Alberta: 83% of Cases Are Fully Vaccinated

Can't even hide in Antarctica to hide from the Wuhan...
A Belgian scientific research station in Antarctica has been hit with an outbreak of Covid-19, despite workers being fully vaccinated and based in one of the world's remotest regions

:auiqs.jpg:
Great vaccine, if you have Pfizer stock...
e4e819ff75f9b627.jpeg
Trust the profits

Nope, sorry try again. I knew better. One of the fringe benefits of sleeping with someone that spent that last almost 2 years treating COVID patients
Which has zero to do with you not presenting with something you may be carrying.

Sure, Ego Puppy who hasn't been tested in over a year and is convinced he is Kal-El.

why would I get tested when I have no symptoms? That is just fucking stupid and uses test that sick people need

ohhhh....that will teach me....sorry for saying mean things about your fellow wingnut.
Go fuck yourself. You’re nothing but a troll who can’t handle the truth that your savior Xiden has royally screwed this up. More deaths despite having 3 vaccines and a plan that he then trashed. Your spreading of a virus and lies are aiding the death count.

Go fuck yourself. You’re nothing but a troll who can’t handle the truth that your savior Xiden has royally screwed this up. More deaths despite having 3 vaccines and a plan that he then trashed. Your spreading of a virus and lies are aiding the death count.
Remember GG's modus operandi...he always clicks the Smily and then desperately searches the web for a response and if he can't find one, makes up his own bullshit that makes no sense.

Remember GG's modus operandi...he always clicks the Smily and then desperately searches the web for a response and if he can't find one, makes up his own bullshit that makes no sense.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk again?

Forum List

Back