All human life orginated from Africa.

malikc6

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2013
There are 100 pages of threads and there is most likely one like this (only looked through a few and didn't see one like this) but here I go.

The first human fossils were found in Africa. This shows that human beings originated from Africa. In Africa humans have dark black skin. Human skin adapts to environment which is why generally most blacks can take the heat better than lighter colored humans. Everyone was black. And for you religious people, even in the bible it talks of people in the middle East and even said that Jesus was born in the middle east which is in the continent of Africa, therefore once again everyone was black. Its estimated that somewhere between 200,000 years or 150,000 years ago, humans started migrating to different places around the world. Those who went to colder climates around the world like lets say Canada or Alaska, or some other colder area, their black skin was useless. Black skin was an adaption that protected us from the sun's radiation and heat. It was made for that climate. In the colder regions, it was very cold and didn't have nearly the amount of heat for their skin to protect them against, so therefore, to adapt to a new climate that is cold, their dark skin adapted into white skin over the generations of staying in that area. Skin simply turned different due to the climate and our bodies adapting to them. I mean everyone has African roots somewhere in them. The purest of all white people has African blood in him or her. During those times is where human history played itself out, whether its making their own cultures and religions or kings and queens, and people seem to forget where we all come from. I honestly believe that most of the people in the past (and even some today) forget where we all came from and how we all have different skin color. Mainly due to the racism. If most people knew that all human life came from Africa, I guarantee there wouldn't be as much racism and ignorance as there was back then and now. The Ku Klux Klan for example believes in racial purity and how the white race should be only with each other. There is no such thing as racial purity or being a pure colored race because everyone is the same. In history, there have been white supremacists who spoke of murdering other races and colored people. They didn't seem to know human origin. Even the ones today don't see to know their history. We all came from the same area, yet people treated each other badly because of the color of their skin. Hating someone for their color is utterly flawed by this proven fact. Everyone is African. Its just that the climate has changed our skin and human history simply played itself out, leading to what it is today. No matter how far back it was, we all used to live there and all had the same skin.

Because of this fact, I could never understand racism. My only guess is that people who are racist and think that one race is better than another is because of simply ignorance. They are uneducated and closed minded. Some people were raised racist as a child and its really hard for those people to open their minds and educate themselves (because they were always told lies and propaganda as a child and grow up believing it. They are helpless to their innocence.)

The point of this topic was, to basically have people look at others as simply human beings and to stop generalizing everyone because its illogical. I don't pay attention to color or where they came from. The names that were given to us like Russians, Germans, Italians, Brazilians, and any other name thats given to people are just names that people throughout human history decided to name them. A man who was in Russia likely decided to have the people that lived their called Russians. Same with everywhere else. Name is just history. Nothing more.

All of these claims that "The majority of blacks do this and that." The majority of whites are this and that." These statistics don't make much sense to me, because lets say that most blacks did crime. Since we all know everyone is everyone, how about simply people do crime. A black person who commits a crime is just a human that happens to have dark skin. Skin means nothing to the crime. It comes down to free will and acting on it. In New York, you commit a crime, you are arrested and face the same consequences as any other race (Used New York as an example because its a massive melting pot).

Man kills man. Man steals from man. Man lies to man. Man is evil, but it should never come down to color because everyone is African.

That's no more provable than the theory of evolution (or creation).

The first human fossils were found in Africa. It is a fact that humans originated from Africa.
Says you. Let's see the proof.

You could easily search it up for yourself. This is a known fact.

I spent several minutes gathering links and for some reason, it won't let me post any. I can show proof if it allowed me to.

The first human fossils were found in Africa. It is a fact that humans originated from Africa.
Says you. Let's see the proof.

You could easily search it up for yourself. This is a known fact.

I spent several minutes gathering links and for some reason, it won't let me post any. I can show proof if it allowed me to.

I think you have to have 10 posts before you can post links :dunno:

How is this speculation? This topic is mainly exploiting racism and judging others for skin color since everyone has roots that go back to Africa. If you look for yourself, you will see that the oldest human fossils are in Africa. I tried to post a link about a 1.9 million year old human found in Africa and many other fossils. They even found other species of humans. Their fossils are in Africa. This is a fact. They have the fossils. This is not speculation.

How is this speculation? This topic is mainly exploiting racism and judging others for skin color since everyone has roots that go back to Africa. If you look for yourself, you will see that the oldest human fossils are in Africa. I tried to post a link about a 1.9 million year old human found in Africa and many other fossils. They even found other species of humans. Their fossils are in Africa. This is a fact. They have the fossils. This is not speculation.
And how do you know there aren't other fossils in other parts of the world that haven't been dug up yet?

