🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Sooooo no link?

I notice your little fable uses the phrase "PULL train" whereas the obsessed OP cites "RUN train". Did you mean to monkey it up?

What kind of drugs did this to you? my guess is STP....real nasty acid few came back from.

When I was five years old I snorted this stuff called "Literacy".

And now that you're six, you moved up to lunacy?

Sooooo no link?

I notice your little fable uses the phrase "PULL train" whereas the obsessed OP cites "RUN train". Did you mean to monkey it up?

What kind of drugs did this to you? my guess is STP....real nasty acid few came back from.

Ever notice that whenever I pose a question, nobody answers it yet a whole lotta deflection bubbles up?

AWK-ward......

Sooooo no link?

Ever notice that whenever I pose a question, nobody answers it yet a whole lotta deflection bubbles up?

AWK-ward......

Yes, I have noticed liberals do that a lot.

You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

Literally nobody has mentioned her vagina

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
Sorry son, no "rape" in that definition.

As a side note, "grab them by the pussy" is defined as "grab them by the pussy".

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

Get a frickin' LIFE, loser.

You never heard that term? Seriously? It was all over the Kav trial with that fake Julie Swetnik

You losers obsessed with AOC's vagina are proving how many decades it's been since you've had vagina of your own. This is getting really ridiculous that so many people are incapable of telling the difference between sex and politics.

Literally nobody has mentioned her vagina
well this is coming from a poster who worships a woman who made a living selling her vagina, so you can see where the focus comes from.

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

Perhaps she should’ve tried his office

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

Perhaps she should’ve tried his office
So you're saying his staff would not know he was in his office. Uh...okay

No. I’m saying if you are looking for someone you usually go to their office to look for them instead of somewhere else completely. It’s hardly surprising that McConnell wouldn’t be found in a broom closet.

I also recommend if you are going to someone’s office to look for them, you find out where that is

Forum List

Back