• Yes, but they haven't visited Earth.

• I'll believe it when I see it.

• It's unlikely.

• No way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I personally think it's impossible that they're not out there somewhere considering the vastness of space, but I'm highly skeptical of the idea that they have visited. Perhaps they are aware of Earth, but what could they possibly have to gain from repeated visits? Would an advanced species capable of traversing space seriously be involved with humanity? Would they really conspire with our governments? I guess it just seems like it would be beneath them; like they wouldn't care.

We also like to arrogantly assume that aliens will be approximately as intelligent as us. What if their intelligence dwarfs ours by as much as our intelligence dwarfs that of a dog or a monkey? We're only the smartest organism on the one planet we know life exists on. Life could exist on billions or even trillions of planets/moons. Why assume our intelligence is particularly significant when it might not be? Maybe we're just too fucking stupid to be valuable to them.

Last edited:
Big ass Universe............doubt we are alone.........

On a lighter note.........I think they have created a mindless horde of people on this planet. They put in brain transplants to get a mindless flock of sheep to do as they say.

Those afflicted are called Liberals............Beware of the Liberal Alien drones.

There is almost certainly other life out there. Intelligent life? It's hard to get to intelligent life. The path to get to human life on Earth is an extremely long and extremely bizarre one with certain events that had to happen exactly as they happened or we couldn't have evolved.

If there is intelligent life then the main hurdle is faster-than-light travel. If it turns out this isn't possible then it's all a moot point. The distances preclude us from reaching anyone else in all likely-hood. But we don't know yet, which is a good 'not knowing'.

no there's nothing

science has been looking for anything, any sign, any evidence, and for decades have found nothing.

and now the excuses;

the universe is huge
if could be life that we don't understand
we've only been looking for 40 years

• Banned
no there's nothing

science has been looking for anything, any sign, any evidence, and for decades have found nothing.

and now the excuses;

the universe is huge

Those are pretty good excuses.

I think we have been visited...........they got here and said these people suck........let's get the fuck out of here.

I believe they exist, or have existed, or will exist, but due to the vastness of time and space we will never meet them. The chances of a civilization so advanced that they could reach us in real time while we are extant are incalculable.

no there's nothing

and now the excuses;

the universe is huge

Those are pretty good excuses.
and that's all they are

no facts to back them up, just assumptions

Aliens exist, and conduct activities on Earth. It hurts their agenda if we know too much about them. Or more exactly, it hurts the agenda of those people who made deals with them, if we know too much about them.

Aliens exist, and conduct activities on Earth. It hurts their agenda if we know too much about them. Or more exactly, it hurts the agenda of those people who made deals with them, if we know too much about them.
you think the ruling class are aliens

you think aliens secretly run the world

you let that sink in and then rethink whatever it is you put in your body

you think the ruling class are aliens

you think aliens secretly run the world

you let that sink in and then rethink whatever it is you put in your body
That is exactly what they want you to think. By the way, the aliens don't rule earth, it is probably not in their interest, although we may never know for sure. Ruling is however in the interest of some humans, not aliens, that make deals with aliens for technology, that other humans have never heard of. Enslaving other humans has mostly been a human interest, not an alien one. You should read the book of Enoch, and also consider what kind of deals the White House made with aliens, that make you the sacrificial lamb. Hehehe. The best trick the devil has ever pulled is that he doesn't exist. You have fallen for it.

Forum List

Back