🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

The context of the usage in her statement is more of one of a continuous action in Congress not a fantasy the old fucks have of rape and sexual humiliation for a nympho....But you old guys enjoy your moment of erection...elation

It's her adversaries which publish a fake nude shot of her and the repubs spread it around without even checking authenticity....Now who is having der optical illusions about who is the Dirty Sanchez?

I think the pat liberal answer would be, why is she upset? Its a fake, so what is the harm? She needs to prove that's not her. Guilty until proven innocent.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
Does she even think before she speaks?

It's her adversaries which publish a fake nude shot of her and the repubs spread it around without even checking authenticity....Now who is having der optical illusions about who is the Dirty Sanchez?

I think the pat liberal answer would be, why is she upset? Its a fake, so what is the harm? She needs to prove that's not her. Guilty until proven innocent.
Don't uhm, don't get a heat rash from mental masturbating so fast about justice.

(Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?)
um, FAR more credible than CNN

you may not like them because of their political slant, but they do a really good job and always source their articles really well

gateway Pundit?

i'm right there with you, but Breitbart is legit

Don't uhm, don't get a heat rash from mental masturbating so fast about justice.

It was a liberal thought process....

you may not like them because of their political slant, but they do a really good job and always source their articles really well

gateway Pundit?

Breitbart is extremely biased but I guess it's not that much worse than some mainstream stuff. CNN, MSNBC, and FOX all have some segments that are fairly neutral and others that are laughably biased.

gateway Pundit?

Breitbart is extremely biased but I guess it's not that much worse than some mainstream stuff. CNN, MSNBC, and FOX all have some segments that are fairly neutral and others that are laughably biased.
I have to agree with you on this, well, maybe not insofar as CNN (haven't seen much from them that looks nuetral in the last few years)

MSNBC is far better than CNN, which makes sense as they are part of the NBC family. Hell, CNBC is probably the best American news station out there if you are looking for "neutral" (it's their business division, so that also makes sense, they still lean a little left, but not so much)

gateway Pundit?

I have to agree with you on this, well, maybe not insofar as CNN (haven't seen much from them that looks nuetral in the last few years)

MSNBC is far better than CNN, which makes sense as they are part of the NBC family. Hell, CNBC is probably the best American news station out there if you are looking for "neutral" (it's their business division, so that also makes sense, they still lean a little left, but not so much)

CNN has more neutral programming on weekends. They have Smerconish and Zakaria (the latter of whom can get a little irritating at times but for the most part just lets his guests talk). Michael Smerconish used to be my favorite political talk host until I dropped Sirius. I don't watch his CNN show but on POTUS there is no one more even-handed, and I doubt he's much different on TV.

The context of the usage in her statement is more of one of a continuous action in Congress not a fantasy the old fucks have of rape and sexual humiliation for a nympho....But you old guys enjoy your moment of erection...elation
You people crack Me up.

If a Republican had used the term, it would mean that the entire party was going to gang rape 14-year-old girls.

You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
if Trump had said this, it would be front page for weeks on end with screams of TOXIC MASCULINITY

having said that, I guess it's nice to know that AOC likes being grabbed by the, well, you know...

Trump passed her up. She’s still smarting from it.

Forum List

Back