All of this Build - up over a One - time Piece of Ass?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Are you serious?

There was no "affair."

There was no "relationship."

If you sign a contract and accept the consideration required by the contract ($130,000), then YOU are bound by the contract, regardless of whether the other party signed, by virtue of your having accepted the payment.

And oh, by the way: If you sign a Contract that says you may not do X, and the other party reminds you that you will be liable for damages of you DO X, that is not a "threat." It is not "bullying."

In fact, it would be entirely normal and appropriate for the other party to DEMAND a written commitment that you will abide by the contract, and not do X.

Nothing. Burger.

The moral evangelicals who voted for trump
Should be ashamed .

I wonder if she has pics of him in womens panties and a Dan'l boon coonskin cap (or mink ?)

By the way . Example #57 of what the black guy couldn’t get away with.

The moral evangelicals who voted for trump
Should be ashamed .

th

I'm not a moral evangelical. Though you progressives appear to have conveniently developed some sort of morals for your own purposes. So to quote a progressive theme.....

What makes it any of your business what other people do in their bedrooms?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All of this Build - up over a One - time Piece of Ass?

Are you serious?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Over a hush money payment on the precipice of an election. But it's interesting that you'd refer to a human being as a "piece of ass". Probably psychologist fodder but let's leave that to the experts.

If you sign a contract and accept the consideration required by the contract ($130,000), then YOU are bound by the contract, regardless of whether the other party signed, by virtue of your having accepted the payment.

And oh, by the way: If you sign a Contract that says you may not do X, and the other party reminds you that you will be liable for damages of you DO X, that is not a "threat." It is not "bullying."

In fact, it would be entirely normal and appropriate for the other party to DEMAND a written commitment that you will abide by the contract, and not do X.

Nothing. Burger.

And oh by the way, as if we don't have editing capabilities and these are spontaneous words, if you sign a contract without your real name on it, and it says not to talk about something, WHO did you sign a contract with? And oh by the other way, if you've already claimed something never happened, then how can some other party not-talk about it?

How exactly can you expect someone to not-disclose something that, you say, didn't happen? Either it happened and cannot be disclosed --- or it didn't happen and cannot be ensured against disclosure. You can't play it both ways.

:::chomp::: chomp::: I'm full.

I think under normal circumstances if it was revealed that a sitting President has an appetite for prostitutes, not many people would defend it.

I think under normal circumstances if it was revealed that a sitting President has an appetite for prostitutes, not many people would defend it.

th

Yet in turn progressives demand that others are supposed to defend the right of women who don't know how to ensure they don't get pregnant.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE******

:)

Kennedy boffed a lot of bitches in the White House, some of them prostitutes. All of them slutty whores.

Kennedy boffed a lot of bitches in the White House, some of them prostitutes. All of them slutty whores.

Desperately reaching back into the 1960's.....Wait Eisenhower had a mistress too....you wanna go there? Idiot!

Why then was this so important that the sleazy lawyer had to pay her off. I want to see an interview with the playmate....the one trump said he loved. She has an affair for a couple years with the bloated orange toad....

Desperately reaching back into the 1960's.....Wait Eisenhower had a mistress too....you wanna go there? Idiot!
Ike was in WWII and he bonked his WAC driver until Mamie heard about it and made him quit. Old news.

And the right calls him the last great Democrat. Definitely a common theme among you guys.
I was a Democrat when JFK was President and I didn't like him or his 2 brothers.

I didn't watch it, but is sounds like much ado about nothing. Kind of like Rachel's blockbuster show on Trump's tax returns. :laughing0301: Poor Libs, they keep turning over rocks and coming up with a lot of mud and not much else.

And the right calls him the last great Democrat. Definitely a common theme among you guys.
I was a Democrat when JFK was President and I didn't like him or his 2 brothers.

Yeah...I heard he didn't like you either.....LIKE....WHO THE F_ _ _ CARES!

Forum List

Back