All of Libtardia is cheering Dorian's hit on Mara-Lago.

That is how sick Democrats are these days. You know they agree with the idiot Canadian PM hoping for a direct hit on Mara-Lago.
Former Canadian prime minister hopes Hurricane Dorian strikes 'direct hit on Mar a Lago'
I hope it smashes Mar-a-Lago down and in a freak accident sweeps a huge salt pile up into the wind and all of it lands on the Mar-a-Lago grounds, so nothing can ever grow there again. That would be dope.

Stop smoking that dope and you might be able to form a cogent thought!
I hope Christ hymself bends Trump over and anally rapes him until he tweets out a #MeToo

You really are mentally deranged. I will waste no more time with your trolling.

Democrats are really cowardly pussies. Stop hoping that a hurricane fullfills your hopes and dreams. Bomb the place yourselves.

That is how sick Democrats are these days. You know they agree with the idiot Canadian PM hoping for a direct hit on Mara-Lago.
Former Canadian prime minister hopes Hurricane Dorian strikes 'direct hit on Mar a Lago'
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.
The Ex-PM stated exactly that. You are the liar, again.
Haha, I love when trolls like you start clutching your pearls when someone else trolls. Comedy gold.

Haha, I love when trolls like you start clutching your pearls when someone else trolls. Comedy gold.
You are a bona-fide lying sack.

Yea, she trolled your cult leader, and now you, who only dreams of having the forum to troll that she has, have sand in your giney over it. Hilarious!

‘Liberals’ don’t want anything bad to happen to Mar-a-lago or Trump – save that Trump is voted out of office next year; something every American should want to have happen.
Yes they do. The hatred for Donald Trump and his family is visceral and personal.

The hatred is personal…just like his hatred of America.

I am certainly hopeful there is no loss of life and limb as a result of this storm.
Oh my, Trump isn't trying to transform America, you idiot.

Yea, she trolled your cult leader, and now you, who only dreams of having the forum to troll that she has, have sand in your giney over it. Hilarious!

After being caught lying, progressive garbage does what they always do; lie more.

Is this any worse when your leader was mocking sick a woman during one of his rally. Fans cheered and laugh.
That’s sickening don’t you think..
Maybe he was following in Obama's footsteps when he made fun of special Olympic kids.

After being caught lying, progressive garbage does what they always do; lie more.

Poor little troll cant decide if he's gwumpy that the canadian troll insulted his cult leader, or if he's jealous that she is 100 times the troll he will ever be. Dont worry, i understand why you are crying out of your whatever...I dont take your tantrum personally....

Poor little troll cant decide if he's gwumpy that the canadian troll insulted his cult leader, or if he's jealous that she is 100 times the troll he will ever be. Dont worry, i understand why you are crying out of your whatever...I dont take your tantrum personally....

Fake news.

LIBTARD:

The Republican word for people that know mathematics, science, literature, and the arts.

Forum List

Back