🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

Bold move.... It would appear that aside from being eligible for feminine wiles she additionally owns a set of testicles.

Jo

The more she's interviewed the more fodder she creates.
Hey buddy, you got any Cortez nudes?

Democrats are going to have more optics problems with her than that.
It's her adversaries which publish a fake nude shot of her and the repubs spread it around without even checking authenticity....Now who is having der optical illusions about who is the Dirty Sanchez?
yea, lord knows a liberal would always check their info first...

For anybody who might be “obsessed”....dirty little beaner whores exactly like her can be found on the streets of Tijuana on any Friday or Saturday night....Full smash sessions can be had for $30usd.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”

Tell the truth, you got a woody when you heard her use those words! You go to bed dreaming about AOC and wake up with a mess on your sheets

^^^ Thats just stupid

You clearly have not been paying attention. Weather makes like 50 post a week about AOC, he cannot stop thinking about her and talking about her. he has it bad for her.
Hilarious how you Leftards don’t want anyone to quote your new Messiah.

there is actually a mail system within congress, its not necessary to hand carry letters, I guess nobody told her.

She's a drama queen....it will get her reelected if nothing else. It's not McConnell who needs to worry about her. It's Pelosi.

Jo

Last edited:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”

Tell the truth, you got a woody when you heard her use those words! You go to bed dreaming about AOC and wake up with a mess on your sheets

^^^ Thats just stupid

You clearly have not been paying attention. Weather makes like 50 post a week about AOC, he cannot stop thinking about her and talking about her. he has it bad for her.

Using Goofy Gator's logic a lot of leftists are creaming themselves over Trump

^^^ Thats just stupid

I don't know what they're worried about she is the absolute embodiment of everything they worship..... It reminds me of a scene from The hulk movie where the electrical monster portrayed by Nick Nolte absorbed his son's superpowers... Turns out they were more than he could hold and he simply exploded into micro bits. Lol. Be careful what you wish for. Lefty has been wanting to saunter down Marxist lane for two decades now. Well here it is Lefty .... hope you don't explode into micro bits.

Jo

^^^ Thats just stupid

Hilarious how you partisan hacks keep saying "messiah" when you mean "uppity".

The poster you quoted is in the Midwest. Why would he "messiah" a Congresscritter a thousand miles away from his own district?

there is actually a mail system within congress, its not necessary to hand carry letters, I guess nobody told her.

She's a drama queen....it will get her reelected if nothing else. It's not McConnell who head to worry about her. It's Pelosi.

Jo
yep. she's simply putting on a show that will fire up her base and piss off the other side to keep talking about her.

seems to be working to a T.

She's a drama queen....it will get her reelected if nothing else. It's not McConnell who head to worry about her. It's Pelosi.

Jo
yep. she's simply putting on a show that will fire up her base and piss off the other side to keep talking about her.

seems to be working to a T.

It is.... She's already better at it than the party leaders

Jo

What it proves is some klowns just can't deal with a woman who puts on shoes, leaves the kitchen and isn't pregnant.

LOL, coming from someone who continually posted vile crap about Sarah Palin, that's quite amusing.

LOL.. coming from someone who pulls shit out of his ass that he can't document, that's quite dishonest.

Go ahead. Find it. Drag it back here. I'll wait. I recommend using Google, entering my name, "usmessageboard.com" and "Sarah Palin". If you don't enter "Sarah" you'll just get Michael. Or use the search on the site. Whatever you want. Find it.

Just like last time, member? We're STILL waiting for that one. Expecting different results this time?

let me rephrase my comment. coming from someone who is a member of a group that continually posted vile crap about sarah palin, that's quite amusing.

I have no interest in researching your history of left wing propaganda to prove my point, but you are clearly a member of the left wing poster group on USMB, I know its not a formally organized group, but you know who your fellow members are ---- rightwinger, jake starkey, deaner, etc

Ah, how quickly he backs away when cornered by his own post.

Show us this "group membership" card then. I can't seem to find it in my wallet.

Absent that -------------- you lose.

I just don't get this massive ignorance dumbdown about the distinction between "singular" and "plural". I just looked around the house. Nobody else here. Guess my posts are so intimidating you can't deal with them without bringing in phantom writers.

as I said:

I know its not a formally organized group, but you know who your fellow members are ---- rightwinger, jake starkey, deaner, etc

Clearly you must have cameras installed in my house then. Perhaps they work on some other dimension I can't see, because there's nobody else here.

That's how intimidating I am. You have to morph me into some kind of aggregate. I guess you've never seen this kind of wisdom emanate from a single source before. Not my problem though.

Now quote my posts about Sarah Palin, or admit you pulled it out of your ass.
We all know. Just admit it. Dishonest HACK.

Last edited:
Trump passed her up. She’s still smarting from it.

Yep, she's come to believe the President of the United States should take her stupid ass seriously. Reminds me of Eminem trying to get Trump to insult him back for some perverted Tweets....he got ignored same as Bug Eyes.

Forum List

Back