Alec Baldwin is toast

That's showbiz ....whatever gets the most exposure and brings in the most money. While I do believe he has problems being narcissistic, anger issues etc. He garners enough revenue for his employer(s). Not lib or con just business.

That's true.

Its worked for fatso Limbaugh, weird little Genny Beck and lying bigotry is really all Alex Jones has.

..and they all spew garbage... They rely on raising the emotional temperature of anyone who will listen to their tirades, especially those who don't like them because they tune in just to hate them...

That's showbiz ....whatever gets the most exposure and brings in the most money. While I do believe he has problems being narcissistic, anger issues etc. He garners enough revenue for his employer(s). Not lib or con just business.

That's true.

Its worked for fatso Limbaugh, weird little Genny Beck and lying bigotry is really all Alex Jones has.

..and they all spew garbage... They rely on raising the emotional temperature of anyone who will listen to their tirades, especially those who don't like them because they tune in just to hate them...

:thup:

Amazing how that works both ways. The red meat inflames the hatred and anger of both sides. If they could turn that emotional energy into fuel it would power a rocket to the moon each and every single day.

I think he's kinda cute and always enjoyed his movies. His personal life is his business. And mine is my business. The media should focus on something less trivial.

Boy I'll tell you, you have to be so fucking careful today of what you say. If you're in the public, one comment can sink you for life.

I never liked him. The fact he has a program (which I don't whach so was unaware of) on MNSBC just cements that dislike. This kerfluffle is just one more thing to add to this pile of dislike

One of these days he is going to go after the wrong person and get his ass whipped.

They sound pretty pissed at him. They suspended his show for two weeks. That's pretty big for libbies doing to one of their own

Two weeks? If it were a conservative, it would have been cancelled.

Forum List

Back