Alito for sale

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

After he reinvention as a conservative Catholic activist, she drew criticism in 2001 after saying on a television talkshow that the high rate of Aids in Africa was due, not to a lack of safe sex, but because “the Blacks like to copulate a lot”. She later tried to amend her remarks, saying Africans had a lot of sex due to the continent’s hot climate.

You have to wonder what these gifts mean in terms of patronage.2k of opera tickets would make me feel very grateful.

I wonder why a judge would not feel cpmpromised by such a gift. I do wonder how he would feel it appropriate ?

Maybe you should pay these guys more so they dont have to acceptthe crumbs of rich men ? Or choose judges with integrity ?

After he reinvention as a conservative Catholic activist, she drew criticism in 2001 after saying on a television talkshow that the high rate of Aids in Africa was due, not to a lack of safe sex, but because “the Blacks like to copulate a lot”. She later tried to amend her remarks, saying Africans had a lot of sex due to the continent’s hot climate.

You have to wonder what these gifts mean in terms of patronage.2k of opera tickets would make me feel very grateful.

I wonder why a judge would not feel cpmpromised by such a gift. I do wonder how he would feel it appropriate ?

Maybe you should pay these guys more so they dont have to acceptthe crumbs of rich men ? Or choose judges with integrity ?
Does this German Princess have a case before the court?

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Alito is not for sale. That transaction was completed a long time ago. I have heard talk about him being offered to rent, though.

Forum List

Back