algorithms give you only ONE side in the abortion issue when you do a Search

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Yeh, this is not even a liberal Search engine, or I didn't think it was anyway.

All you get on this page of this Search is pro abortion propaganda--until you get to the very LAST option. I'm sure if i went to the 2nd page, it would be same thing all over again. And most people stop looking b4 they get to the end of the page.. they check out what came BEFORE that last option, and probably never go back to that page and even see it.

All you get on this page of this Search is pro abortion propaganda--until you get to the very LAST option. I'm sure if i went to the 2nd page, it would be same thing all over again. And most people stop looking b4 they get to the end of the page.. they check out what came BEFORE that last option, and probably never go back to that page and even see it.

Who wants to see a picture of an aborted fetus?

Like Amazon's Alexa and the biased responses favoring Heels Up while refusing to address the same question about Trump. Amazon claims it was "a mistake." Yup, it was a mistake alright--it is a violation of campaign finance and equal time laws. I don't hold much hope for the Biden DOJ or FEC to enforce the law though.

~~~~~~
Do you expect any different results? The algorithms are created by biased indiiduals.

Like Amazon's Alexa and the biased responses favoring Heels Up while refusing to address the same question about Trump. Amazon claims it was "a mistake." Yup, it was a mistake alright--it is a violation of campaign finance and equal time laws. I don't hold much hope for the Biden DOJ or FEC to enforce the law though.
Tell me about the equal time laws.. Does that mean that mega social tech has to give equal time to both pres candidates?

~~~~~~
Do you expect any different results? The algorithms are created by biased indiiduals.
I thought there would be at least ONE option for pro life people at the top or at least the middle of the page. After all, I did type in Photo of aborted child (not aborted fetal tissue)

scary how we are being brainwashed. Well, not all of us, but the young and unsuspecting among us..

Forum List

Back