Alarm as Alabama man to be executed via gas method rejected by veterinarians

As stated you are not part of an advanced society.
You mean like the UK, which refused to allow a terminal child to leave the country to receive medical care in an attempt to save his life?

Leftism is regression. Pretty soon you will all be banging rocks together to communicate.

You mean like the UK, which refused to allow a terminal child to leave the country to receive medical care in an attempt to save his life?

Leftism is regression. Pretty soon you will all be banging rocks together to communicate.

Wales is an example of what happens when the dumb white people left behind on an island inbreed.

As I said, not the act of an advanced society.
However I must admit that this level of savagery has put an end to murder.
Tommy.....do you always back the perpetrator? I mean, do you ever think about his victim/victims?
How about his/her family and friends? Do you every think about them? No?
You are a POS, Tommy, make no mistake about that, slugger.

So you don't see India , Ethiopia, Japan and Indonesia as "advanced societies"?

Awfully racist of you, Tommy.

Although expected from a British subject who went around the globe telling others "we are the British Empire and you are shit"
Correct. Capital punishment is wrong.

Tommy.....do you always back the perpetrator? I mean, do you ever think about his victim/victims?
How about his/her family and friends? Do you every think about them? No?
You are a POS, Tommy, make no mistake about that, slugger.
Capital punishment is wrong. That is the extent of my "support". Only a right wing troll like you would twiist that.

Correct. Capital punishment is wrong.

How do you figure? What would you suggest instead? Life imprisonment in solitary confinement? Sounds awfully cruel compared to a date with the hangman.

Remember those condemned are among the most dangerous people around. You can't put them in general population, too dangerous for other cons as well as the staff.

Do you think it will take longer to suffocate him to death than it did for his victim to bleed out? Will he feel the pain of being stabbed multiple times like that pastors wife did?

I got this far, where my jaw dropped!

A jury voted by 11 to 1 to give Smith a life sentence, but the trial judge overturned their decision and sent him to death row.

How can that be?

Did the guy ask for a jury trial? Then the jury decision should be upheld. I've never heard of this before. It sounds UN-American. And no, I do not have any sympathy for murderers. God knows how he killed the pastor's wife, but I doubt what he did was lacking in "cruel and unusual"

Dear me. They are killing this man with a drug that vets refuse to use.
That does not appear to be the act of an advanced society.

Should the US not have an agreed more humane method of killing prople >
Amazing how leftists have so much compassion for murderers

but not the murdered

(helpless children in the womb)

They need to just use a guillotine. Make it out of stainless steel in a stainless room. All you have to do is hose it and the room off after use, sharpen it, and oil it. Easy and cheap to maintain and a guaranteed quick death every time.
maybe there's some sarcasm here; I don't know but it sounds like a great idea, and more than a lot of those sickos deserve

Dear me. They are killing this man with a drug that vets refuse to use.
That does not appear to be the act of an advanced society.

Should the US not have an agreed more humane method of killing prople >
Agree. The reason to have a humane method is not just for the victim but also for the personnel who have to carry it out.

If the death is messy or, as the study on animals shows if death does not occur immediately or God forbid, the steps have to be repeated... do the prison authorities really need to go through that?

Alabama does not seem to have thought this through.

Agree. The reason to have a humane method is not just for the victim but also for the personnel who have to carry it out.

If the death is messy or, as the study on animals shows if death does not occur immediately or God forbid, the steps have to be repeated... do the prison authorities really need to go through that?

Alabama does not seem to have thought this through.
They would sedate a donkey but not a human.

Forum List

Back