***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Sorry bout that,

1. He killed a girl.
2. He needs 10 years for involuntary manslaughter.
3. And he will get time.
4. Those cops in Arizona are not done, not yet and they are nobodies fools.

READ:

Sample:

"Alec Baldwin is seen telling cops how he accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins on set of movie Rust in newly released video: Santa Fe sheriffs release footage and photos of crime scene."​

5. They coming A. Baldwin, coming ta get cha!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I hate to say I told you so. Don't count your chickens...

But I told you so.

But don't take it personally. There were dozens of threads making the same declarations.

High profile leftist murderers never go to prison like they should.
And as many times used to defend Trump, you have to prove that Baldwin knew that he did anything wrong.

And from everything he said and did, that proof was clearly lacking.

And as many times used to defend Trump, you have to prove that Baldwin knew that he did anything wrong.

He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. If you DON'T know that's wrong, you shouldn't be allowed near a gun. But doing something like that and killing someone does not absolve you of murder and you should not be able to claim "I didn't know that was wrong".

I never defended trump you lying pos.

He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. If you DON'T know that's wrong, you shouldn't be allowed near a gun. But doing something like that and killing someone does not absolve you of murder and you should not be able to claim "I didn't know that was wrong".
I think a Murder charge against Baldwin was not warranted. He should have been charged and tried for the crime of neglect homicide.

And everybody know you shouldn't go around shooting Death Stars at innocent planets.

Oh wait... that's a movie, just like Baldwin was acting in. And just like the Death Star, the gun wasn't supposed to be loaded.

No actual planets were destroyed in the making of star wars.

When you point a real gun at somebody and pull the trigger without first checking to see if it's loaded, that is negligence.
Not when the "real gun" has been disabled by the prop master. Either through physical modification, or by insuring it's loaded with "blank" or dummy rounds, instead of real ones.

Forum List

Back