alan moore donating screen royalties to blm

another idiot. yeah just let them keep buying mansions for themselves and not helping others,. keep passing them free poverty money. hollywood is a bunch of idiots.

A fool and his money.........

But, the leadership of blm does need the money.....they have more mansions to buy......

God damn you alan Moore. I always had a measure of respect for him as a writer and he is very interesting to listen to talk about things. But now? I lost my respect for him.

Course I shouldn't be surprised. He always has been a bit of a anti establishment hippy at heart

Anti-establishment? blm is as establishment as you get......they are one wing of the democrat party brownshirts.

Anti-establishment? blm is as establishment as you get......they are one wing of the democrat party brownshirts.
they anti establishment and tried to fight it just like dems do. getting rid of cops creating al lthe crime they can.

How are you so clueless about the movement? It seems you know nothing about them or their purpose aside from the name.
The name represents nothing but segregation. Period. Beyond that they are a group that foments and perpetrates violence to the point of murder. They deface public and private property by painting their name all over like cross-burnings.

The name represents nothing but segregation. Period. Beyond that they are a group that foments and perpetrates violence to the point of murder. They deface public and private property by painting their name all over like cross-burnings.
I’m not questioning that is your warped perception, it’s just not the truth. But hey man you do whatever you do

Last edited:

Forum List

Back