the citizenship of the FATHER that mattered, not the mother........

so Cruz doesnt really have a leg to stand on....he is ineligible for office and I praise Grayson for being willing to go to court over this.
Where does the Constitution define "natural born citizen"? Yeah, nowhere. You pulled that out of your ass.

Why does it have to define it? It is as plain as day. I believe a similar usage elsewhere is used to say all children of undocumented immigrants are citizens if born on US soil.

But for those who want to nuance it......you gotta go to British law which wouldn't allow Cruz to run for president.

LOL! A blog post by Grayson himself, confirmed liar, on HuffPo. No wonder you're such a big fucking fail, Hairboy.
The HUUUGE irony here is that Cruz claims to be a "constitutional conservative" presumably one that follows original intent....and the original intent is clear.....born in one of the United States.

Even if you go back to British law at the time the Constitution was written (we were rejecting British law weren't we?) it was the citizenship of the FATHER that mattered, not the mother........

so Cruz doesnt really have a leg to stand on....he is ineligible for office and I praise Grayson for being willing to go to court over this.
Where does the Constitution define "natural born citizen"? Yeah, nowhere. You pulled that out of your ass.

If you want to be technical George Washington wasn't a natural born citizen of the united states

WHy? sure he was. He was born on US soil to parent born on US soil

Alan Grayson is an imbecile... obama's will have been in office for 8 years having been born to a foreign national Father and US Citizen Mother. There new precedent is set.

Prior to catastrophe of obama, Cruz was not qualified to serve as President... and as far as the letter of the Constitution is concerned he still is not... as a Natural Born Citizen is one whose Citizenship is a natural consequence of their Birth, and THAT is when BOTH PARENTS are Citizens in good standing of the nation at issue.

All of that is however out the window now... .

Got any sort of reference for that little tidbit?

Of course you don't!

If you want to be technical George Washington wasn't a natural born citizen of the united states
The Constitution allowed people born elsewhere before some certain date to be president. Washington fell into that category.
you are right......but I'am pretty sure Washington was born on US soil anyway (or soil that was to become US soil because of the war, if that is why some think he wasn't)

The Constitution allowed people born elsewhere before some certain date to be president. Washington fell into that category.
George Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Washington was born in Virginia.

Which was part of Great Britain
but on land captured by America

I hate that anti-American faggot named Ted Cruz. He'll have us looking like Haiti if we elect that little piece of shit.

Our infrastructure will fall into the river
Our science institutions will be abolished
No more r&d investments
And certain no more educational funding.

What a joke. A national disgrace.

Fuck ted cruz. Fuck him and may he go back to Cuba!!!

You are an imbecile... and I don't say that as a pejorative. I say that to convey to you and the reader that from as far as I can tell you possess the intellectual means of a small child, of the age of 3-5 years old.

Now... to be sure I'm not misjudging you, are you a child of 3-5 years of age?

Dah... tell ya what, never mind.

You're too fuckin' stupid to consider no matter which way it turns out. You're off to ignore with the other imbeciles.

The Constitution doesn't need to define the term... as it define's itself. A natural born citizen is: a citizen whose citizenship is a natural consequence of their birth.

Now... what is the SINGULAR circumstance wherein the birth of an individual axiomatically results in citizenship, without further need for qualification, and which sets above all of scrutiny? That is where the birth is a consequence of the joining of TWO CITIZENS in good standing.

Like my parents, and likely your parents and 99.999999999999999% of US citizens. Where both parents are loyal American Citizens, who have long lived in the US, who were educated here, trained up on American principle, live their lives within American traditions and heritage.

Meaning that it doesn't matter if the child was born somewhere else... as who gives a fuck where the child was born, if the child was born to two Americans who happened to be on the road at the time the child was born? What possible relevance could that have on anything?
not sure where you're coming from here......Cruz's parents weren't "on the road" in fact Cruzes Dad once fought for Castro as I understand it.

WHy? sure he was. He was born on US soil to parent born on US soil
It wasn't the USA when George was born, but the Constitution covered that...

Forum List

Back