All Electric Chrysler by 2028

It is so bizarre douchebags who push "electric" vehicles do not know where the electricity charging the batteries comes from. :dunno: And enough with "fossil fuel" fake science. Oil is not a result of dead dinosaurs.

Progs were the first Americans to run to foreign made vehicles during the gas crisis of the 1970's. There is not a lot of resistance to change in how vehicles are powered. However, there has to be no decline in what people are used to and what they need in the ability of it to operate for its function. Anyway, this is the opening China needs to sell electric vehicles here.

There was no gas crisis in the 70's. It was the ridiculous Jewish ethno state pissing off regional natives. And as usual, innocent American citizens pay the price for a psychotic, kabbalistic cult which has essentially taken over the USA.

Another auto maker announces all their cars will be electric.
Change is good.

"Chrysler, the 96-year-old brand owned by Stellantis that is best known today for its minivans, will become an all-electric brand by 2028.
The company made the announcement as it introduced the Chrysler Airflow Concept, an all-wheel drive electric SUV concept equipped with two electric motors and a battery designed to travel 350 miles to 400 miles on a single charge."

Never gonna happen in less than 3 years.

No car maker is going to effectively remove itself from over 95% of the global market

Progs were the first Americans to run to foreign made vehicles during the gas crisis of the 1970's. There is not a lot of resistance to change in how vehicles are powered. However, there has to be no decline in what people are used to and what they need in the ability of it to operate for its function. Anyway, this is the opening China needs to sell electric vehicles here.
So, you figure they were pretty smart, eh? I was commuting 35 miles to work, 35 home in a 77 Chevy Malibu, getting 14 miles to the gallon. I changed to a Datsun 200SX and got 32 miles to the gallon, and got rid of my American made 2 year old POS, already using oil, the dealer would do nothing about as I was over my 30,000 mile warranty. The difference in handling, gas mileage, maintenance cost was amazing.

Someone is going to have to make inexpensive EVs to get them into more hands. There are so many millions of people who don't need 400 miles per charge, who drive under 30 miles to work. A charge lasts 3-4 days. Those cars/people are going to make the difference on pollution. I'm not paying $50k for any vehicle.

As with most things, the price will come down as they make more of them and the technology gets better. Most of us are old enough to remember paying a couple grand for a computer that did far less than our phones today.

Hell, I recall the shock the first time I bought a flat screen TV, now you can get a 65 inch for less than 500 bucks

It is so bizarre douchebags who push "electric" vehicles do not know where the electricity charging the batteries comes from. :dunno: And enough with "fossil fuel" fake science. Oil is not a result of dead dinosaurs.
Who said it was? You watching Sinclair commercials or something?
1641477896654.png

I had a 2011 VW Jetta TDI scandal year model. It was solid and got really good fuel mileage.
When yo0u are ready to buy I'm sure you will find something in your budget range.
If you consider that Volvo is a Chinese owned company I wouldn't tell you not to buy one.

They were bought by the Chinese but supposedly have a hands off deal with the company. Volvo can still Volvo with no interference.

Forum List

Back