ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

That is what is suppose to happen. That's not what happened in Arizona. Still don't get it?

Oh, I completely get it, you just can't explain how it would have played out, cause it never would have been able to, ever. And the people accused in the indictment would have known that. None of what you say 'their plan' was makes any sense at all and would have never been successful. So unfortunately you'll never convince me there was any crime, good luck with your 'indictments'.

Oh, I completely get it, you just can't explain how it would have played out, cause it never would have been able to, ever. And the people accused in the indictment would have known that. None of what you say 'their plan' was makes any sense at all and would have never been successful. So unfortunately you'll never convince me there was any crime, good luck with your 'indictments'.
So because the criminals had a stupid plan to rob the bank you don't consider that an actual bank robbery?

How many times are you going to ignore their plan was to not have any electors counted from those 7 states?

How many times are going to ignore that such a thing could have and would have never happened? You have no answers for any of the questions I've asked, you don't understand the process, you act like some aide can go pass off uncertified electors to Pence and have him throw out both the certified and the uncertified. You have no explanation for where the other 6 states 'fake' electors were, no explanation for anything really. :dunno:

How were they going to manage that? You're telling me that only one slate is ever sent to Congress and it's certified, so no eyebrows would have been raised or questions asked as to why there were 2 slates, one certified and one not? Is this whole process not public with all eyes of congress on it while it's happening? And they're going to see 2 slates, one certified and one not and decide to just throw both out? Yeah, and I've got ocean front property in AZ to sell you as well since you're so damn gullible.

You keep trying, and failing, to make it not a crime if they couldn't achieve their goals. It's still a crime to declare yourself a duly elected and qualified elector and have your fake certificate sent to Congress.

you act like some aide can go pass off uncertified electors to Pence and have him throw out both the certified and the uncertified.
Here is the plan: Trump conspired with dozens so he could as he claimed “win” the 2020 election o J6 if Pence had the courage to do the right thing by throwing out seven states that Biden won and then declaring Trump/Pence the winner to cause chaos and a Constitutional Crisis.

#166 Democrats have gone full Stalin 240105 {post•166} NotfooledbyW Jan’24 dhgfs inserted Gibson•Alternet•240205: The infamous "Eastman Memo" laid out how the fake electors plot would work: If Pence received an alternate slate of electors from a certain state, he could refrain from including those states' electoral votes in the official count, giving Trump a slight advantage. Following Democrats' objections, Pence would have then sent the matter to the House of Representatives, where each state's delegation would have exactly one vote. Because Republicans controlled slightly more state delegations than Democrats, this would have also resulted in a Trump victory. Bombshell report reveals evidence Trump campaign 'directly orchestrated' fake elector plot Pblshd.24.01.05 c.Gibson•Alternet

nfbw 240105 Vdhgfs00166. to frdmsnvrfr 240104 Sdhgfs00081

nfbw 240425 Vanafe00180 to wstwll 240425 Sanafe00173

You keep trying, and failing, to make it not a crime if they couldn't achieve their goals. It's still a crime to declare yourself a duly elected and qualified elector and have your fake certificate sent to Congress.

You're the one flailing, you can't explain how any of it would have worked, yet claiming that a group of experts that know how the process works was going to try to do something they would have known would never work. It defies reason and logic, perhaps why you can't grasp it. There's a huge piece to your puzzle that's missing, better go try to find it.

No, you haven't. The devil is in the details, you've provided none.

Of course I have. I explained how each party is appointed a slate of electors. Then by the safe harbor deadline, if a candidate won their state, they sign a certificate which is certified by the state for the winning candidate. That certificate is then sent to Congress to be counted on January 6th. I also detailed how Republicans signed a certificate as though Trump won their state. Then they sent it, uncertified by the state, to Congress with the intent that it either be counted in lieu of Biden's electors, or to be dismissed with Biden's electors.

You've now reduced your position to -- that's not a crime because they couldn't have gotten away with it. :cuckoo:

A senator's aid? lol You really are gullible.

Your State's electors' votes are recorded on a Certificate of Vote, which is prepared at the meeting by the electors. Your State's Certificate of Vote is sent to Congress, where the votes are counted, and to NARA, as part of the official records of the Presidential election.

How am I gullible when that is actually what happened according to the Senator's aide?

Here is the plan: Trump conspired with dozens so he could as he claimed “win” the 2020 election o J6 if Pence had the courage to do the right thing by throwing out seven states that Biden won and then declaring Trump/Pence the winner to cause chaos and a Constitutional Crisis.

#166 Democrats have gone full Stalin 240105 {post•166} NotfooledbyW Jan’24 dhgfs inserted Gibson•Alternet•240205: The infamous "Eastman Memo" laid out how the fake electors plot would work: If Pence received an alternate slate of electors from a certain state, he could refrain from including those states' electoral votes in the official count, giving Trump a slight advantage. Following Democrats' objections, Pence would have then sent the matter to the House of Representatives, where each state's delegation would have exactly one vote. Because Republicans controlled slightly more state delegations than Democrats, this would have also resulted in a Trump victory. Bombshell report reveals evidence Trump campaign 'directly orchestrated' fake elector plot Pblshd.24.01.05 c.Gibson•Alternet

nfbw 240105 Vdhgfs00166. to frdmsnvrfr 240104 Sdhgfs00081

nfbw 240425 Vanafe00180 to wstwll 240425 Sanafe00173

And alternate', i.e. 'fake' slate of electors that are supposedly illegal would have won the day? :laughing0301:

Sounds like there are rules around receiving more than one slate of electors? Why so if they're 'fake' and 'illegal'?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either the electors were uncertified and 'fake' and illegal, or they were valid and legal and Pence had a process with which to deal with them? Which one is it???

I explained how they hoped it would play out. In terms of criminality, intent matters.

Of course I have. I explained how each party is appointed a slate of electors. Then by the safe harbor deadline, if a candidate won their state, they sign a certificate which is certified by the state for the winning candidate. That certificate is then sent to Congress to be counted on January 6th. I also detailed how Republicans signed a certificate as though Trump won their state. Then they sent it, uncertified by the state, to Congress with the intent that it either be counted in lieu of Biden's electors, or to be dismissed with Biden's electors.

You've now reduced your position to -- that's not a crime because they couldn't have gotten away with it. :cuckoo:

Either there is a process to deal with multiple slates or there is not? Which is it?

As you can see, these idiot cultists don't get a pass for being morons and failures. Sorry.

How am I gullible when that is actually what happened according to the Senator's aide?

So no formal process for a state to send in their certified certificate, it's just handed off to a senator's aide?

I explained how they hoped it would play out. In terms of criminality, intent matters.

I'm sure you think you have, you have yourself convinced, but unfortunately for you, none of it makes any logical sense.

Forum List

Back