Alec Baldwin Rust trial to begin this week

Alex deserves to be convicted of the crime he committed which is criminally negligent homicide.

All he had to do was not be a dumbass and that girl would still be alive.

That said, I think he was set up by the AD. That particular AD had similar problems on multiple other shoots.

ad being the assistant director? why would you say that The Duke

he broke the major rules...all guns are loaded and you never point a gun at someone you are not willing to kill

we got rules damn it
He did, and you and I know the rules and follow them, but I still think that Assistant Director set him up with live rounds.

For the camera, you don't even have to point the gun right at it to make it look like you are.

Baldwin is an idiot. Maybe if he had better parenting and gun safety taught to him.

He was handed a prop by an armorer and told it was safe, and then he was told by a director to point it at a camera for an establishing shot.

This case is a farce.
wrongkiddo.png

You stupid fuck! Ignoring gun safety rules everybody knows and follows and it results in a death is NOT acceptable, peckerneck. It's criminally negligent homicide. I probably should maintain and load a gun today.

Alec Baldwin is guilty of causing death by negligent. I reasonably sure he will get off with a slap on the wrist in the American purchased verdict system.

How is he responsible?

The Armorer is the one who put the unsafe gun on that set.

The director told him to point the weapon at the camera.
He pointed a weapon and pulled the trigger; He didn't hit the camera did he. He is a grown ignorant man that doesn't know firearm safety.

Hopefully the family is suing the shit out of that production company and studio for not requiring gun safety training for all persons on that set. Alec Baldwin is guilty of a wrongful death, accident my ass.

And for people with extensive firearms training, what he did was stupid.

But he's not a soldier or a policeman or a gun enthusiast. He's an actor who says what the writer tells him to say and does what the director tells him to do.
It is not extension training..it the 2 ND damn rule you are taught...

He pointed a weapon and pulled the trigger; He didn't hit the camera did he. He is a grown ignorant man that doesn't know firearm safety.

Hopefully the family is suing the shit out of that production company and studio for not requiring gun safety training for all persons on that set. Alec Baldwin is guilty of a wrongful death, accident my ass.
I have no problem with civilly holding Baldwin accountable, and his production company.

I'm just not seeing Criminal Intent on his part here.

Alex deserves to be convicted of the crime he committed which is criminally negligent homicide.

All he had to do was not be a dumbass and that girl would still be alive.
Once more you're always wrong about something Duke.

His name is Alec (see the OP) and as an actor, it's not his job to check the firearms. And the gun master has already been found guilty of the crime.

Rust' Armorer Convicted of Manslaughter in Alec Baldwin ...

Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, the armorer on Alec Baldwin's film "Rust," was given the maximum sentence of 18 months in prison for involuntary manslaughter...

He was handed a prop by an armorer and told it was safe, and then he was told by a director to point it at a camera for an establishing shot.

This case is a farce.

^^^This is how we know you don't really believe the "gun control" bullshit lies you tell.

This and the way you cheered when you thought Hunter Biden was going to get away with lying on a background check and illegally purchasing a handgun.

I see you.

LOL

If you've ever watched a movie, or a western on TV, you will see the actors pointing their guns directly at other actors and pulling the trigger.

It's called realism. And they've been doing it for a hundred years, before CGI made it possible to just point the gun, and the computer artists would fill in the gunshot.

^^^This is how we know you don't really believe the "gun control" bullshit lies you tell.

This and the way you cheered when you thought Hunter Biden was going to get away with lying on a background check and illegally purchasing a handgun.
I'm a firm believer in gun control.

In my world, they'd have made Hunter pee in a cup, they wouldn't have left it to him to decide if he had a problem or not.

My problem with background checks is they never check anything.

Because if they did, most of the hard-core Ammosexuals would never get guns because they already terrify their neighbors and coworkers.

Forum List

Back