Alexandria.What Would Have Been A Better Career Choice Over U.S. Lawmaker?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: Is it now safe to say that being a congresswoman just isn't working out for Mizz Cortez? If anything, she is a total embarrassment. Even a 14 year old girl could of filled that position.
So lets just have some fun with this. Being the genius is failing as a Congresswoman, maybe she should of chosen a more suitable career choice?
For all we know, there are probably at least 100 careers out there that would be perfect for her.
Got any suggestions?
And name as many as you want.
Here are a few.
KFC store manager
Girl Scout Cookie sales
Target Return Counter person.

:cul2: :iyfyus.jpg: :hyper:

:CryingCow: Is it now safe to say that being a congresswoman just isn't working out for Mizz Cortez? If anything, she is a total embarrassment. Even a 14 year old girl could of filled that position.
So lets just have some fun with this. Being the genius is failing as a Congresswoman, maybe she should of chosen a more suitable career choice?
For all we know, there are probably at least 100 careers out there that would be perfect for her.
Got any suggestions?
Here are a few.
KFC store manager
Girl Scout Cookie sales

Street walker hanging out under a street lamp just off the Cross-Bronx Expressway?

She may not be an outstanding politician at the end of the day, but she's leaps and bounds more intelligent than the simpleton that made this thread.

I want a 3way with her and Tulsi Gabbard.

This I have been very clear on. The science is settled.

Did you see her in the Cohen hearing?

She was sharp...concise...and competent as all hell. She must scare the CRAP out of you folks

i can see mizz cortez working at some traveling fair as that clown that falls into a pool when u nail her with a baseball

She was sharp...concise...and competent as all hell. She must scare the CRAP out of you folks

Seems she scares Dimms more.

She will get Primaried out. She stepped to Nancy. You are an idiot of you th8nk there isn’t a deep state that will throw AOC out on her nice ass.

She will get Primaried out. She stepped to Nancy. You are an idiot of you th8nk there isn’t a deep state that will throw AOC out on her nice ass.
Miss South Carolina looks like a nobel peace prize winner compared to Cortez

Miss South Carolina looks like a nobel peace prize winner compared to Cortez

I’d add her to the mix.

My silly sexual fantasies aside, AOC is a fun distraction, but she is the flavor of the month. The policies she champions are untenable to say the least. She got like 17,000 votes and now she thinks she will mandate economic policy for 330 million?

This freshman class of liberals in the house are a joke.

Got any suggestions?
Here are a few.
KFC store manager
Girl Scout Cookie sales

She is 29 years old making $175,000 grand a year and is guaranteed that pay for at least two years. Along with countless other perks, tax breaks and free travel.

How many 29 year olds can match that? Hell I bet 95% of the people on this forum do not make that much in a year.

Tell me again how it is the wrong job

How is that even possible? If anything, she scares Nancy Pelosi because she won't vote in lockstep with Pelosi's crew and is willing to sick her malcontents on any democrat that crosses her. She's real scary to democrats while Republicans are laughing at her.

Got any suggestions?
Here are a few.
KFC store manager
Girl Scout Cookie sales

She likely brings in 3 to 4 times what you make dropping fries at Wendy's, seems you are the one that needs a new career choice.

why not working for some inexpensive asian massage parlor?

She'd charge 70% tax for the happy ending....
never mind then, then lets have her making pizza for Papa Johns

Sounds right.
A sucky politician for sucky pizza.
what about drive thru girl at burger king?

Forum List

Back