• Jewish

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

I am officially a Heathen.

It is my religious right to die with a MODERN, state-of-the-art machine gun in my hand. May Thor's Mjolnir hollow you.

I applaud your intentions. That being said, sometimes I believe Gods choose us, not the other way around. Religion is a regional and cultural and ancestral virus implanted into our brains, hearts and DNA at birth. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. Either way, I'll swing a sword in the good fight, be my fellow soldiers "cured" or "diseased".

I applaud your intentions. That being said, sometimes I believe Gods choose us, not the other way around. Religion is a regional and cultural and ancestral virus implanted into our brains, hearts and DNA at birth. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease. Either way, I'll swing a sword in the good fight, be my fellow soldiers "cured" or "diseased".
I think it's interesting Johnny Cash believed in a tribal god.

When people are asked to register their religion, it typically doesn't end well.

When people are asked to register their religion, it typically doesn't end well.
Like being forced to wear a star or a pink triangle if you were of a different sexual orientation.

I am officially a Heathen.

It is my religious right to die with a MODERN, state-of-the-art machine gun in my hand. May Thor's Mjolnir hollow you.

not clear what is a heathen ...

O P - It is my religious right to die with a MODERN, state-of-the-art machine gun in my hand.
- reflecting the parallel tendency of highly emotional forms of Christianity prevalent in the United States.[14]

you seem to fit the bill - or just a lunatic.

private and public (law enforcement) constitutional - fire arm - - bolt or lever action only, 6 round maximum - non detachable magazine ...

the constitutional right to bear arms for the truly patriotic. and true huntsman.

Northern cousins ? On which side of the family, Mama's or Papa's ?
My ties? Hellenism (and Hermeticism) would be through my mom. My father's lines would point to heathenry.

You?

My ties? Hellenism (and Hermeticism) would be through my mom. My father's lines would point to heathenry.

You?
I am in a class of my own, I don't fit in any preconceived box. I'm just a visitor here, I'm not even the body that I dwell in, but the spirit that co-exists within.

I am in a class of my own, I don't fit in any preconceived box. I'm just a visitor here, I'm not even the body that I dwell in, but the spirit that co-exists within.

no, that is not true - co-exist - hard to imagine anything good for what you claim.

no, that is not true - co-exist - hard to imagine anything good for what you claim.
The majority of people living in this world do not understand who or what they are. That's okay, you will be easy to the reality of that once you pass on

Which makes your seemingly strongly held views on firearms and sexual orientation and other social issues seem odd. After all those are affairs of the material world, are they not? You don't fret over the material world, do you?

Which makes your seemingly strongly held views on firearms and sexual orientation and other social issues seem odd. After all those are affairs of the material world, are they not? You don't fret over the material world, do you?
They are mistaken perceived ideas. Any influence from the animal nature of the beings we inhabit. They are capable of primitive thoughts that's why we are able to access them in this world.

Forum List

Back