🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

Get a frickin' LIFE, loser.

what it proves is that the girl is a dumb, arrogant, little bitch. The dem party is already distancing itself from her.

What it proves is some klowns just can't deal with a woman who puts on shoes, leaves the kitchen and isn't pregnant.

LOL, coming from someone who continually posted vile crap about Sarah Palin, that's quite amusing.

Running a train can but doesn't necessarily mean rape. It was a term used all the time back in my college days to mean "dominate" something or someone. Since she's only slightly older than me, I'm guessing that's where she got it from. Not a very intelligent choice of words though ...

Edit: I read the article (Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?) and according to the quote she didn't even use the term correctly, nor did she use it in reference to an opponent, so this entire thread makes no sense. Why are you trying to mislead people?

It's his self-imposed job description. Every day, literally every day, his mission is to start some whiny-butthurt thread about a brand-new Congresswoman working for a district three thousand miles away.

You know, it's like you and I obsess every few hours over what the mayor of Copenhagen is doing right now.

she tried to use ghetto language to please her homies, its likely she didn't even know what the phrase meant in ghetto talk, she just heard it and thought it sounded cool.

So you're saying the OP is full of shit.

Won't argue with that.

since neither of us know if she knew the meaning to the ghetto phrase, its impossible to know.

Correct. Yet the OP claims to.

Where exactly are you getting "ghetto"? Don't see that listed even in the Urpin' Dic.

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

what it proves is that the girl is a dumb, arrogant, little bitch. The dem party is already distancing itself from her.

What it proves is some klowns just can't deal with a woman who puts on shoes, leaves the kitchen and isn't pregnant.

LOL, coming from someone who continually posted vile crap about Sarah Palin, that's quite amusing.

LOL.. coming from someone who pulls shit out of his ass that he can't document, that's quite dishonest.

Go ahead. Find it. Drag it back here. I'll wait. I recommend using Google, entering my name, "usmessageboard.com" and "Sarah Palin". If you don't enter "Sarah" you'll just get Michael. Or use the search on the site. Whatever you want. Find it.

Just like last time, member? We're STILL waiting for that one. Expecting different results this time?

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”

Tell the truth, you got a woody when you heard her use those words! You go to bed dreaming about AOC and wake up with a mess on your sheets

Running a train can but doesn't necessarily mean rape. It was a term used all the time back in my college days to mean "dominate" something or someone. Since she's only slightly older than me, I'm guessing that's where she got it from. Not a very intelligent choice of words though ...

Edit: I read the article (Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?) and according to the quote she didn't even use the term correctly, nor did she use it in reference to an opponent, so this entire thread makes no sense. Why are you trying to mislead people?

It's his self-imposed job description. Every day, literally every day, his mission is to start some whiny-butthurt thread about a brand-new Congresswoman working for a district three thousand miles away.

You know, it's like you and I obsess every few hours over what the mayor of Copenhagen is doing right now.

she tried to use ghetto language to please her homies, its likely she didn't even know what the phrase meant in ghetto talk, she just heard it and thought it sounded cool.

Won't argue with that.

since neither of us know if she knew the meaning to the ghetto phrase, its impossible to know.

Like most urban vocabulary items it eventually takes on a number of meanings. She was a bartender and a barista....I'm sure she's heard just about everything you can imagine.

The word FUCK is at least 1000 years old and was not always considered vulgar and rude.

Jo

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”

Tell the truth, you got a woody when you heard her use those words! You go to bed dreaming about AOC and wake up with a mess on your sheets

^^^ Thats just stupid

Never heard of that one.

LOL.. coming from someone who pulls shit out of his ass that he can't document, that's quite dishonest.

Go ahead. Find it. Drag it back here. I'll wait. I recommend using Google, entering my name, "usmessageboard.com" and "Sarah Palin". If you don't enter "Sarah" you'll just get Michael. Or use the search on the site. Whatever you want. Find it.

Just like last time, member? We're STILL waiting for that one. Expecting different results this time?

let me rephrase my comment. coming from someone who is a member of a group that continually posted vile crap about sarah palin, that's quite amusing.

I have no interest in researching your history of left wing propaganda to prove my point, but you are clearly a member of the left wing poster group on USMB, I know its not a formally organized group, but you know who your fellow members are ---- rightwinger, jake starkey, deaner, etc

Is she going to square off against Gabbard and Gillabrand in the bikini segment of the debates?

Won't argue with that.

Like most urban vocabulary items it eventually takes on a number of meanings. She was a bartender and a barista....I'm sure she's heard just about everything you can imagine.

The word FUCK is at least 1000 years old and was not always considered vulgar and rude.

Jo

thanks for reminding us of her qualifications for congress-------------bartender and barista. Wow!

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

^^^ Thats just stupid

I think he was describing himself in that post.

Never heard of that one.

let me rephrase my comment. coming from someone who is a member of a group that continually posted vile crap about sarah palin, that's quite amusing.

I have no interest in researching your history of left wing propaganda to prove my point, but you are clearly a member of the left wing poster group on USMB, I know its not a formally organized group, but you know who your fellow members are ---- rightwinger, jake starkey, deaner, etc

Ah, how quickly he backs away when cornered by his own post.

Show us this "group membership" card then. I can't seem to find it in my wallet.

Absent that -------------- you lose.

I just don't get this massive ignorance dumbdown about the distinction between "singular" and "plural". I just looked around the house. Nobody else here. Guess my posts are so intimidating you can't deal with them without bringing in phantom writers.

what if i prefer one to three hours of quality time with my girl friends, just to get to know each other better.

Won't argue with that.

Jo

thanks for reminding us of her qualifications for congress-------------bartender and barista. Wow!

Yeah.... It's getting scary....I presume
We won't bee seeing her scores in
English lit.

Jo

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

there is actually a mail system within congress, its not necessary to hand carry letters, I guess nobody told her.

^^^ Thats just stupid

You clearly have not been paying attention. Weather makes like 50 post a week about AOC, he cannot stop thinking about her and talking about her. he has it bad for her.

Never heard of that one.

She must not have seen the Gillette commercial

You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

“Obsessed” is the wrong word and I highly doubt anybody cares about the filthy vagina connected to a scrawny anchor baby with huge teeth. Her extreme ignorance and big mouth make her a very easy target.
alexandria.jpg

If she's such a "target" how come you just grabbed her genitals, her birth record AND her teeth? Lack of point?

And while we're at it how far exactly is "Mexifornia" from Queens?

I prefer not to waste much time on attention whores...I didn’t give my words much thought. You’re trying hard though...that’s cute. You did get my point...right?
Mexicans...Puerto Ricans....all the same thirdworld minded filth looking for free shit from Whitey while they run their baby factories around the clock.

Ah, how quickly he backs away when cornered by his own post.

Show us this "group membership" card then. I can't seem to find it in my wallet.

Absent that -------------- you lose.

I just don't get this massive ignorance dumbdown about the distinction between "singular" and "plural". I just looked around the house. Nobody else here. Guess my posts are so intimidating you can't deal with them without bringing in phantom writers.

as I said:

I know its not a formally organized group, but you know who your fellow members are ---- rightwinger, jake starkey, deaner, etc[/QUOTE]

Never heard of that one.

did she make the comment? why are you questioning the meaning when the phrase was obviously made? What does it mean then? offer up a definition. I've never heard it before. I'll say that. so give us some incite.

Forum List

Back