Is that what you think happened? Like I said, if you want more information, look for yourself. I'm not a teacher. Not many fossils discovered around the world except in Asia and Africa. Mainly Africa. The Africans later migrated to Asia. Africa and Asia have the oldest human fossils. Africa overall has the most.

Last edited:
Since I can't post a link, here is this.

After six years of analysis, fossil hunters in Africa have confirmed the discovery of the oldest fossilized remains of modern humans yet found — portions of skulls belonging to people who lived 160,000 years ago. Paleontologists say the discovery adds detail to a crucial period in human evolution, and confirms the hypothesis that modern humans evolved in Africa. NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

A team led by University of California, Berkeley paleontologist Tim White found the fossils in desert sands near the Ethiopian village of Herto.

"These are the oldest fossils that we can confidently place in our own species, Homo sapiens," says White.

The bones were uncovered in 1997, but it took six years to clean the pieces, glue them together and analyze their features. Because the fossils were in volcanic sediment, they could be reliably dated based on radioisotopes in the soil. White's team puts their age at 160,000 years. That beats the previous record for a human fossil by tens of thousands of years.

Two of the skulls from Herto belonged to adult males, and one to a child of six or seven. Each of the adult skulls was remarkably big.

"We compared this with skulls of 6,000 modern humans, and still after that comparison not one was as big and robust as the Herto male," says White. "These were very, very large robust people."

Good post Malikc6. Good but not great! I do agree with your basic premise, though! From every empirical source that I have researched, the evidence supports your narrative that mankind originated in Africa

The origins of modern humans or Homo Sapiens Sapiens has been linked to Africa though Mitochondrial DNA. Indeed, all present humans are descendants of an African Eve!

Last edited:
Still haven't found the missing link. Don't really care if they ever do to be honest.

Good post Malikc6. Good but not great! I do agree with your basic premise, though! From every empirical source that I have researched, the evidence supports your narrative that mankind originated in Africa.
The fossil evidence in your narrative points to hominids such as Homo Erectus but not anatomically modern humans. The origins of modern humans or Homo Sapiens Sapiens has been linked to Africa though Mitochondrial DNA. Indeed, all present humans are descendants of an African Eve!

And though this has been proven, its sad to see the current racists out there. They don't know their human history and have flawed beliefs.

Good post Malikc6. Good but not great! I do agree with your basic premise, though! From every empirical source that I have researched, the evidence supports your narrative that mankind originated in Africa.
The fossil evidence in your narrative points to hominids such as Homo Erectus but not anatomically modern humans. The origins of modern humans or Homo Sapiens Sapiens has been linked to Africa though Mitochondrial DNA. Indeed, all present humans are descendants of an African Eve!

And though this has been proven, its sad to see the current racists out there. They don't know their human history and have flawed beliefs.
You just had to play the race card, didn't you? The default argument of the left. There goes your credibility. Anybody who doesn't bow to liberal philosophy is a racist, right?

You just had to play the race card, didn't you? The default argument of the left. There goes your credibility. Anybody who doesn't bow to liberal philosophy is a racist, right?

Oh first of all, I'm not using a race card. Second of all, I am saying that the current racists out there such as the Ku Klux Klan who believe in a pure white race, they don't know their human history. This is directed towards people who think that one race is better than the other so your comment is invalid....

Oh first of all, I'm not using a race card. Second of all, I am saying that the current racists out there such as the Ku Klux Klan who believe in a pure white race, they don't know their human history. This is directed towards people who think that one race is better than the other so your comment is invalid....
Where would the liberals be without the KKK? A relic from what, 50 years ago? You love the KKK because it's the only link you have to hang onto the claim that white racism still exists. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a contributor to them, just to keep them around so you can refer to them in your arguments.

Where would the liberals be without the KKK? A relic from what, 50 years ago? You love the KKK because it's the only link you have to hang onto the claim that white racism still exists. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a contributor to them, just to keep them around so you can refer to them in your arguments.

The Ku Klux Klan was an example. I used to live in Texas and I have had white kids throw eggs at me and call me names like "monkey", ******, and other crap. Before living in texas, I lived in San diego in an Area were Mexicans were not too fond of African Americans. I am African American and I despise the Klan. They were simply an example. You are an IDIOT if you actually think I love the Klan. What a stupid assumption. There are many racist people who are not white and they also do not know their human history. Its not just white racism I'm talking here, but overall. Anyone who is racist is ignorant and needs to be educated. I made a topic about how we all come from the same area and now I'm getting some bozo that says I love the Klan even though I am African American and know what these people have done to the human race. Sounds legit.

Forum List

Back