Alisa Carroll Tribute

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
s-l225.jpg

Wow, soundcloud does not allow links anymore...sorry!

Basically this is a very talented lady who was a temp "secretary" where I worked back in the day who did gigs in Manhattan on the weekends. Thought that moving to Nashville would be the ticket. And then moved to SF. IMO she is brilliant. Does she still do music is the question.

Last edited:
There is so much musical talent out there it's hard to get noticed above the vast mob. Even getting all those free infomercials on national TV as contestants on The Voice, America's Got Talent, and American Idol don't have a record of success even for the winners. Maybe three or four of those made it big, a couple of the C&W vocalists and Jackie Evancho, who actually didn't win and nobody remembers the guy who beat her, is all I can remember getting anywhere with national exposure on those shows. I did become a Laith Alsaadi fan after his appearance on The Voice, though. I'm an Evancho fan, but I didn't see her on TV, found her a couple years later via a friend who had her great Awakening CD and now I have all of hers, even the movie show tunes one, and I hate show tunes, except for hers and Sarah Brightman's.

Wow, soundcloud does not allow links anymore...sorry!

Basically this is a very talented lady who was a temp "secretary" where I worked back in the day who did gigs in Manhattan on the weekends. Thought that moving to Nashville would be the ticket. And then moved to SF. IMO she is brilliant. Does she still do music is the question.

Don't get much from Google on a musician by that name, juwt some garden magazine editor in the SF area, and a PR flack for Seattle. Is that the same woman? Doesn't say anything about being a musician. Try the Allmusic site.

Forum List

Back