All of politics is filled with butthurt liberals crying about Trump coming to the Whitehouse

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Trump's a big meany who calls name.

Trump is a Russian agent.

Trump will destroy this country (as if it wasn't already destroyed by Obama)

Over and over and over.

Man up liberals and get OVER IT.

This isn't helping you, just making you look more of the pathetic sore losers you are.

Instead of ranting about how unfair life is because Trump won and what a big meany Trump is, why don't you discuss actual POLICY you want either changed or not changed.

It will actually be constructive and make you look less butt hurt and unhinged.

Just trying to to help.

So you initiated a thread to cry about the crying. They'll prolly stop now. And then of course you'll stop.

So you initiated a thread to cry about the crying. They'll prolly stop now. And then of course you'll stop.

It's crying to point out the obvious? :lmao:

Then it is crying to point out Hillary lost, elections have consequences, and liberals are just going to have to accept it?

:lmao:

Then it is crying to point out Hillary lost, elections have consequences, and liberals are just going to have to accept it?

Don't know, don't care. She's toast, don't miss her a bit. Guess I don't worry about liberals like you do, or worry about you like they do.

Don't know, don't care. She's toast, don't miss her a bit. Guess I don't worry about liberals like you do, or worry about you like they do.

Oh, if I was worried about liberals, I wouldn't give them any advice.

Just get out of the way and let them continue and make sore loser spectacles of themselves.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

This isn't helping you, just making you look more of the pathetic sore losers you are.

Instead of ranting about how unfair life is because Trump won and what a big meany Trump is, why don't you discuss actual POLICY you want either changed or not changed.

Just trying to to help.
This is an incomplete nutter rant. You forgot to work in the words snowflake and fake news.

They rigged an election (Primary) because Hillary could not win on her own.

The All-In liberal media covered for Hillary, by ignoring her scandals and pushing lies.

They fed Hillary debate questions early.

They engaged in Voter fraud during the Primary

They hired criminals to firebomb GOP HQs

They hired criminals to imtimidate, beat, and bloody Trump Supporters

They were exposed as racists, sexists, homophobes, and Anti-Semites

They claimed challenging the election results was to undermine our democracy...and have done so since Trump won

They have started a Conspiracy Theory while offering no concrete proof to support their EXCUSE for Hillary LOSING

They have supported Barry's whining about Russian interference in an election while IGNORING the FACT that Barry helped overthrow the sovereign leaders Mubarak and Gadaffi, tried to overthrow Netanyahu, and is STILL trying to overthrow Assad.

They are so rabidly butt-hurt and driven by hatred they have called for Trump's Impeachment and he hasn't even been sworn in yet...

The DNC has become little more than an elitist, criminal, racist, sexost, homophobic, anti-Semitic, oligarchist, terrorist organization that seeks to RULE not represent.

This is why they have been rejected and have LOST the last 2 elections in record-setting, historical fashion, why the Democratic Party has been decimated the last 8 years under Obama (Having lost approx 1,000 seats / positions locally, state. and federally).

Just get out of the way and let them continue and make sore loser spectacles of themselves.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.
This is an incomplete nutter rant. You forgot to work in the words snowflake and fake news.

You forgot to say I'm a racist, bigot, and a hater.

:biggrin:

All of politics is filled with butthurt liberals crying about Trump coming to the Whitehouse

I'm not crying, yet still a liberal..maybe you could name every single liberal that is..Just to allay confusion..

Sure mac, sure.

I don't worry about liberals in 19 days you will be out of power. Also soon we will have a conservative supreme court! Thanks to Obama and Hillary's incompetence.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Well that's a good imitation of the politics forum right now.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.

Everyone already knows that...

The Right screamed all the way through Obama's administration.

Trump will probably do what Obama did in the face of all that - push his agenda anyway.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.

Saul Alinsky, get that in there somewhere.

I don't worry about liberals in 19 days you will be out of power. Also soon we will have a conservative supreme court! Thanks to Obama and Hillary's incompetence.

Liberals have been out of power before and have struggled back into power.

That's the mistake conservatives make. We win, think it's won for good and stop working against liberalism, and they worm their ways back into power.

That is a mistake we should not make again.

Trump will probably do what Obama did in the face of all that - push his agenda anyway.

And except for the unhinged, Obama birth certificate nonsense it has been about POLICY, not a foreign power hacking the election, etc etc.

And it looks like that finally worked as this election proved. People finally got fed up with Obama's failed policies.

Just giving you guys some advice.

Don't doubt it, and why not. The corporate state media can be used to cover all the food fights and hissyfitting distractions keeping the befuddled masses seething at each other so the societal wealth extraction can continue unabated. The ramping up anxiety around ISIS and war will take up the rest of the oxygen/public attention.

We get it!

Trump's a fascist.

Over and over and over.

Just trying to to help.

Are you?

Forum List

Back