You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Todd, you’re telling me Eastern Europe was "enslaved" by the USSR?

It was in all the papers.

See Prague Spring and the Hungarian Uprising.

As far as what you said about Putin threatening to invade the countries that joined NATO, show me, when that occurred.

No, you clown, look at all the non-NATO members Putin invaded.
Before I respond again to your stupid rhetoric about the USSR enslaving Eastern Europe, which conveniently ignores everything I mentioned in my last post, I want you to be more specific as to which non-NATO members in Eastern Europe you're talking about. You justify NATO expansion based upon the false premise that Putin threatened to invade Eastern European countries, unjustly and outside of the context of NATO expansion. When did this happen?

Before I respond again to your stupid rhetoric about the USSR enslaving Eastern Europe, which conveniently ignores everything I mentioned in my last post, I want you to be more specific as to which non-NATO members in Eastern Europe you're talking about. You justify NATO expansion based upon the false premise that Putin threatened to invade Eastern European countries, unjustly and outside of the context of NATO expansion. When did this happen?
you're just RAMBLING ON ABOUT NOTHING AGAIN ...

You justify NATO expansion based upon the false premise that Putin threatened to invade Eastern European countries,

No, you ignorant twit, I justify NATO expansion upon the fact that Russia enslaved
those countries after WWII.

I acknowledge the wisdom of their NATO membership by observing none of those new NATO members has been invaded by Putin, while he has invaded Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine.

Reagan DID clean up Carter's mess but Carter was a bad president.

Trump cleaning up Obama's mess? Hahaha

Trump INHERITED a growing economy and he did very little to make it better.

and another article (of many)
Stock market gained 3000 in the four months after Trump was elected, and lost 3000 in the four months after Chimpy was "elected".

Stock market gained 3000 in the four months after Trump was elected, and lost 3000 in the four months after Chimpy was "elected".
that never happened to Trump, show us your proof ... stop lying ... the real story shows how great the market has done under Biden is the real story ... he doubled the market while he is president ... what did trump do that helped the country ... going to love to hear this one from you ... here let me help... he cut taxes for the rich causing the national debt to go up 11 trillion dollars ... which he said the middle-class will get a 4000 dollar tax cut ...which never happen ...so again what did trump do for us people of the united states ??? other being responsible for the killing off 1.2 million people for a starter ...

The stock market gained 12,000 after Obama was elected and Trump inherited that growing economy

Here is a chart that explains it exactly

ObamaTrumpDOW.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back