Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Donald Trump is afraid of 'strong women, of Latino women'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Donald Trump is afraid of 'strong women, of Latino women'
December 24, 2019, 9:47 AM EST

WASHINGTON – Freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said President Donald Trump is afraid of "strong" and "Latino women."

Speaking to Spanish-language television news “Noticias Telemundo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview that aired Sunday that Trump "has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that… his administration is corrupt."

"He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical,” she continued.

Ocasio-Cortez stated during the interview that "If the President thinks I am crazy…It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

She continued that “This president was elected for a reason with which I disagree.”

There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated.

Can anyone translate what she said into English? "“There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated."

In the communist article praising the summa cum laude they also stated

"Ocasio-Cortez has become one of the most-known first-term congressional members after defeating a well-known and powerful Republican incumbent in New York's 14th congressional district in 2018"

This is incorrect! She defeated a ten-year Democrat.

Every time I hear "strong woman" I ask what is a norm for it?

Is it determined bu number of pushups or number of stupid things you can do or say without any accountability?

When you hear it you should think of their self hatred. They consider “strong women” as something unusual and outside the norm.
Cause in Latino countries women are soooo loud! Lmmfao

Are you referring to the ones we do military coups in? The caterwauling I observe is arising from fragile white american males.

WASHINGTON – Freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said President Donald Trump is afraid of "strong" and "Latino women."

Speaking to Spanish-language television news “Noticias Telemundo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview that aired Sunday that Trump "has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that… his administration is corrupt."

"He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical,” she continued.

Ocasio-Cortez stated during the interview that "If the President thinks I am crazy…It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

She continued that “This president was elected for a reason with which I disagree.”

There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated.

Can anyone translate what she said into English? "“There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated."

"Ocasio-Cortez has become one of the most-known first-term congressional members after defeating a well-known and powerful Republican incumbent in New York's 14th congressional district in 2018"

Track record? That is?

I observe who all she triggers merely by existing, and rejoice.
I love reading stupid! I will always read the stupid she believes. Like this genius statement,

upload_2019-12-24_12-30-23.png

Everyone should fear dumb women with the power to influence their lives.

Trump validates his supporter’s hate; and also their shortcomings. What is this...the 500th hate thread about AOC you losers have posted?

Let’s go with your 500 number...I’d guess you’re also counting the number of Orange Man Bad threads? What’s that number?
Oh but of course, that's our system; "well yeah it's shitty, but your guys are shittier so there".
Nani Nani booboo and all, huh?

She is a bigger race baiter than anyone I’ve seen in office. As dumb as she is, she knows people are dumber, hence the fame and fortune

Nothing more race bating than some fine people holding a "Jew will not replace us" tiki torch march and running over a counter narrative holder with an automobile.

Stop with the drug use and seek help. You’re wasting your life.

Dumb men with the power to influence their lives are fine though.

Trump validates his supporter’s hate; and also their shortcomings. What is this...the 500th hate thread about AOC you losers have posted?
Not even a close 10th, when compared to the number of hate threads started on Trump.

She hasn’t a dime, her elites are who I fear

Let’s go with your 500 number...I’d guess you’re also counting the number of Orange Man Bad threads? What’s that number?
Oh but of course, that's our system; "well yeah it's shitty, but your guys are shittier so there".
Nani Nani booboo and all, huh?
Pretty easy to see if you relieve yourself of your imprinting and reflexive Pavlovian response.

Yes, please do your due diligence on her funding relative to those you fawn over.

^^^^retard doesn't realize this thread is about AOC and she SPECIFICALLY pointed to WOMEN.

But I digress, you too are an idiot so yes, dumb men are just as bad.

^^^^retard doesn't realize this thread is about AOC and she SPECIFICALLY pointed to WOMEN.

What we all note here is the fragility of white american males on display.

Your president's a real intellectual. Good thing he doesn't have a vagina. Hell, he has to pay to be near one.

She doesn't need a dime. She has a vote and the power to introduce legislation

I’m sure thst Mr Trump needs the Secret Service to protect him from chancletta (slipper/flip-flop) wielding latinas shouting at him in Spanish.

Forum List

Back