All new life.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
So, with the divorce I beem mophnfor awhile. Pretty much I have accepted it. Inhave been back in the Houston area for work, and today, decided I'll try my new career path. I'm set up to get my deckhand certs, and go worn for an inland marine companie as a tankerman trainee. Imnpretty excited about it. I like physical work, and the money ( after awhile ) ain't bad. My goal is to save up and buy a house. That's about it. Thanks all you for your kind words, and shoves. You all know who you are. Thanks.

How are you liking the "cold" weather Houston is currently getting? Wouldn't be so bad, except it is raining too.

I grew up in the northeast, so it never gets cold in Houston. :wink_2:

So, with the divorce I beem mophnfor awhile. Pretty much I have accepted it. Inhave been back in the Houston area for work, and today, decided I'll try my new career path. I'm set up to get my deckhand certs, and go worn for an inland marine companie as a tankerman trainee. Imnpretty excited about it. I like physical work, and the money ( after awhile ) ain't bad. My goal is to save up and buy a house. That's about it. Thanks all you for your kind words, and shoves. You all know who you are. Thanks.

I am so happy for you, my Early friend. :smiliehug:

I'm glad that things are looking up and that you are doing better...I know this may sound cliche, but, time heals...it really does. You are on the right path...:eusa_angel:

I wish you nothing but lot's of love and happiness, my friend. ♥

I have been through a divorce and a break up from a 5 year relationship it is hell, if you need to talk or whatever I'm here my dude.

I have been through a divorce and a break up from a 5 year relationship it is hell, if you need to talk or whatever I'm here my dude.

This was after 18 married, 20 together. Not much else to say other then its over. Sucks, but that's how the ball bounces.

This was after 18 married, 20 together. Not much else to say other then its over. Sucks, but that's how the ball bounces.

I'm sorry my friend.

Me to. But its done. Time to move on. And I am doing just that.

Forum List

Back