ALL I SEE IS conservatives posting about liberals and liberals posting about conserva

Bilo thanks for an honest post, but you do know why that is right? The majority of liberls are just interested in sound bites and will change the chanel to the cooking network

41 views and no comment. and they call ME insane for proclaiming myself to be a world leader. :cuckoo:

Maybe your question would play better if you posted it in whatever world you're a leader in.

Some of us find the topic fascinating.

I can understand that a partisan ideologue would bristle, they don't like having a mirror shoved in their face.

Last edited:

Wingers don't want to be bothered cleaning their own house first.

Pointing the finger at "the other guys" requires much less effort.

This forum is an example of how polarized our political debate has become. Both wings demonize the other. If the Republicans favor balanced budgets, the Democrats will announce that balanced budgets are no longer needed. If the Democrats favor better relations with Cuba, the Republicans will label Cuba a "terrorist-supporting regime" and will demand even more sanctions against that tiny nation (a nation that would quickly become our friend if we'd end this silly Cold War-era stance toward them).
But those who control the puppet circus PROFIT from divided societies, divided governments, divided families.

Wingers don't want to be bothered cleaning their own house first.

Pointing the finger at "the other guys" requires much less effort.

What is the percentage of incumbents that keep getting re elected? 90%? Or is it higher?

Of course it is always the "other guy" that is the problem. That's why people keep sending the same assholes to Congress. Party doesn't seem to matter. The same assholes keep showing up to fill the seats of Congress, collect their paychecks and do nothing.

That is a problem.

term limits... end of problem IMO.

but does anyone actually believe Congress, passing a law that deprives them of a $130K a year pay check, for doing NOTHING for the next 10-20-30 years will happen before hell freezes over ? ... raise you hands

41 views and no comment. and they call ME insane for proclaiming myself to be a world leader. :cuckoo:

Maybe your question would play better if you posted it in whatever world you're a leader in.

I can understand that a partisan ideologue would bristle, they don't like having a mirror shoved in their face.

I argue my side of the issue more than any rightwing nut on this board. Don't accuse me of just talking about the other guy.

Blaming 'the other guy' has probably been a staple of politics for most of its existence. It has been and always will be easier than coming up with your own proposals or solutions.

I post about neither I am against the far left who is more dangerous than any terrorist organization on the planet.

While many liberals choose to side with the far left, the far left is not liberal. But then again many Muslims side with the Taliban.

I argue my side of the issue more than any rightwing nut on this board. Don't accuse me of just talking about the other guy.[/QUOTE everytime see your stupid post ring a bell i thinks the government is going to hell

Blaming 'the other guy' has probably been a staple of politics for most of its existence. It has been and always will be easier than coming up with your own proposals or solutions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24]I Didn't Do It, Nobody Saw Me Do It, There's No Way You Can Prove Anything! - YouTube[/ame]

I argue my side of the issue more than any rightwing nut on this board. Don't accuse me of just talking about the other guy.

No you post far left Obama drone propaganda every chance you get and when you get owned you whine and cry about it. Which is about 99.9% of the time on this board.

ALL I SEE IS conservatives posting about liberals and liberals posting about conservatives - it seems you have NOTHING TO SAY about your own side. wtf? explanations anyone? foot ball game? I go to sleep, tomorrow morning I want some answers.

You make a fair point but I won't be balanced for the sake of being balanced. I see more faults in the right than I do the left.

Last edited:
ALL I SEE IS conservatives posting about liberals and liberals posting about conservatives - it seems you have NOTHING TO SAY about your own side. wtf? explanations anyone? foot ball game? I go to sleep, tomorrow morning I want some answers.

You make a fair point but I won't be balanced for the sake of being balanced. I see more faults in the right than I do the left.

Programmed talking points and propaganda will often make people on the far left see things that are not connected to reality.

The fact of the matter is that no matter who is in charge these things won't change...

1). The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer
2). The so called American dream(never was one) is rhetoric used by both sides falsely claiming everyone has an opportunity to hit it big. Not true. Nothing is further from the truth.
3). A college education helps one get ahead. No college education means working for generally a lousy company or boss and then finding a different job and doing the same thing until one can work their way out of it... but it takes longer. I am living proof that's why I worked hard so my kids could ALL get a college degree and not be stuck working for a terrible company.(a lot of them)

I don't think the point was that people should abandon their views, left or right though they may be, in the name of balance. Instead, I think the point is that too many posters seem to do nothing but find fault, rather than discuss what they consider to be the positive proposals or solutions from their own 'side'.

I can balance that out for you in one sentence: Obama promised to meet with Syrian leader within first year in office in 2008 when he was running for president, this never happened, not even under his second term, but what did happen was Obama inviting a Saudi king into the white house who sent death row inmates to Syria, and Obama sending aid to terrorists in Syria, which he now calls freedom fighters. In my view it is quite hypocritical not to see as much flaws on the left as there are on the right. Everything I stated can be backed up with actual videos.

Give us an example of YOU saying something about your own side. I'm going to go play on the lake tonight and all day tomorrow. I'll come back here Monday and I expect something good from you.

Bilo thanks for an honest post, but you do know why that is right? The majority of liberls are just interested in sound bites and will change the chanel to the cooking network
I prefer to sit back with a joint and watch an infomercial of the dude waxing his car.

I can balance that out for you in one sentence: Obama promised to meet with Syrian leader within first year in office in 2008 when he was running for president, this never happened, not even under his second term, but what did happen was Obama inviting a Saudi king into the white house who sent death row inmates to Syria, and Obama sending aid to terrorists in Syria, which he now calls freedom fighters. In my view it is quite hypocritical not to see as much flaws on the left as there are on the right. Everything I stated can be backed up with actual videos.

I never said the left doesn't have faults. I mean they have less. Yes, both Obama and the left have flaws. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back