All Food posts now declared racist. Celebrities must remain ideologically pure ...or else

Also not saying anything about black lives matter .yep racist ....that would be all you white people

Up yours Crybully *******

All hail the neo-religion of race worship. Guess the black guy on my street I helped to change a serpentine belt today didn't get the message. Paid me in homemade southern fried chicken and cornbread. Oh the torture of systemic racism . . . fuck off Twitter.

Also not saying anything about black lives matter .yep racist ....that would be all you white people

Up yours Crybully *******

All hail the neo-religion of race worship. Guess the black guy on my street I helped to change a serpentine belt today didn't get the message. Paid me in homemade southern fried chicken and cornbread. Oh the torture of systemic racism . . . fuck off Twitter.

Ya mean he wasnt crying?at all ? like the fag and the wimminz In the CBS" news" twatter post ?

The black guy is putting on a show its so forced ...

Oh so emotional anger and sadness ,,,,so stunning ....so brave

Food posts, too?

I have just heard that some of the Insurrection crazies are demanding removing all cop dramas from TV.

he needs to get his form and file it now

1591607815121.png

are soul food recipes ok? May I talk about my
pain? ---how about my joy? should I expect
anyone to care?

Please tell me it wasn’t those white Amish thugs again terrorizing their hood. And all over something really important I’ll bet like wearing the wrong color black.

Forum List

Back