Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Jewish

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Everything here you can choose, all I'm saying is choose wisely. Everyone one of us is creating the world each day. What kind of world do you want to live in ?
Still trying to understand why it matters. After all according to you there are no absolutes, no right and wrong. Then you turn around and say what I do here does matter.

Why? What difference does it make? You've never been able to say why.
I'll give you every answer I can. Later.
Still trying to understand why it matters. After all according to you there are no absolutes, no right and wrong. Then you turn around and say what I do here does matter.
I want to enjoy my stay here. I want to improve this world, not leave it worse off.

Bootley Lee Farnworth. dear heart,
You are an eternal being, Boot. After someone shoots you in the head with their state of the art machine gun down here, then what are your plans? Do you know that there are warriors in Heaven? Military soldiers. Michael is one. You could serve in his battalion. He runs the militia. Because there is a battle of epic proportions coming up, right back here on terra firma. Your loyalty would be much welcomed. You would be called the Protector of the People. And the perks are outstanding. Consider it....
1645918437036.png

I'll give you every answer I can. Later.

I want to enjoy my stay here. I want to improve this world, not leave it worse off.
You want utopia. Utopia doesn't exist here. Your idea of utopia is uniformity. That's my idea of hell. Truth is arrived at through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process.

Forum List

Back