ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Fake electors are not safeguards. They’re fraudulent. The system safeguards us from fraudsters like the fake electors.
They sure are safeguards. It means people think the election was not fair or legal. An opinion is not against the law. Why was it and being treated that way?

This is intimidation at its finest. They have people fearing the government. What possible good can come from that?

Well, I’m not the one signing documents pretending I’m a duly elected and properly chosen presidential elector to try to change the outcome of an election.

Which is why I’m not facing felony charges.
neither did they. you were conned.

They sure are safeguards. It means people think the election was not fair or legal. An opinion is not against the law. Why was it and being treated that way?

This is intimidation at its finest. They have people fearing the government. What possible good can come from that?
hey, maybe they present as evidence the ballots and let's see how many are fake? ewwww, now that's thinking outside the box.

Not after the safe harbor date. That’s what they told Al Gore.

That did not set a precedent. That case was over a specific argument of holding a statewide recount where different counties used different methods for recounting. I don't agree with that, mind you, but it is how they ruled. The said their ruling was just for that circumstance...

The recount process, in its features here described, is inconsistent with the minimum procedures necessary to protect the fundamental right of each voter in the special instance of a statewide recount under the authority of a single state judicial officer. Our consideration is limited to the present circumstances, for the problem of equal protection in election processes generally presents many complexities.

Pretending to be electors is fraud. It’s not them having an opinion, it’s them telling lies to affect the outcome of the election.

Any moron would tell you it’s a stupid idea to sign that document, but the MAGA cult doesn’t really think for themselves.

That did not set a precedent. That case was over a specific argument of holding a statewide recount where different counties used different methods for recounting. I don't agree with that, mind you, but it is how they ruled. The said their ruling was just for that circumstance...

The recount process, in its features here described, is inconsistent with the minimum procedures necessary to protect the fundamental right of each voter in the special instance of a statewide recount under the authority of a single state judicial officer. Our consideration is limited to the present circumstances, for the problem of equal protection in election processes generally presents many complexities.
One more time. Illegal ballots can be counted as many times as you want. It means nothing. We needed to see the envelopes with signatures. Why didn't we?

Pretending to be electors is fraud. It’s not them having an opinion, it’s them telling lies to affect the outcome of the election.

Any moron would tell you it’s a stupid idea to sign that document, but the MAGA cult doesn’t really think for themselves.
Any American would tell you an honest election is worth fighting for. I don't think you know any.

Nobody tried that.

Sure they did. Here it is....

70543816007-ap-22357159408441.jpg

They thought Trump did. They have that right. It is only fraud because there was fraud. People have figured that out and more do everyday you persecute political enemies.

LOLOLOLOL

It doesn't matter what they thought. The states decide the winner of an election, not the electors.

Holyfuckingshit, FruitLoops. I didn't think you could get any crazier but there, you just did.

we know, the cheat had all judges lined up to deny any challenges. Dude, we aren't impressed with demofks lack of knowledge.

Imbecile, he's talking about investigations, not court trials.

Are you ever not a clown?

Ever??

Forum List

Back