Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie

we all know..the whole world knows...the 2020 US election was stolen. Wont the first time dems have done it...just this time, they didn't even hide their theft...well.
I suggest a private conversation with God would help you. I see people treat Donald Trump as their god. God help them. The truth will not be found through Donald Trump. He is a very immoral man who cannot be believed.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook conspiracy theory was a lie. Alex Jones is bankrupt and an admitted liar. A liar like all conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theorists are motivated by attention and money.
What is unbelievable are the stupid people who believe the crazy conspiracy theories.

not sure what conspiracy you are talking about, but I don't listen to left or right wing nuts, they are bad for America, not surprised that you hang on every word.

You freaks still believe the loony conspiracy theory that RUSSIA! stole the election for Trump in '16, even though YOUR OWN PEOPLE have debunked that bullshit.

Remove that plank from your own eye, Gomer Pyle.
I don't listen to those idiots either. The conspiracies on both sides are just plain stupid. Hell, the idiots still believe Bush stole an election almost 22 years ago and can't seem to get past it.

Alex Jones is not on trial here...>>the first amendment is. Jones can say any damn thing he wants, as we all CAN...this IS AMerica.
Alex Jones cannot slander people. And that's exactly what he did. The First Amendment does not protect slandering fucktards like Jones.

Alex Jones is not on trial here...>>the first amendment is. Jones can say any damn thing he wants, as we all CAN...this IS AMerica.

The lawsuit is over the families of those killed getting harassed over his lies. Yes he is legally permitted to lie. He can't have people harmed over his lies though.

It's as noted here many times.......you can indeed yell fire in a crowded theater legally. What you can't do is get people harmed by yelling that when there is no fire.

Even the Supreme Court refused to protect him.

You freaks still believe the loony conspiracy theory that RUSSIA! stole the election for Trump in '16, even though YOUR OWN PEOPLE have debunked that bullshit.

Remove that plank from your own eye, Gomer Pyle.

Trump said 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016.

Hell...everyday you people slander and lie about Trump supporters, christians conservatives. You lie about Biden corruption, humper biden corruption, the current recession, the number of illegals coming into this country, the number of criminals, rapists and terrorists sneaking across the border and your speech is protected. You put words in the mouth of the President Trump, vilify his supporters, SHOOT HIS SUPPORTERS. I'm sorry but you can't make people shut up if they have certain ideas. Just turn off the radio if you don't like to hear it. Oh but you can't do that. you get your like minded ideas from a lying media that protects the intolerable.

A
The lawsuit is over the families of those killed getting harassed over his lies. Yes he is legally permitted to lie. He can't have people harmed over his lies though.

It's as noted here many times.......you can indeed yell fire in a crowded theater legally. What you can't do is get people harmed by yelling that when there is no fire.

Even the Supreme Court refused to protect him.

Alex Jones is a scumbag. Decent people should ignore him.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Hell...everyday you people slander and lie about Trump supporters, christians conservatives and your speech is protected. I'm sorry but you can't make people shut up if they have certain ideas. Just turn off the radio.

Nobody has to lie about Trump. He loves spectacle and wants a headline every news cycle. He's a lot like Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back