Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
They are mistaken perceived ideas. Any influence from the animal nature of the beings we inhabit. They are capable of primitive thoughts that's why we are able to access them in this world.
So what? You are a spiritual being, right? These are affairs of the material world which will pass away, right? So what difference does it make?

So what? You are a spiritual being, right? These are affairs of the material world which will pass away, right? So what difference does it make?
There is end game plan to all of this. Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal minds were hit and miss combination. It wasn't until modern humans evolved about 100,000 years ago that we truly became successful and visiting this world. If you are very fortunate on your next visit here you might have access to that information. Passing through the barrier between the parallel universes causes the memory loss. Electromagnetism is funny that way.

There is end game plan to all of this. Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal minds were hit and miss combination. It wasn't until modern humans evolved about 100,000 years ago that we truly became successful and visiting this world. If you are very fortunate on your next visit here you might have access to that information. Passing through the barrier between the parallel universes causes the memory loss. Electromagnetism is funny that way.
That's all well and good but it actually makes my point for me. What difference does it make what happens here? You seem to care about gun issues, sexual preference issues and other social issues. I'm trying to understand why. Can you explain why?

Ah.... but that's not how you behave. Your behavior indicates that you believe the exact opposite of that.
You can act in unison with all that exists, or you can fight it. The choice is up to you.

You can act in unison with all that exists, or you can fight it. The choice is up to you.
So what? It actually sounds like you think uniformity is good? Any biologist of worth will tell you that uniformity is bad.

It's still not making any sense why you would take any position whatsoever on affairs of the material since you are a spiritual being. It doesn't make sense to me.

So what? It actually sounds like you think uniformity is good? Any biologist of worth will tell you that uniformity is bad.

It's still not making any sense why you would take any position whatsoever on affairs of the material since you are a spiritual being. It doesn't make sense to me.
I am not going to continue to try to explain my existence to you. Exist however you wish. I have to deal with the facts. That doesn't mean you have to. It's a responsibility of the truth that I must bear. This body has to work at 12-hour shift again tonight so I'm going to rest a little more. Fortunately there's lots of down time on my job so I could talk to you throughout the night if you wish to do so. You've been mildly amusing.

You just implied it by taking stands on social issues. Which I still don't understand why since you are a spiritual being.
Karma exist in the universe. You just have to find your balance.

I am not going to continue to try to explain my existence to you. Exist however you wish. I have to deal with the facts. That doesn't mean you have to. It's a responsibility of the truth that I must bear. This body has to work at 12-hour shift again tonight so I'm going to rest a little more. Fortunately there's lots of down time on my job so I could talk to you throughout the night if you wish to do so. You've been mildly amusing.
What difference does it make what happens here? You seem to care about gun issues, sexual preference issues and other social issues. I'm trying to understand why. Can you explain why?

Karma exist in the universe. You just have to find your balance.
Why must I be balanced? Because you believing karma exists sounds suspiciously like you believe in right and wrong. At the heart of karma is the principle of right and wrong. Which you don't believe in, but act like you do.

What difference does it make what happens here? You seem to care about gun issues, sexual preference issues and other social issues. I'm trying to understand why. Can you explain why?
We never intended to destroy this world. Entertaining negative ideas is the biggest threat to this world and they are increasing. Uniformity is not the reason we visit this world, the diversity is what makes it interesting and livable, tolerable.

Why must I be balanced? Because you believing karma sounds suspiciously like you believe in right and wrong.
Everything here you can choose, all I'm saying is choose wisely. Everyone one of us is creating the world each day. What kind of world do you want to live in ?

Everything here you can choose, all I'm saying is choose wisely. Everyone one of us is creating the world each day. What kind of world do you want to live in ?
Sorry but I must cut you off now it's getting too late for this body.

We never intended to destroy this world. Entertaining negative ideas is the biggest threat to this world and they are increasing. Uniformity is not the reason we visit this world, the diversity is what makes it interesting and livable, tolerable.
Why? What difference does it make? You've never been able to say why.

Forum List

Back