🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

Get a frickin' LIFE, loser.
Tell us more about Trump’s lies.

He'll fill you in on that faster than I can. Just listen to his perpetually-moving mouth at literally any time at all.

Rump is not a Congressman in a district a continent away from me though.

Running a train can but doesn't necessarily mean rape. It was a term used all the time back in my college days to mean "dominate" something or someone. Since she's only slightly older than me, I'm guessing that's where she got it from. Not a very intelligent choice of words though ...

Edit: I read the article (Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?) and according to the quote she didn't even use the term correctly, nor did she use it in reference to an opponent, so this entire thread makes no sense. Why are you trying to mislead people?

It's his self-imposed job description. Every day, literally every day, his mission is to start some whiny-butthurt thread about a brand-new Congresswoman working for a district three thousand miles away.

You know, it's like you and I obsess every few hours over what the mayor of Copenhagen is doing right now.

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

what it proves is that the girl is a dumb, arrogant, little bitch. The dem party is already distancing itself from her.

Running a train can but doesn't necessarily mean rape. It was a term used all the time back in my college days to mean "dominate" something or someone. Since she's only slightly older than me, I'm guessing that's where she got it from. Not a very intelligent choice of words though ...

Edit: I read the article (Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?) and according to the quote she didn't even use the term correctly, nor did she use it in reference to an opponent, so this entire thread makes no sense. Why are you trying to mislead people?

It's his self-imposed job description. Every day, literally every day, his mission is to start some whiny-butthurt thread about a brand-new Congresswoman working for a district three thousand miles away.

You know, it's like you and I obsess every few hours over what the mayor of Copenhagen is doing right now.

if she would keep her dumbass mouth shut none of this would be posted. Can you understand that?

she tried to use ghetto language to please her homies, its likely she didn't even know what the phrase meant in ghetto talk, she just heard it and thought it sounded cool.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
Right. Alexandria doesn't want the GOP to gang rape the progressive agenda.
I'm not upset and neither are you.

if she would keep her dumbass mouth shut none of this would be posted. Can you understand that?
75A20215-CDAF-4CAC-8FBE-697E821CA515.jpeg

You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

“Obsessed” is the wrong word and I highly doubt anybody cares about the filthy vagina connected to a scrawny anchor baby with huge teeth. Her extreme ignorance and big mouth make her a very easy target.
alexandria.jpg

uh HUH.

----- so you're saying this fake nude photo and the obsessed poster jerking off to these contrived "stories"..... is HER fault.

Wait, wait, lemme guess........... "she was askin' for it". Amirite?

AOC:
"Dude, you’re all out of bullets, you’re all out of bombs, you’re all out of all this stuff. What have you got left? I’m six days into the term, and you already used all your ammo. So enjoy being exhausted for the next two years while we run train on the progressive agenda.”

Luckily, every time AOC opens her mouth she hands out new ammo.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Meh. AOC is entertaining...keep it going, soul sister![/QUOTE]

She's targeting Pelosi like pronto

Last edited:
You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

“Obsessed” is the wrong word and I highly doubt anybody cares about the filthy vagina connected to a scrawny anchor baby with huge teeth. Her extreme ignorance and big mouth make her a very easy target.
alexandria.jpg

If she's such a "target" how come you just grabbed her genitals, her birth record AND her teeth? Lack of point?

And while we're at it how far exactly is "Mexifornia" from Queens?

uh HUH.

----- so you're saying this fake nude photo and the obsessed poster jerking off to these contrived "stories"..... is HER fault.

No, but her demonstrating her ignorance in front of the whole world by claiming Israel is invading PALESTINE is definitely her fault. :p

she tried to use ghetto language to please her homies, its likely she didn't even know what the phrase meant in ghetto talk, she just heard it and thought it sounded cool.

So you're saying the OP is full of shit.

Won't argue with that.

alexandria.jpg

You don't understand, Occasional seems smart and intelligent to your average stupid as a stump progtard.

To us she's just stupid as a stump like your run of the mill progtard.

Last edited:

uh HUH.

She is responsible for what she says in public, just like any politician. How people react to the statements of politicians is part of their rights under the first amendment.

Never heard of that one.

what it proves is that the girl is a dumb, arrogant, little bitch. The dem party is already distancing itself from her.

What it proves is some klowns just can't deal with a woman who puts on shoes, leaves the kitchen and isn't pregnant. Why that brazen hussy.

So you're saying the OP is full of shit.

Won't argue with that.

since neither of us know if she knew the meaning to the ghetto phrase, its impossible to know.

Forum List

Back