All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter have a choice

Do they defend the black muslim police officer or the white woman who got shot?

Woman dead after officer-involved shooting in Minneapolis

No surprise here but Fox News has run countless stories on this focusing really hard on the race of the cop. While the same day another cop was set free for shooting a black teenager but that is just routine.

What will they do? Will Blue Lives support this guy?
Has Black Lives Matter commented on this shooting, or do they not care about white people getting shot?
No freeways blocked or vandalism reported. The lefty loons here want this one to dissipate. If the culture of the cop and victim were reversed all hell would have broken loose.
Story already locally has less life than Castille.

So you want them to block highways for one entire white girl? :badgrin:

No surprise here but Fox News has run countless stories on this focusing really hard on the race of the cop. While the same day another cop was set free for shooting a black teenager but that is just routine.

Has Black Lives Matter commented on this shooting, or do they not care about white people getting shot?
No freeways blocked or vandalism reported. The lefty loons here want this one to dissipate. If the culture of the cop and victim were reversed all hell would have broken loose.

No...:nono:
You really missed the point.
Thing is normal people have no time to waste for protesting and BLM is only concerned with race, not excessive use of force. If that was their real concern they would be vocal now regardless of the victims race.

No...:nono:
You really missed the point.
Thing is normal people have no time to waste for protesting and BLM is only concerned with race, not excessive use of force. If that was their real concern they would be vocal now regardless of the victims race.

For one white girl? But the all lives matter people never showing up for anyone is the cool thing? Lol..oh OK bud. Normal people don't have time lol. Riiight.

The inherent lie of "Black Lives Fecal Matter" is that it's a statistical fact (not a racist opinion) that blacks murder each other at many, many times the rate of any other race in America. So clearly, black lives DON'T matter. They don't matter to each other so why the hell should they matter to this "cracka"?

I have relatives who are self-loathing, guilty white liberals and I can tell you, they live in this altruism-mongering fantasy world in which all blacks are these magical, saint-like, perpetually put-upon beings incapable of doing wrong. Despite the gargantuan crime statistics to the contrary.

You can't help but trip over skin color can you?

Someone killed someone else and you can't wait to talk about color.

It is determined by what actually happened numb nuts. The actual evidence, and you don't convict simply because the guy is a cop.......this shooting looks bad....and he is likely to be convicted of at least manslaughter......since I have a hard time believing he meant to commit murder with pre meditation.

But if that was the case wouldn't you and Fox news wait for all the information before coming to such judgement?

Also Fox isn't talking about evidence ...they seem obsessed with the races involved without actual evidence.

I said the shooting looked bad, moron...I didn't say the case was over. They are obsessed with the race because the left is obsessed with race...and this case ruins the left's racist agenda.

How does it look bad when you haven't seen the evidence?

That's interesting...so Fox is obsessed with the races because the left is so...Fox is the left? Or do you want to try again?
YOU created this thread about race. Fox is irrelevant to YOUR ACTIONS.

And btw, I haven't seen a single story about this on fox. Not to say they haven't aired it but it obviously points out that YOU a leftwing racist pos watches more Fox News than me, a conservative.

Protip for retards,

If you don't like a news channel STOP WATCHING IT and promoting it by crying about it all the time.

Why isn't the left condemning the cop? Why aren't Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson having marches and protest over this shooting? Do these shootings only matter to them when the cop is white and the victim is black? What is the left to do? I'm going to wait for the authorities to finish there investigation before making a judgement either way as should be done with all police shootings.

It is determined by what actually happened numb nuts. The actual evidence, and you don't convict simply because the guy is a cop.......this shooting looks bad....and he is likely to be convicted of at least manslaughter......since I have a hard time believing he meant to commit murder with pre meditation.

But if that was the case wouldn't you and Fox news wait for all the information before coming to such judgement?

Also Fox isn't talking about evidence ...they seem obsessed with the races involved without actual evidence.

I said the shooting looked bad, moron...I didn't say the case was over. They are obsessed with the race because the left is obsessed with race...and this case ruins the left's racist agenda.

That's interesting...so Fox is obsessed with the races because the left is so...Fox is the left? Or do you want to try again?

Funny, my actions are irrelevant to Fox's actions as well. Yet you focus on one as being bad and the other as being fine. How's that work?

Well, we all know why because of how loud you're crying about one.

Funny, my actions are irrelevant to Fox's actions as well. Yet you focus on one as being bad and the other as being fine. How's that work?

Well, we all know why because of how loud you're crying about one.
How's that work?

See as a non hack I only comment on what I see as outlined in the last post.

Forum List

Back